Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 04:32 PM

37,340 posts, read 28,366,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
Why Does Christianity Attract So Many Unbelievers Here ??

Because of the hatred of the truth and of The Truth.
What is hated is the ministry of Fundamental Christianity ,which is nothing short of bible worship and condemnation of all unbelievers, and Christians who reject it doctrines and traditions. Wake up to reality, this is why the church in the West is rack n ruin.

Old 10-16-2011, 06:07 PM

4,213 posts, read 5,845,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
What is it with you and sin Robin ?, will it ever be about you being an ambassador of this message ?.

*19how that God was in Christ -- a world reconciling to Himself, not reckoning to them their trespasses; and having put in us the word of the reconciliation,

*20in behalf of Christ, then, we are ambassadors, as if God were calling through us, we beseech, in behalf of Christ, `Be ye reconciled to God;'

*21for him who did not know sin, in our behalf He did make sin, that we may become the righteousness of God in him.
I was answering the OP.

Old 10-16-2011, 08:53 PM

461 posts, read 481,711 times
Christians do not have faith in the son of man. They have faith in Paul to there own destruction.

"By your words you'll be forgiven or by your words you'll be condemned".

Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on, let them find rest from their labors, for their works accompany them”.

I am the good shepherd, I know my sheep and my sheep know me,
just as the Lord knows me and I know my Father; To these sheep I will give my life..
I have other sheep that do not belong to this fold. These also I must lead, and they will hear my voice, and there will be one flock, one shepherd.
This is why Jesus loves me, because I lay down my life in order to take it up again.
No one takes it from me, I lay it down freely. I have power to lay it down, and power to take it up again. This command I have received from my Father."
The works I do in my Father's name testify to me.
But you do not believe, because you are not among my sheep.

My sheep hear my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish. No one can take them out of my hand.
My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one can take them out of the Lord's hand.The Lord and I are one.

Those are the words of the Lord who sent me. He said As the Father sent me that's how I send you. So I follow His example and do and say what He did.

I am the resurrection and the life.

The Lord has anointed me with His spirit . He has sent me to bring glad tidings to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to captives and give sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free, and to proclaim a year of favor from the Lord.

All power in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

I am the first and I am the last the one who lives once I died but now I live forever and ever.

The Lord redeems the life of his servants; none of those who take refuge in him incurs guilt.

The upright will dwell in the land, the honest will remain in it.

Speak/spread the truth. Gods word is truth.

Old 10-16-2011, 08:58 PM

2,705 posts, read 3,126,206 times
Quote:
Why Does Christianity Attract So Many Unbelievers Here ??
Christianity has its detractors. Some are critics of religion in general while others focus exclusively on Christianity. Criticism is fun and easy.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:20 AM

1,743 posts, read 2,162,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theophane View Post
Christianity has its detractors. Some are critics of religion in general while others focus exclusively on Christianity. Criticism is fun and easy.
Yes criticism is fun and easy especially when it is backed up by facts and reality.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:22 AM

1,743 posts, read 2,162,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytonytony View Post
If you just want to do your own thing don't be a Christian---John 8:31.

Funny, considering that Christians ALL do their own thing and easily find Bible verses to support it.

Old 10-17-2011, 09:12 AM

5,925 posts, read 6,958,331 times
Sometimes, it is the Christian entertainers here.

Old 10-17-2011, 09:59 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,547,086 times
closed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity