Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2012, 08:34 PM

481 posts, read 864,699 times

Advertisements

I tell you my brothers and sisters, you sons and daughters of Father God, we need to truly walk and live in the presence of Father God through the Son of God, the Son of Man..."Christ Jesus". Spread the Good News, the Gospel of Truth now. I implore you...DO NOT wait until you think you have time, but go now, and work for Father God whom is sooo loving, and offers you sooo much grace. The days are numbered, and the world as we know is growing shorter. Into the fray, we must go, because we are embattled, and ONLY with the Love of Father God, the power and the might of the most Holy Spirit, we will prevail...Amen, I say!

This is the truth I speak....We sons and daughters of Father God (my brothers and sisters in Jesus, our "Christ") must on a moment to moment basis throughout our daily life journey/adventure pray to be filled, renewed, and revived with His most Holy Spirit. When the most Holy Spirit is truly lead of our lives, we then emanate from us His Love & Self-Control. This is the first and the last of His Fruit (Fruits of the Spirit). Therefore, Joy, Peace, Patience (Forbearance, Long-suffering, and Tolerance), Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, and Gentleness will naturally come or emanate from within us. Bless You Lord, O' my soul...Amen, I say!

What are you waiting for? A day to better serve you? O' you sleepers, wake up!! It is not about YOU. If you say that you are in the presence of Father God (a true Christian), then why are you leading yourself, instead of surrendering the lead to the most Holy Spirit? Remember...

Isaiah 55:8-9…”For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, declares the Lord. For the heavens are higher than the earth, so are MY ways higher than your ways and MY thoughts than your thoughts.”

This sums it all up, you DO NOT know what you are doing, for only He knows everything for you, even before you do it on your own. We need to all walk and live in the Spirit in these last of days, as this is the balance between our own flesh and spirit our Lord Jesus ministered for us. He gave us the key to peace and joy in our lives. However, so many live in a false peace and joy in their lives, or other words living their lives in vain. This is the truth I speak of, and was testified and prophesied to come to pass. Stop living your lives in vain my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus. It is all about Him through Christ Jesus, nothing more, nothing less, nothing else...Amen, I say!

I implore you now; GO spread the good news, the Gospel of Truth, before the days are gone. Bless the Lord, O' my soul!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jYL...eature=related

....Peace be with you, as peace I leave you from my heart!

Last edited by Brother Michael; 09-13-2012 at 08:36 PM.. Reason: Title change..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity