Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2017, 03:53 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,277,299 times

Advertisements

How is it that Rbbi, pinacled,Baptist Fundy, xupia and Orion Rules cannot explain a simple question ..... what is it to be a slave of righteousness?. The only response is you are against the truth for asking such a question. You all claim to be this, so it shouldn't be that difficult.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2017, 09:09 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
How is it that Rbbi, pinacled,Baptist Fundy, xupia and Orion Rules cannot explain a simple question ..... what is it to be a slave of righteousness?. The only response is you are against the truth for asking such a question. You all claim to be this, so it shouldn't be that difficult.
here is a clue darling ! https://www.city-data.com/forum/chris...l#post49457021

we are a slave to Him who leads us to himself and to his righteousness and also covers us in the mean time... and working out our salvation with fear and trembling because we all know our hearts are evil. we keeping on keeping on .. asking him and we tell you to ask him or continue to be cowardly wanting only mens opinions of righteousness. . this question you seem to ask ..(but so far only of men ).. then he will take you to righteousness as he defines it in your life and in the stages that he is revealed to you. SO PSSSSSS ASK HIM!!!!!!!!!! study his word ask him .. study his words and ask him.. if you can't ask a legit question of him, he isn't going to answer it.
we study his word and we ask the Lord ! and someplace in there we start asking the Father to draw us to himself also . maybe he is no loner the boggie man when we learn who Jesus really is first and then who the Father really is and why they do what they do .
you have no idea yet what sin is costing you or any one else. or you couldn't make the statements you do make.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-08-2017 at 09:36 AM..

Old 09-08-2017, 10:00 AM

465 posts, read 235,727 times
Quote:
How is it that Rbbi, pinacled,Baptist Fundy, xupia and Orion Rules cannot explain a simple question ..... what is it to be a slave of righteousness?.
The only response is you are against the truth for asking such a question. You all claim to be this, so it shouldn't be that difficult.
Well first off pcamps, as that screen name you have reminds of the concept of those F.E.M.A. or prison camps:

I did not use the term "slave of righteousness" because being free in Christ is not prison, not knowing of Him is.

Being difficult would be you because no matter the reply you will come back with another objection of course.

It is all you do, what you are ever about, that if you are not saved, you want no one else to be for it as satisfies.

You may deny it all you want but know that truth and you can go be afraid of it, I don't have to answer to why.

Except to tell you I will never forget how things came about to how strong was the wind that came in velocity.

That one could stand directly in the center of a high wind all around them and not be touched by that volume.

Meaning the wind touched everything else but you and you felt comforted inside of it not hurt or inside doom.

Your life is dark filled with animosity and straightaway misconstruing what is stated by others to make broom.

That you must glean Christianity forever and contradict yourself as to why you do it all by your machinations.

You think a simple answer will ever suffice you or a longer attempt to satisfy you when you've got 0 intentions.

That you have 0 intents to ever find a single answer satisfactory because never will he stop coals for his garden.

Old 09-08-2017, 11:35 AM

23,127 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
You are a slave whether you know it or not, this body is a prison for the sons of God, and the reason that there are no more servants and there are no more free sons is the fact that you are now both.

"'There is therefore no more Jew and no more Gentile because this house of flesh is a Gentile and the inner hidden man is a Jew.
'There is therefore no more male and no more female because this body is to be a submissive female that houses the spirit of the male and when God comes, he better not find two men in a bed or two women at the wheel because one is to be a submissive female to the other, one is male and one is female, the female is submissive to the will of her betrothed husband of spirit.

There is therefore no more slave and no more free man, because ALL are slaves in this body of death. ALL are also free men in Christ.

You are slave in this body that you will die every day, you die to your own will and you take on the will of your betrothed bridegroom as a submissive female, you deny your own evil desiree because you are the servant, not the master. Instead of acting in anger and revenge, yiu let the will of the bridegroom rule and yiu out the needs of others before your own needs because you willingly choose servitude.

Old 09-08-2017, 01:49 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,277,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
You are a slave whether you know it or not, this body is a prison for the sons of God, and the reason that there are no more servants and there are no more free sons is the fact that you are now both.

"'There is therefore no more Jew and no more Gentile because this house of flesh is a Gentile and the inner hidden man is a Jew.
'There is therefore no more male and no more female because this body is to be a submissive female that houses the spirit of the male and when God comes, he better not find two men in a bed or two women at the wheel because one is to be a submissive female to the other, one is male and one is female, the female is submissive to the will of her betrothed husband of spirit.

There is therefore no more slave and no more free man, because ALL are slaves in this body of death. ALL are also free men in Christ.

You are slave in this body that you will die every day, you die to your own will and you take on the will of your betrothed bridegroom as a submissive female, you deny your own evil desiree because you are the servant, not the master. Instead of acting in anger and revenge, yiu let the will of the bridegroom rule and yiu out the needs of others before your own needs because you willingly choose servitude.
I expected better from you Hanny. How about making it easy, let's forget the slave part for a moment, what is righteousness and how is it shown in our lives?.

Old 09-08-2017, 09:27 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,162 times
[quote=Katzpur;18782699]
Quote:
I believe the issue revolves around what is meant by "salvation." I see salvation as having different meanings, depending upon the context in which the word is used.

First, there is salvation from death, i.e. overcoming the grave to be resurrected. I believe that, as 1 Corinthians 15:22 says, "For as in Adam all die, even soin Christ shall all be made alive." This salvation is a universal one. If you have lived and died, you will live again, regardless of what you believed or how you behaved.
AGREED

Quote:
Second, there is salvation from an eternity in Hell. This salvation requires really requires nothing more than faith, i.e. "calling on the name of the Lord." It means acknowledging Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the Savior God sent to redeem the world. That's basically it. This is the salvation I am speaking of when I say that I believe 99.999999% of all human beings will attain. (And I hope everybody understands that I use the percentage simply to make my point.)
I DOUBT IT ENDS UP THAT HIGH . I HOPE FOR 60 TO -66% .. IN ALL REASON THE ODDS WILL PROBABLY BE LIKE THE ANGELS AND ONLY 1/3 OF HUMANS WILL BE LOST ASD OF THIER OWN FREE WILL . AND THE ANGELS HAD THE SAME CHOICES AND STILL CHOSE TO LEAVE GOD. GOD DID NOT MAKE THEM STAY .

Quote:
Third, there is the "fulness of salvation" which is the chance to attain the greatest of all blessings God has promised to those who "do His will." It requires commitment, faithfulness, obedience and "enduring to the end."
AGREED

Old 09-09-2017, 12:22 AM

1,487 posts, read 781,364 times
Default Kingdom of Heaven

I don't think anyone will go to the Kingdom until The Second Coming. We go to Heaven, but The Kingdom awaits.

Old 09-13-2017, 04:10 PM

18,249 posts, read 16,907,876 times
legoman, are you still around? I'd like to answer your question.

Old 09-13-2017, 09:02 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,347,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
legoman, are you still around? I'd like to answer your question.
He stuck his head in a couple months ago, send him a DM.

Old 09-13-2017, 09:07 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity