Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2018, 03:13 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,915,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The bible doesn't teach what you show man, what you show is a lying God who condemns and curses a whole people, you sound like Martin Luther who was used to kill Jews, you have the same mentality that has killed every prophet, and every person who wanted to follow God, you carry that same anti-Semitic mentality and then you say,'' O, I have nothing against the Jews other than the whole lot of them being cursed by God, everyone else can go to heaven, but those cursed Jews.''

That is the mentality that has killed all the people of God, you think you replace Jews or that you have somehow obtained the inheritance promised to Israel...........Anti-Semitism.

That is what you teach, and it don't matter what you mean or how you think you aint got nothing against Jews, to replace them and condemn them all says everything.

Don't flatter yourself, many posts of mine has clearly stated-99% are being mislead. I try to help any--You read Matthew 23:37-39 and see if I am making it up. I see all as a pontenial brother or sister, afterall we areall created by the same God as 1human family. Its the world that is dividing mortals. I try to post FACT-- to the best of my ability. Don't think I myself didn't have to face fact the last 61 years. I had to change many things. I was far removed from Gods will. Faith can move a mountain. Facts may be hard for all to see and have to give in to. I attended different religions seeking God. Studied the bible hard. It takes obeying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2018, 04:16 PM

23,138 posts, read 10,431,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Don't flatter yourself, many posts of mine has clearly stated-99% are being mislead. I try to help any--You read Matthew 23:37-39 and see if I am making it up. I see all as a pontenial brother or sister, afterall we areall created by the same God as 1human family. Its the world that is dividing mortals. I try to post FACT-- to the best of my ability. Don't think I myself didn't have to face fact the last 61 years. I had to change many things. I was far removed from Gods will. Faith can move a mountain. Facts may be hard for all to see and have to give in to. I attended different religions seeking God. Studied the bible hard. It takes obeying.
Dude, you can't even agree with Jesus, what are you talking about? I can quote the covenant and you can't agree with that either. You invented your own religion and you think you are correct and God is wrong. Making a claim of your imaginary covenant is really cute, but it doesn't have anything to do with the covenant Jesus brought......

Old 08-08-2018, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Dude, you can't even agree with Jesus, what are you talking about? I can quote the covenant and you can't agree with that either. You invented your own religion and you think you are correct and God is wrong. Making a claim of your imaginary covenant is really cute, but it doesn't have anything to do with the covenant Jesus brought......

I clearly see it does. We absolutely agree with Jesus--Matthew 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality-Matt 6)

Old 08-08-2018, 05:30 PM

Quote:
I clearly see it does. We absolutely agree with Jesus--Matthew 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality-Matt 6)
Again, you invented your own religion that is against the religion of Jesus, against his entire people and Christians proved this with 2000 years of anti-Semitism and death when they outlawed the religion of Christ, you guys can't even teach the Passover or any mission Christ came to achieve. You can't even teach Christ to people, and all you do is try to prove Christ couldn't be the Messiah, the Jesus you present to Jews is the worst enemy and traitor to his own people, not to mention the biggest false prophet there has ever been, that is the Jesus you teach, a Messiah who didn't come to fulfill God's promises to his own people, but a Messiah who comes to destroy all Jews, and then you wonder why Jews wont read the New Testament. Maybe if you presented your Babylonian pagan days in a different light, maybe some Jews might decide to stop being Jews so God will stop making Gentiles kill them, yeah that's it, maybe you can talk all the Jews into not being Jews so they wont be condemned, teach them your lawlessness, and your pagan ways and I am sure it will be fine, they will jump right on the Gentile train.

Old 08-08-2018, 11:34 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,389,030 times
Quote:
Again, you invented your own religion that is against the religion of Jesus, against his entire people and Christians proved this with 2000 years of anti-Semitism and death when they outlawed the religion of Christ, you guys can't even teach the Passover or any mission Christ came to achieve. You can't even teach Christ to people, and all you do is try to prove Christ couldn't be the Messiah, the Jesus you present to Jews is the worst enemy and traitor to his own people, not to mention the biggest false prophet there has ever been, that is the Jesus you teach, a Messiah who didn't come to fulfill God's promises to his own people, but a Messiah who comes to destroy all Jews, and then you wonder why Jews wont read the New Testament. Maybe if you presented your Babylonian pagan days in a different light, maybe some Jews might decide to stop being Jews so God will stop making Gentiles kill them, yeah that's it, maybe you can talk all the Jews into not being Jews so they wont be condemned, teach them your lawlessness, and your pagan ways and I am sure it will be fine, they will jump right on the Gentile train.
Not KJW's religion.

Old 08-09-2018, 01:55 PM

There isn't much to debate with Anti-Semites, Anti Semitism comes with a spirit of racism and it cannot be overcome or talked down when a person believes God has condemned an entire race, scripture means absolutely nothing against hate, and while many Christians will say,'' O, I am not an anti-Semite,'' their mentality has killed millions of Jews and not just killed, tortured, treated like dogs because if they figure God has condemned the entire race, they must be the enemy.

Scriptures mean nothing to people with an Anti-Semitism spirit, I can quote scriptures all day long and they will not get past their condemnations.

God is coming to judge the whole world in how they have treated the Jews, and this is just facts of scriptures that are written in redundancy where they are irrefutable. All the people who keep the feasts of God know what the feasts are coming to do, they know what Rosh Hashanah comes to do because all the prophets speak of this same day in redundancy.

We could play,'' Name the prophet,'' where you choose a prophet, and just about every single prophet speaks of what happens on Rosh Hashanah and the fall holy days set for the second coming of Christ as he comes as a conquering David where he is going to judge the whole world in how they have treated his people, Here is Joel speaking of the fall Holy days. If anyone wants to pick another prophet, be my guest, all the prophets say the same thing. But even these people don't get tortured in hell for eternity, EVEN THEY are saved the way I see it.
Of course, An anti-Semite couldn't possible accept the prophets of God, they MUST make a reason why the prophets MUST be wrong.

The Lord Judges the Nations Joel 3 Rosh Hashanah all the way through the feast of Tabernacles ~ The Wine Harvest
1For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
2I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

3And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
4Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head; 5Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things: 6The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border. 7Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head: 8And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it.
9Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:
10Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
11Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD.
12Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.
13Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.
14Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.
15The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
16The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

Blessings for God's People
17So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.
18And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of ****tim.
19Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.
20But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.
21For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 08-09-2018 at 02:09 PM..

Old 08-09-2018, 02:47 PM

Quote:

I guess you need to look at the facts.
The Israelite teachers were apostocised when Jesus came. No mortal army could defeat Israel if God was with them. He wasn't. Rome controlled them but only to a point. They had placed themselves on pedastels( teachers) and looked down on the flock( Amharets) giving table scraps to the dogs( these were spiritual table scraps referred to). They were expecting the Messiah when Jesus showed up. But they reasoned falsely thinking a mighty king was coming to defeat the romans. A mere carpenters son shows up( for Israel alone) and was telling them they needed to make changes, they hated Jesus for that and wanted him dead. And they accomplished it. They hated Jesus so much that they tried him on the night he was arrested( Gods law was for one to have 7 days to build a defense. They never broke law--but they did for Jesus. Jesus warned them Rome was gonna basically destroy them because they rejected him. 70ad. Rome had Jerusalem surrounded--They could not break in. They left all of a sudden. Those that listened to Jesus fled to the hills. Rome came back.) This is reality in a Christians life. It has nothing to do with antisemitism. I try to love all to the best of my ability. In my heart I know time is growing very short for this system, and I know, 99%are being mislead. No matter what you say, I see you as my brother, just being mislead.

Old 08-09-2018, 05:57 PM

Quote:
The Israelite teachers were apostocised when Jesus came. No mortal army could defeat Israel if God was with them. He wasn't. Rome controlled them but only to a point. They had placed themselves on pedastels( teachers) and looked down on the flock( Amharets) giving table scraps to the dogs( these were spiritual table scraps referred to). They were expecting the Messiah when Jesus showed up. But they reasoned falsely thinking a mighty king was coming to defeat the romans. A mere carpenters son shows up( for Israel alone) and was telling them they needed to make changes, they hated Jesus for that and wanted him dead. And they accomplished it. They hated Jesus so much that they tried him on the night he was arrested( Gods law was for one to have 7 days to build a defense. They never broke law--but they did for Jesus. Jesus warned them Rome was gonna basically destroy them because they rejected him. 70ad. Rome had Jerusalem surrounded--They could not break in. They left all of a sudden. Those that listened to Jesus fled to the hills. Rome came back.) This is reality in a Christians life. It has nothing to do with antisemitism. I try to love all to the best of my ability. In my heart I know time is growing very short for this system, and I know, 99%are being mislead. No matter what you say, I see you as my brother, just being mislead.
That isn't any sort of reality, tens of thousands of Jews believed in Jesus, and tens of thousands of Christians converted to Judaism for over 100 years. You condemn the whole race, and you place the guilt of Jesus death on all Jews, even the Jews living today. You can't even admit the truth of what Jesus said himself of the law and of lawbreakers. You can't admit the truth of Paul never leaving Judaism, and how he never stopped being a Pharisee, and instead of believing Paul proving his innocence in Acts 21, you show a two faced cowardly liar who should have been rightly put to death under the law.

Acts 21 showing Paul still in Judaism, but you can't accept what you read, not in Acts, and not in the law and the prophets, you invented your own lawless pagan religion while pointing a finger at the only people in history brave enough to keep God's religion.

Paul's Arrival at Jerusalem
17And when we were come to Jerusalem, the brethren received us gladly. 18And the day following Paul went in with us unto James; and all the elders were present. 19And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry. 20And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law: 21And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs. 22What is it therefore? the multitude must needs come together: for they will hear that thou art come. 23Do therefore this that we say to thee: We have four men which have a vow on them; 24Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.

Why don't you just admit that you don't believe what you read in Acts, and I will post another chapter and more books you wont accept, but if you wont even accept the words of Jesus or the prophets, or Moses, then why would you believe me?

So was Paul a two faced lying coward that needs to be torn away from the New Testament?

Or is he also condemned for not leaving the worship system of God?

You can't even speak on it.

Old 08-09-2018, 10:20 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,389,030 times
Quote:
Yes the Kingdom of Israel today is not one God brought back. It is not religious, does not obey the Law and does not occupy the full land and even gave some away. The blessings from God have been gone for nearly 2000 years so they did something so bad God still shows that nation zero favor. The only Jews doing it right obey Jesus and his disciples, including Paul and no longer follow the old law as their "house" the Temple and all it represented was abandoned by God. Judaism is now simply a flawed religion of man. It does not follow the old Law or Jesus law.

Old 08-09-2018, 10:42 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,349,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
Yes the Kingdom of Israel today is not one God brought back. It is not religious, does not obey the Law and does not occupy the full land and even gave some away. The blessings from God have been gone for nearly 2000 years so they did something so bad God still shows that nation zero favor. The only Jews doing it right obey Jesus and his disciples, including Paul and no longer follow the old law as their "house" the Temple and all it represented was abandoned by God. Judaism is now simply a flawed religion of man. It does not follow the old Law or Jesus law.
It's man that does the persecuting, and I do not know of a religion that is one-hundred percent right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity