Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2014, 08:19 PM

10,202 posts, read 7,953,217 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bride View Post
So true how christianity is steeped in paganism. Yet Yahushua (the Messiah) says "satan has deceived the entire world".. biblical scholars, teachers and pastors are taught this stuff.. but they refuse to learn and teach the VERY things our Creator has given as instruction because they would rather do things their way then the Father's way. Unfortunately many will hear, "depart from me I never knew you".. how HORRIFICALLY FRIGHTENING! The same goes for those who DO NOT KNOW the true name of our Creator Yahua, and His Son Yahushua. For me to say God, Jesus, Bible, Church, Amen Gospel, Lord.. is sickening and detestable because of how deep these names go into Paganism. All these crazy holidays are PAGAN too!!! Yet we keep right on celebrating them thinking we are honoring the Father (aka, Christmas, Easter, New Years, Valentines day - ALL abominable holidays in the eyes of Yahua). Isaiah 65:11-12 says, (11)"But you are those who forsake the Father (Me)..... (12) He will number you for the sword, and you shall bow down to the slaughter.. YIKES!! Isaiah 66:1-4 will rip you apart too! Its serious business our Creator is asking of us.. but time is running out, and some are waking out of the slumber and delusion of lies we've been fed all our lives.
Well, I don't know about Yahushua, but the only reference Google could find to Yahua turns out to be to a remote Amazonian Indian tribe.

Yahua (Yagua) Indians of Peru

Presumably they fit your concept of pagan.

Oh, and there were references to a bunch of companies from Asia:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...=UTF-8#q=Yahua
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity