Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 03:24 PM

2,162 posts, read 3,365,486 times

Advertisements

True that many of us have too much "white space" in our days with no thoughts about God and his place in our lives. I try to remember to invite him into my life every day and to ask him "What do you want from me today? How can I serve you best?" And listen.

Work does keep us busy, and it is super hard to stop and think about Him every hour, but I try.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2012, 03:34 PM

481 posts, read 865,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
That's not satan. Thats human being living the only way they know, or want, to live. Remember, we have FREE WILL to do as we please. In the end, no matter what we do, God will ALWAYS love us in ALL WAYS. We could be the vilest sinner and He will still love us. People like you spread this stuff because others disagree with you and your idea of God. It doesn't make them any less a child of God than you. It just means that they aren't living the way that God intended. And as Jesus said, and is still saying, "YOU will reap what YOU sow". Why worry about what others are doing? When you do that, it takes away from your own time with God.

The only thing we can do is love God and each other. It's pretty simple, don't ya think. Leave others to their business and mind your own. That's my philosophy.
Thank you for your note my brother or sister! Much appreciate that and your good humor....

First of all my brother or sister, you do not know me or of me obviously, being through Spirit or flesh. I really do not care if people disagree with me or my ideal of God as you have stated above, or with how I serve God my Father. I do not or will not debate my service to God my Father with anyone, as it is His will and no one else that controls my life journey my friend. There is no brother nor sister less or greater than me in this world, as we are all seen the same in Gods eye, no matter the sin my friend. I struggle as much as the one next to me, though I may do it much less as i walk and live in the Spirit. Oh yeah, it is not my belief or belief's in God, it is my faith in God my Father through Christ Jesus (HaMashiach Yeshua) and His will through me my friend.

It is good to here some truth and the breathe of fresh air in you posting above though, but with the exception of your comment about me and my service for God my Father. I posted this and a few other posting to just wake people up a bit, and to hopes that they will loose themselves from this world to reach salvation. Though i know that this world is tottering, and hopes of the Atonement being fulfilled is up to brothers and sisters as us. This was Spirit lead my frined, and I wish you peace!

....Shalom Haveri

Old 06-11-2012, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redvelvet709 View Post
True that many of us have too much "white space" in our days with no thoughts about God and his place in our lives. I try to remember to invite him into my life every day and to ask him "What do you want from me today? How can I serve you best?" And listen.

Work does keep us busy, and it is super hard to stop and think about Him every hour, but I try.
It is called the "Daily Filling." We need to do this at all times my friend on a daily basis. If we do not, we fall to the world and all of the worlds deceptions and temptations. Good to hear another one doing their best to walk and live in the Spirit. Now, remember to go and do our Father will and go "Save Another One for Jesus"

Old 06-11-2012, 03:59 PM

2,162 posts, read 3,365,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliPepper1 View Post
It is called the "Daily Filling." We need to do this at all times my friend on a daily basis. If we do not, we fall to the world and all of the worlds deceptions and temptations. Good to hear another one doing their best to walk and live in the Spirit. Now, remember to go and do our Father will and go "Save Another One for Jesus"
I am on it!

Old 06-11-2012, 04:47 PM

4,323 posts, read 6,024,660 times
Quote:
Thank you for your note my brother or sister! Much appreciate that and your good humor....

First of all my brother or sister, you do not know me or of me obviously, being through Spirit or flesh. I really do not care if people disagree with me or my ideal of God as you have stated above, or with how I serve God my Father. I do not or will not debate my service to God my Father with anyone, as it is His will and no one else that controls my life journey my friend. There is no brother nor sister less or greater than me in this world, as we are all seen the same in Gods eye, no matter the sin my friend. I struggle as much as the one next to me, though I may do it much less as i walk and live in the Spirit. Oh yeah, it is not my belief or belief's in God, it is my faith in God my Father through Christ Jesus (HaMashiach Yeshua) and His will through me my friend.

It is good to here some truth and the breathe of fresh air in you posting above though, but with the exception of your comment about me and my service for God my Father. I posted this and a few other posting to just wake people up a bit, and to hopes that they will loose themselves from this world to reach salvation. Though i know that this world is tottering, and hopes of the Atonement being fulfilled is up to brothers and sisters as us. This was Spirit lead my frined, and I wish you peace!

....Shalom Haveri
I wasn't implying that I know you, however, to know you is to know that you are love. That I do know about you. My point is, why would love need to worry about what another love is doing even if it isn't "up tp our standards" or our way of thinking.
I'm sorry, but satan does not exist and never has. So, when people like you spread false beliefs, you are merely harming yourself. Satan, or better yet, the evil or abhorances that people do, is all on themselves. Churches blamed evil on satan because they didn't want to own up to their own mistakes. If they saw someone do something wrong or evil, blame it on the devil and that the devil is inside a person. We have free will. What we do is to ourselves and it's our own making, not some make believe character in a book.

If you are doing God's will, you should be out there spreading love and not judging others. Yes, the stuff you posted is judging others, like it or not. Spread love, not hate or fear. Spread joy and good will, not atrocities that another is doing. We are to love one another. How can you love others when you judge others. Not possible. Judgement is the original and only sin. All other negatives stem from that.

Old 06-11-2012, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
I wasn't implying that I know you, however, to know you is to know that you are love. That I do know about you. My point is, why would love need to worry about what another love is doing even if it isn't "up tp our standards" or our way of thinking.
I'm sorry, but satan does not exist and never has. So, when people like you spread false beliefs, you are merely harming yourself. Satan, or better yet, the evil or abhorances that people do, is all on themselves. Churches blamed evil on satan because they didn't want to own up to their own mistakes. If they saw someone do something wrong or evil, blame it on the devil and that the devil is inside a person. We have free will. What we do is to ourselves and it's our own making, not some make believe character in a book.

If you are doing God's will, you should be out there spreading love and not judging others. Yes, the stuff you posted is judging others, like it or not. Spread love, not hate or fear. Spread joy and good will, not atrocities that another is doing. We are to love one another. How can you love others when you judge others. Not possible. Judgement is the original and only sin. All other negatives stem from that.
OK, as a Deliverance Minister, yes, Satan does exist and his minion of unclean Spirits. I have first hand dealt with their unclean works, and the Holy Spirit has moved upon me over this (manifested this to me), and I leave it as that.

No more to say of this brother or sister. Yes, I say brother or sister, because you my friend, no matter your incorrect or misguided thoughts or ideals here above, because you are a child of the living God. I am not going to judge you or other s by no means, no matter what I hear or read here or elsewhere. I will say this, you are a loved child of the living God, and it is not your fault that you were misguided and taught incorrectly about the Word of God. The true Word of God can only be taught or ministered through the Spirit and only by the Spirit, anything less than that is false doctrine and misleading.

I am sorry, if you believe in God the Father, the Son of God, and the Holy Spirit, then you know that there is the unclean of this world (flesh) and beyond (Satan and his minion of most unclean spirits or other words known as the fallen angels).

I serve God my Father each and every day my friend, but only through the Spirit, not through my own flesh.

As per me judging others, not sure where you are getting those thoughts from, but hey....."God loves you my friend."

"Elohim obev otach, Sheh-Elohim Yivarech otach haveri" = "God love you, God be with you my friend."

As i said before.....

Shalom Haveri

Last edited by Brother Michael; 06-11-2012 at 06:55 PM..

Old 06-11-2012, 09:43 PM

@ Reverend1111.....

Also, I was not going to add this in my last response to your posting left for me, but i felt this needed to be said.....

Who are you Reverend1111 to judge the will of God our Father that He has for me, which in turn will usually be different than what He has for you or others in general? I am not judging others but merely presenting them the truth of this world. Yes, we are in control of our own soul (free will choices), and yes, we do cause our own chaos and sin. Surely it is not God our Father nor Satan that does this. God nor Satan intervene or interfere with our free will choices, as that is on us, and only us my friend. Satan cannot and is not allowed to intervene or interfere with our free will choices, as their creator, God our Father does not allow this by no means. They do have a legal binding right to work through our free will choices (by us choosing sin over the Spirit), to use the world (he is the prince of and has free roam of) to deceive us from our Father love for us, and to tempt us into submission so that we move ever so further away from this love.

It is sad to hear the words that I last read of yours, but of course I do expect this, as it is from the world, not from the Spirit. Anyways, as I mentioned to another member here, it is not wise to make debate or conversations that is out of Spirit. I strongly pray for your soul my friend, and I strongly pray for the Spirit to move into you and convict you, fill you, and then empower you with the Fruits of the Spirits my friend.

I say again.....

Shalom Haver, Sheh-Elohim Yivarech otach. Elohim obev otach!

(Peace & Blessing be upon you my friend, God be with you. God loves you!)

Old 06-12-2012, 08:37 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,033,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpedos View Post
Good question. Well if someone buys me a gift for christmas i take it. i also buy my wife a gift. i dont ever tell anyone that Christ was born on that day, nor do i ever tell someone that santa got them something. i do know that Christmas has pagan origins. some new years i am asleep by midnight, others i am not. if someone says happy new years at midnight and give me a kiss i dont push them away. i really could care less for both of those holidays. on holloween if someone says trick or treat, as i am walking into or out of my house i will give them a dollar. I guess that would be considered celebrating it. I dont care if churches celebrate their fall festival, but just dont lie about it and say it is not a holloween party. The kids get candy and dress up on Oct 31st, that is a holloween party. no big deal if the church celebrate it but dont lie trying to say it is a safe alternative.
My point is that October 31st ad November first are the New Year's Eve and New Year's Day for the Celtic people...Just as the Chinese celebrate their New Year in February...And the Jews sometime in September...I would say that man has changed the meaning and celebratory components of Deireadh Fómhar and Samhain...The origins of these Festivals were indeed related to the Fall Harvest and giving thanks for a bountiful blessing of the year end harvest...If one researches all the Festivals and Celebrations command by the Law for people to observe, one would be surprised to see many that, by todays mainstream Chrisianity, are considered Pagan festivals and observances...This is only out of ignorance of course...It may have been propagated by the RCC back in the day...We do know that they carried out horrible persecutions of the Jews and Pagans, so, of course, anyone looking at this would assume that the celebrations of the Jews and Pagans alike were evil and to be avoided...Again, I would say that this stems from ignorance and not deliberate malice, for the Jews are still Yehovaw's Chosen people...

Old 06-12-2012, 08:41 AM

Quote:
It is my passion to "Save another on for Jesus", and then tell other "Go save another one for Jesus".
This is where many err...

Old 06-12-2012, 08:50 AM

Quote:

....Shalom Haveri
I'd just like to ask, why do you hide your profile except to freinds?...Many people like to know who they are talking to and where that person is coming from...I am suspicious of a person hiding their profile from the general public...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity