Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2018, 04:34 PM

28,090 posts, read 29,943,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMadJW View Post
WOW!~
I haven't been BANNED yet!
Is that your goal or what?

Quote:
Stop playing Judge.
What, and behave like you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2018, 06:04 PM

15,853 posts, read 6,313,875 times
Quote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW!~

You folks SHOULD realize that the WTBS is a business; all they have is DONATED to them.
Their SOLE objective is to further the preaching work.
Unlike the clergy- lavish homes, lear jets, etc are not there; they LIVE and WORK there.

So, why not focus on what MATTERS for a change; what we preach about God and Christ, and all the church-hidden truths of the Bible?

Stop playing Judge.
Why are you mad?

*Fair warning. I was raised in and left at age 19 which was 30 years ago.

Old 05-21-2018, 06:07 PM

7,530 posts, read 3,021,446 times
Quote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW!~
Never fear: You can make it happen!

Old 05-21-2018, 06:13 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,349,449 times
Quote:
... why not focus on what MATTERS for a change; what we preach about God and Christ, and all the church-hidden truths of the Bible?

Stop playing Judge.
You have got to be kidding!

Old 05-21-2018, 09:14 PM

10,020 posts, read 4,958,189 times
Quote:
WOW!~
You folks SHOULD realize that the WTBS is a business; all they have is DONATED to them.
Their SOLE objective is to further the preaching work.
Unlike the clergy- lavish homes, lear jets, etc are not there; they LIVE and WORK there.
So, why not focus on what MATTERS for a change; what we preach about God and Christ, and all the church-hidden truths of the Bible?
Stop playing Judge.
Any comments about Proverbs 15:1

Old 05-22-2018, 08:11 AM

18,172 posts, read 16,389,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Any comments about Proverbs 15:1
I do not think he is a JW. Rather someone trying to make them look bad.

He is ignoring from the NWT:

(Proverbs 15:1) 15 An answer, when mild, turns away rage, but a word causing pain makes anger to come up.

(1 Peter 3:15) 15 But sanctify the Christ as Lord in YOUR hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone that demands of YOU a reason for the hope in YOU, but doing so together with a mild temper and deep respect.

(Titus 3:1-2) . . ., 2 to speak injuriously of no one, not to be belligerent, to be reasonable, exhibiting all mildness toward all men.

(2 Timothy 2:25) 25 instructing with mildness those not favorably disposed; as perhaps God may give them repentance leading to an accurate knowledge of truth,

Old 05-26-2018, 02:03 AM

1,743 posts, read 991,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
I do not think he is a JW. Rather someone trying to make them look bad.
Thank You.

I was wondering when someone was going to say it!

The outright disdain that folks have for the JW's will usually prevent them from looking as if they are defending the Witnesses.

Old 06-09-2018, 10:36 AM

38 posts, read 14,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Instead of walking around with your nose up in the air.

Take some time and realize, you shouldn't be posting in red.

Why not?
Context is often COMPLETELY ignored.

Old 06-09-2018, 02:50 PM

16,665 posts, read 15,660,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Instead of walking around with your nose up in the air.

Take some time and realize, you shouldn't be posting in red.
Quote:
Why not?
Context is often COMPLETELY ignored.
Because the rules posted at the top of the Religion and Spirituality forum state that red text is reserved for moderator actions. It's best to read the rules.

Old 06-16-2018, 10:33 PM

14 posts, read 6,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
I love you too...I have no grudges or hatred toward anyone...I seek Truth, not my Truth or anyone elses Truth, but, the Truth of HaShem...And if I read Scripture and develop questions with regards to what I was taught, then I am obliged to research it out and not sit in my little box saying, 'This is what I was taught, and this is what I believe'...My wife was raised a JW, this is what she was taught, this is what she believes...So, in your opinion, she should research out what she has been taught in order to ascertain its validity?...But, you are not obliged to do the same?...

Take the Oneness Pentecostals, they do not believe in the Trinity, however, they do believe that Yeshua is HaShem, that HaShem came down and inhabited the human form of Yeshua and walked among His people...And that the Spirit of HaShem is as the spirit of anyone, it is who He is...Are they correct in their assessment?...

Yeshua is called the Messiah, but, so were many in the Tanakh and The Prophets...If Yeshua is HaShem, then He is HaShem, but, if He was a man that grew up and learned to refuse the evil and choose the good, thereby, garnering HaShem's approval, was annointed with the Spirit of HaShem on the day of His baptism, thereby being begotten by HaShem as His Son, being the only One of His generation to walk a spotless walk, and if the evidence from the Scriptures shows thusly, are we not obliged to change our views of Yeshua?...Once one learns the Truth, one must change, one has no excuse to remain ignorant...Look in the Tanakh and the Prophets, did the Jews expect HaShem Himself to come down to them in bodily form or did they expect a Messiah from HaShem, who embodied everything that Adam was supposed to be but failed, For Adam was created in the image of HaShem, as was Yeshua, and Yeshua came to be the image of HaShem, one failed, one succeeded?...There are many ancient religions that depict a god coming in human form and walking among his creation, what makes ours so different?...Is it possible that after the flood that people held the Truth, but, as the seperation of the people and division of the earth occured, down through the generations of the various nations, the Truth became corrupted and varied?...There is the Epic of Gilgamesh, the Egyptian story of, I think, Horus, and many others that mirror almost exactly our own beliefs, could these all be corruptions of the Truths held by Noah and his immeadiate family?...And if corruptions of that magnitude could occur, then who is to say that corruptions of a similar magnitude did not occur within the Faith of the Gospel message that Yeshua brought?...
Yes, You of course are correct in saying that there are groups of oneness believers who believe that Yahoshua / HaShem is the same as the general Spirit of anyone else. However there are may others who believe simply what the scriptures say. What does the Bible say. ? Can we take God's word for what it says without making a label or a sticker that identifies of connects us to another group who may also make similar statements - similar to the Biblical explanations ? .

The Bible would state that the Trinity is untruthful and erroneous and actually, trully a lie. - The Bible says that Yahoshua's spirit is literally the - " Very Holy Spirit / - The Comforter, that Yahoshua promised would return and be in His bride..

Joh 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9 Yahoshua saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

By looking upon Yahoshua - We are looking at the eXpressed image of the fathers confidence.

And REMEMBER that no man has seen the father, but or eXcept for Yahoshua alone. Because Yahoshua is in the life stream / bosom of The Father.

We do know that Yahwhea / God is an invisible spirit and that He has power to create. The Son created as the Father Himself and existed in the stream / bosom of the father from before the time of the creation INSIDE the STREAM / BOSOM, LIFE, FLOW of The Father.
Joh 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is INSIDE / in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
Luk 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels INSIDE Abraham's bosom. The Beggar in Joh 1:18 was referred to as a future event. The Beggar was to exist spiritually saved and given eternal life and granted existence INSIDE the future stream of the spiritual bosom as an heir to Abraham or on the path or stream of Abraham.

The Son Of God existed INSIDE the life flow and spiritual bosom and stream of the Father and also existed as God Himself as the Image Of God filled with the fullness of Gods Holy Spirit.

This word bosom is same exact word as CREEK used here in - Act 27:39 And when it was day, they knew not the land: but they discovered a certain creek with a shore, into the which they were minded, if it were possible, to thrust in the ship.
CREEK here means BOSOM and is used as a life flow and a spiritual bosom and spiritual and or emotional streams of generations and future paths and also the heartbeat, chest area and the lifeblood.
We know that The Bible also say that Yahoshua is literally the Blood of The Holy Spirit........ Act 20:28 Take heed ...... to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

please also notice here, that Yahoshua is LITERALLY the Holy Spirit in []
Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 ...... ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. 18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. 19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. []

Verse 26 confirms that Yahhoshua is " LITERALLY " the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name .
....28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you.
We see that Yahoshua was the manifestation / morph and physical form of The invisible Holy Spirit, taking on the manifestation / morph and physical form of a human servant. Equal to the very Father himself [b]but taking on the morph / form of a servant.

Last edited by mensaguy; 06-17-2018 at 03:58 AM.. Reason: Read the forum rules. Do not use red text.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity