Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 10:11 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,079,705 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theophane View Post
Who are you? Do you hold infallibility?
The mirrors? again? have you lost sight of your own for pointing this out to me? no, yet I thank you. to let you know, I held no hypocrisy in my heart, nor i'll will. I was not lashing out in anger.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2011, 10:13 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,079,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee9786 View Post
In the end, the truth will stand. I am but a sinner man saved by grace in the blood of the Christ Jesus. It is the only foundation that will stand. If I did not exist it would still be the truth.

Matthew 7:24-27 (KJV)

"24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it."

Truth is independent of belief. The reason why we must put our faith in the Messiah Jesus was because he was the creator born into his creation.

Colossians 1:14-17 (KJV)

"14In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist."
No, you misunderstood where I was going. What I meant was that you have no reason to bother your own kind, they are still saved because they are Christians, right? Faith in Jesus and what not? There is no need for a worldly crafted Bible if Jesus lives, as the Christian denomination of Quakers and other fundamentalists suggest.

Old 07-25-2011, 12:54 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,566,202 times
Quote:
Hey brethren. I want to make everyone aware of some of the "sun" god pagan doctrine being falsely identified as "Christian" by some groups that look to be pushing an agenda.

Here's one that's targeting feeble young minds leading their group to believe Jesus was the Sun god not Son of God. It has millions of views on youtube and has a movement. I believe it's clear they are programming this group for the return of "Sun" worship.
First it is targeting no one, it is simply providing factual information about characters from competing mythologies. Information provided in the video is factual, or as factual as any can be about mythologies.
Horus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Attis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Krishna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dionysus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mithra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Exactly how and why do these facts threaten your beliefs?

Old 07-25-2011, 01:27 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,090,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
A belief system so full of fear and concern over superstitious nonsense and evil forces is not what Christ promised. He promised we would have life and have it more abundantly by following Him and His commands to "love God and each other." Trying to frighten Christ's followers into a life of fear and dread of evil forces is anti-Christ . . . NOT Christian.
An Anti-Christ is someone who says that Christ is not who He claimed to be and that He is not needed for Salvation...

Old 07-25-2011, 01:38 PM

37,340 posts, read 28,354,649 times
Quote:
We all know the truth. We suppress the truth because we like our sin. The creation itself is evidence of God. Science was meant to glorify the creator. Bad interpretation of science is meant to push a satanic agenda by humanists toward a higher state of "god consciousness."

Romans 1

"18For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."
Like I said i think you need to view this kind of stuff to convince yourself there is a God .

Old 07-25-2011, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowWarrior View Post
Christianity is simply Mithraism rebooted to appear to worship the one true Elohim, Yahweh. Constantine was a sun worshipper who simply saw the writing on the wall in the rise of those who followed Yahushua Messiah. They kept all of the pagan holidays and dressed them up as Christian, they gave the Father and His Son new names. Even the whole church structure has been modeled after the pagans. This is NOT how Yahushua would have worshipped. They even kept the same day of worship, Sunday, the Day of the Sun. Yahweh only sanctified one day as holy and that was the 7th day, His Sabbath. That has not changed. The Church lies to its people and tells them that Sunday is the Sabbath because "Jesus" rose from the dead on Sunday. He certainly did not. He rose just prior to the sundown on Saturday, three days and nights after He was crucified. He did not die on Friday night. If He did, He could not have risen until just prior to sundown on Monday to fulfill His promise to be in the belly of the earth for three days and three nights. Research it and come out darkness. Learn your savior's true name, it is the name you need to call upon for salvation, not "Jesus" a name that did not exist.
I do not know where this Yahushua came from...I have only seen this recently...In the last two years...It is Yeshua...Hebrew for Joshua...Meaning God is with us...

Old 07-25-2011, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Truth is independent from our opinion. This is simply proclaiming the truth. Do some research and you'll find it. The truth is fearful if you are not born-again in the spirit of the Messiah Jesus. <<Simply the truth. Get born again. It costs you $0 and is not dependent on man's institutional religious establishment. Repent and remit from sins through the blood of the lamb Messiah Jesus and trust him. <<It's the simplicity in Christ the religious establishment doesn't want you to hear. A $20 Bible is the best money you could ever spend, but you don't even need it if you know what God wants from you. You will never regret it! God ultimately created us to be with him, but he wants people that want to be with him.

Sun god worship links right back to Nimrod at the Tower of Babel. Being passed down by Molech, Ba'al, etc..<< It's history. Look it up. Ignorance is not bliss. It is dangerous. God does exist. His message to us is in the holy scriptures. He hates Sun god worship. All false gods will become a distant memory. God our creator is the pre-existing one and lasts forever. The only thing I want is the salvation of your soul. If everyone turned to our creator, I'd be a happy man. Instead I'm grieved in the Spirit as I see a world rejecting their maker.

&#x202a;Hidden Message in Genesis. WOW!&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube

There are many ways to authenticate the Scriptures as our creator's message to us. This is just one example.

The biblical account is a matter of history.

"History Cart"

&#x202a;In Search Of Noah's Ark - Bob Cornuke - pt 1&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube

The greatest tragedy I can think of is us rejecting the gift of our creator to us in redemption through his Son the annointed Messiah Jesus.

The mathematical probabilities are beyond our scope of reasoning.

&#x202a;What Are The Odds Statistically: Jesus/Prophecy (2 of 3)&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube

This is the probability of only 8 of the 200+ messianic prophecies fulfilled by the Messiah Jesus alone, and it's off the charts.
Don't take this the wrong way but your understanding is very immature...

Old 07-25-2011, 02:22 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,648,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Only a believer in this occult crap
Yes if you see on Blavatsky's page, she is leading her followers to believe the "occult" isn't real. It is very much alive and well. The one's denying it exists are the one's dabbling in it. Of course they would deny it. It exposes them.

Old 07-25-2011, 02:33 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,648,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
No, you misunderstood where I was going. What I meant was that you have no reason to bother your own kind, they are still saved because they are Christians, right? Faith in Jesus and what not? There is no need for a worldly crafted Bible if Jesus lives, as the Christian denomination of Quakers and other fundamentalists suggest.
See the problem is their are two types of "Christians." The only true Christians are the one's God proclaims are Christians. The others are false converts. There are also two Jesus'. One is biblical and is referred to as the "Word of God" and references the scriptures as authority. The other Jesus is the false Jesus which denies our origin, denies the need to go through him alone for redemption, and proselytizes the satanic god consciousness Anti-Christ gospel.

The fundamental Bible-believing Christian will proclaim the scriptures as authority. Not whatever Demon is whispering in their head while they empty their mind doing transcendental mediation Kundalini Awakening necromancy. The creator of the Universe has given us in writing his commandments. We would expect the same in the court of Law on earth. Why wouldn't we expect the same in the eternal court?

I've provided evidence for authentication of the scriptures. It's the message from our creator to us.

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed." Galatians 1:8-9 KJV

Old 07-25-2011, 02:34 PM

2,705 posts, read 3,125,704 times
Quote:
Yes if you see on Blavatsky's page, she is leading her followers to believe the "occult" isn't real. It is very much alive and well. The one's denying it exists are the one's dabbling in it. Of course they would deny it. It exposes them.
How can you deny the existence of the occult by dabbling in it? How does that work?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity