Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 10:39 AM

488 posts, read 1,252,004 times

Advertisements

first revealing is a thing of the past, second revealing is yet to come and is marked /confimred in heavens... (when/who etc.. is a side issue now, the point WHY there are TWO revealings indeed.. if you take the time to read through the articles, you will now what the point is...)

Five doves readers may already have read the following must-read articles this summer explaining what should be meant by "The AC is revealed" in 2nd Thessalonians chapter 2. if you are willing to read it through and interpret the chapter with the help of the Holy Spirit, you will also come to the conclusion that the Antichrist has indeed two revealings... most of you probably believe that the first event to take place during the 7 year tribulation is the rapture, but the aim of this article is to convince you that the rapture will take place in the first half of the tribulation.. sometime between the first day and the 1260th day of the whole 7 year.. and it's important to realize this, because there aren't 7 years ahead of us.. from those of you not interested in the rapture/antichrist etc.. I will probably receive negative or skeptical replies, but once again I will give it a shot to "inform you".. I pray God that you consider this seriously...

and I'd also add, Obama being the AC is mentioned a couple of times below, and the dates of the tribulation are also given and proved in various ways, but regardless of whether you want to believe it or not, again I'd say the main point of this thread is to prove that the Antichrist has indeed two revealings and the Rapture occurs when the tribulation has been going on for a while... and is not the first event as many would think it is.. so if you don't believe that Obama is the AC, don't navigate away from the site, but read on..

The TWO "Revealings" of the Antichrist {Part A}

The TWO "Revealings" of the Antichrist--Part B--A MUST READ {Part B}

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/ronr816.htm {Part C}

Final Nail in Coffin--Amazing Astronomical Discovery confirms 10/29/08!!! {Part D}

!!!also, FAQs are cleared up as well.. such as "Is the Anithcrist homosexual?" this is a gross misinterpretation of Daniel (11:37)

so, feel free to read it all..
basically that's all for now
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2011, 04:21 PM

70 posts, read 237,883 times
Great post! Thanks for the articles! They were very informative! I do have one question though, after reading the articles I wondered about something in the New Testament where it says that no man knoweth the day nor hour that the Son of Man cometh. What about that scripture? Sorry, I do not know where the scripture is, only that it is in the New Testament. I told my husband when Obama was running for President that Obama was the Anti-Christ, I knew it in my heart, just a gut feeling that I could not shake, the articles above confirm this for me. Jeanette

Old 09-13-2011, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by isew4kidz View Post
Great post! Thanks for the articles! They were very informative! I do have one question though, after reading the articles I wondered about something in the New Testament where it says that no man knoweth the day nor hour that the Son of Man cometh. What about that scripture? Sorry, I do not know where the scripture is, only that it is in the New Testament. I told my husband when Obama was running for President that Obama was the Anti-Christ, I knew it in my heart, just a gut feeling that I could not shake, the articles above confirm this for me. Jeanette
Here is the verse you're talking about,

Mt 24:36
But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

but it should not be taken out of context! If you read on,

"But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.38.For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,39.And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.40.Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.41.Two [women shall be] grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left."

The verse above (Mt 24:36) refers to the Rapture of the Church and the exact day and hour of that event is unknown indeed! We can only have a range of time / time interval within the tribulation when it is to take place as explained above in the article.. - but not the exact day and hour...! But all this does not mean the second coming is also unknown,... The second coming is the last day of the 7-year tribulation and once you know the start of the tribulation as well as the midpoint of it as explained in the articles above.. - you automatically know or should know the second coming - Armageddon...

Just one reason why verses 37-41 cannot desribe the second coming,
Logically the second coming can't be a sudden / unexpected event.. Those living in the tribulation can count and everyone who is willing to know the truth will be able to
count the days from the day the AC declares to be God!

here is an easy-to-use chart, that in my opinion pretty well demonstrates the times confirmed!

www.signsofthetimes777-endtimeschart.webs.com (http://www.signsofthetimes777-endtimeschart.webs.com - broken link)

now I won't give a lecture on what we can know about Obama and what signs confirm that he is the AntiChrist, every one of us can do our research and I think there are a large number of evidences that are beyond mere chance..indeed, and if you are ready to accept it and are really interested, you will surely realize this fact!

Last edited by doesntspringtomind; 09-13-2011 at 02:53 AM..

Old 09-13-2011, 06:06 PM

24 posts, read 21,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
the Rapture occurs when the tribulation has been going on for a while... and is not the first event as many would think it is.
1Thess.5:9 says............For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Looks to me like the "children of light" (i.e.Christians) (v.5) will not face God's wrath and agony of the tribulation.

Old 09-14-2011, 09:00 AM

5,925 posts, read 6,949,667 times
Same things were said when Bush senior and other presidents were in office, and NO, it is not "different" with Obama,

YAAAAAAWWWWWNNNNN

Old 09-14-2011, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamakin View Post
1Thess.5:9 says............For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Looks to me like the "children of light" (i.e.Christians) (v.5) will not face God's wrath and agony of the tribulation.
excellent verse! it does support the Rapture, indeed!

but the wrath of God is not the whole 7 years... The first part of the tribulation is actually the beginning of sorrows where the signs of the times are present.. (the era we are living in..) The children of light (e.g.Christians) will be the light of the world during this time...
God has no reason to take us out of here until the sudden destruction - which will result in the establishment / enforcement of the new world order... this event is due to occur right before - that is a couple of weeks or perhaps months - before the 1260-day-long GREAT Tribulation.

Old 09-14-2011, 10:46 AM

1,263 posts, read 1,390,399 times
There will not be a rapture. There will be one and only one Judgment Day.

Old 09-14-2011, 11:17 AM

306 posts, read 603,836 times
Did not read but it would not suprise me if the anti christ [ doesn't really exist] was black and a president.

Old 09-14-2011, 12:35 PM

24 posts, read 21,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
first revealing is a thing of the past, second revealing is yet to come

The TWO "Revealings" of the Antichrist {Part A}

The TWO "Revealings" of the Antichrist--Part B--A MUST READ {Part B}
I read both of these and I have to disagree. The first revealing of anti-Christ is when he makes a covenant with the Jews. If I missed that somewhere please show me.

Old 09-14-2011, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamakin View Post
I read both of these and I have to disagree. The first revealing of anti-Christ is when he makes a covenant with the Jews. If I missed that somewhere please show me.
He makes a covenant with many and not with the Jews... the hebrew word "rab" (Dan 9:27) means many - Obama confirmed his covenant with MANY during his 30 minute infomercial entitled a closing argument to the everyman.. The fact that it is exactly 2520 days from day of atonement, 2015 and the midpoint - start of the Great Tribulation - falls on the infamous April 11 is not open for debate...

http://www.thefinal7yearsareherenow..../2ko03ayw.html - confirming of the covenant word for word

http://www.thefinal7yearsareherenow..../dmhpozbk.html - Obama's covenant with many Part I

http://www.thefinal7yearsareherenow..../ufkt47n9.html - Obama's covenant with many Part II
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity