Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2011, 09:06 PM

164 posts, read 265,109 times

Advertisements

You know God said about Sampson who wanted the Islamic or then Philistine girl, that it was Him to take and get the Philistines, is it possible there were not Christian girls for Sampson, he did not ever have one allie in his whole life, he then after having the second girl a *****, tore the doors and all off the city, then he kills 1000 of them when his own people turn him over and then the last one, a bit of trouble cost him his eyes, but he dies in the hall of fame in Hebrews 11 a hereo and Hosea does.

Hosea, CH 1 and CH 3 is told to marry two whores, for Israel is a bunch of whores, is it not this way now,

Two men of God married to the wicked, is it not this way today. God being asked to marry the wicked then and today, you know is it possible that given God asked these two men and led them that they did not sin?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2011, 09:42 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,460,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arena valleygirl View Post
You know God said about Sampson who wanted the Islamic or then Philistine girl, that it was Him to take and get the Philistines, is it possible there were not Christian girls for Sampson, he did not ever have one allie in his whole life, he then after having the second girl a *****, tore the doors and all off the city, then he kills 1000 of them when his own people turn him over and then the last one, a bit of trouble cost him his eyes, but he dies in the hall of fame in Hebrews 11 a hereo and Hosea does.

Hosea, CH 1 and CH 3 is told to marry two whores, for Israel is a bunch of whores, is it not this way now,

Two men of God married to the wicked, is it not this way today. God being asked to marry the wicked then and today, you know is it possible that given God asked these two men and led them that they did not sin?
There were no Islamics in the days of Sampson, nor were there "Christian girls".

And Hosea's wife was not a harlot when he married her, but he was a prophet who served as a type of Christ -his name means the same as -and is the same as- the Greek/English "Jesus", and means "Salvation".

Hosea did not have two wives, either. He bought back his one who went off into harlotry, like Israel did, and like Jesus Christ has, for Israel. Hosea kept her housed, clothed and fed, but he did not take her as his wife for many days, as an example of what Jesus is doing to Israel.

Old 05-01-2011, 09:43 PM

5,984 posts, read 13,427,873 times
They weren't Islamic. Islam didn't exist until the 7th century.

Old 05-01-2011, 09:53 PM

Funny you are right and that make a good point they were philistines isalmic ancestors, which I have said else where, so you are proving another point Islam is not God, for no one knew Alah then, thank you, I know what I am doing, and having a bit of fun,

I want you to read Hosea the first 3 chapters again for me please, I want you to tell me are the first wife in Ch 1 really the one he takes in Ch 3, both the same woman?

And Hosea was told to marry a woman of whoredoms or idolatry in the Beginning of Hosea, she was not saved. the names of his children are clear and what they mean.

Old 05-01-2011, 10:10 PM

5,984 posts, read 13,427,873 times
There is no evidence that Philistines were Muslims' ancestors.

Old 05-01-2011, 10:15 PM

Interesting Israel was fighting the philistines around them and some others too, and now the Islamics are around them, are you saying that the people now all around Israel do not come from what was around them before?

Old 05-05-2011, 08:51 AM

1,821 posts, read 2,337,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northstar22 View Post
There is no evidence that Philistines were Muslims' ancestors.
aren't the Muslims not also Abraham's descendants (Ismael)? - I doubt the Philistines were Abraham's offspring

I doubt that the ancient Philistines and modern Palestinians are the same people, the same applies to the ancient and modern Egypts I think

Old 05-05-2011, 12:14 PM

869 posts, read 973,230 times

Excerpt:

Philistines

It has been suggested that the Caphtorite Philistines formed part of the "Sea Peoples" who repeatedly attacked Egypt during the later Nineteenth Dynasty. Though they were eventually repulsed by Ramses III, he finally resettled them, according to the theory, to rebuild the coastal towns in Canaan.....

The Bible paints the Philistines as the main enemy of the Israelites prior to the rise of Assyria in the 8th century BCE, with a state of almost perpetual war between the two peoples. The Philistine cities lost their independence to Tiglath-Pileser III of Assyria by 732 BC, and revolts in following years were all crushed. They were subsequently absorbed into the Babylonian and Persian empires, and disappear as a distinct group by the late 5th century BCE.[13]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philistines

Old 05-05-2011, 12:30 PM

5,187 posts, read 6,952,495 times
It is Samson, not Sampson, He was a foolish person more of a big baby and used his strength to get what he wanted and fell for the beautiful evil Delilah who deceived him and weakened him, finally in the end Samson rid a city of its evil by flattening it.

Samson is a sinner just like others sent by God, there are none righteous, not one.

Old 05-06-2011, 04:09 PM

13,496 posts, read 18,216,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
There were no Islamics in the days of Sampson, nor were there "Christian girls"..
Thank you, the Christian Taliban gets things a bit confused.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity