Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2012, 08:48 AM

481 posts, read 864,532 times

Advertisements

O' Father God, Lord of heaven and earth, my God of my strength I come to you in the mighty name of Jesus, my "Christ." I lay my prayers into Your most gracious hands O' Father, and I have utmost confidence in Your works and Your kingdom agenda. Your will be done, as my will is Yours be done within me, my brothers and sisters in Christ, and in the heavens and on earth. Nothing more, nothing less, nothing else my Lord. I pray that our thoughts will be only of Yours, and our ways only of Your ways and not of our own, and that you will continue to mold, shape, conform, and transform us into the likeness of my "Christ", my Lord Jesus, Your living Son. I pray that Your Fruits O' great Father will be our Fruits; the words we hear will be of You, what we see will be what You see, and what we speak will be of Your Fruit. Nothing more, nothing less, nothing else...Amen, I say!

Shelter me and all mine, all my brothers and sisters in Christ O' Lord, the God of my strength. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from these snares and traps set for us by man and the unclean spirits; deliver us from the schemes and wickedness of man; and deliver us from the schemes, influences, and deceptions of the most unclean spirits, the "Opposers" of God. Shroud us with Your most Holy Spirit; surround us in full with a host of heavenly angels of light to protect us from evil, while we are in Your service O' great Father God in Christ Jesus' mighty name.

O' Father God, Lord of heaven and earth, I exalt You above all in the name of Jesus. For the heavens are higher than earth, Your ways higher than mine, and Your thoughts greater than my thoughts. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus, my "Christ", you will touch all the hearts of the lost and fallen through Your most powerful, mighty, and loving Holy Spirit O' Father God. Fill their souls (hearts) with Your Love and Self-Control; Your Kindness, Your Goodness, Your Gentleness, Your Faithfulness, Your Patience (Forbearance, Long-Suffering, and Tolerance), Your Peace, and Your Joy. This way their souls (hearts) are renewed, so that their minds are revived with Your ways, Your thoughts and not of their own or of this carnal world. Only You can do this O’ Father God, as with man, this is impossible, but only with You, all things are possible. O’ Father God, through Your most Holy Spirit, I implore You O’ Lord to draw them to You through and in the name of Christ Jesus, the Son of the living God. Praise be to You O’ Lord, my God of my strength, in the mighty name of Christ Jesus (HaMashiach Yeshua) I pray.

….Amen, I say
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity