Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2013, 08:49 AM

1,867 posts, read 1,525,925 times

Advertisements

The world is unbelievers-----2 Cor. 6:14-17.

The world is swine people mocking any of the bible----Matthew 7:6.

The world is hereticks questioning the creditability of any of the bible----Titus 3:10.

The world is wisdom of man people with private doctrine to make up ------2 Peter 1:20-21.

The world is 90% bible believers that are really Pharisees today-----John 8:31.

Believers and Unbelievers together is not unity-----Psalms 133:1.

A 90% bible believer and 100% bible believer together is not a equal yoke---2 Cor. 6:14-17.

Believers and Unbelievers together is not agreement---Amos 3:3.

The Pharisees we're not called children of the devil cause they held to the old
law----2 Timothy 3:16.

They we're called children of the children of the devil cause they we're 90% bible
believers only-----Matthew 5:17-20.

Yes Pharisee type people are called children of the devil----John 8:44.

If they we're 100% bible believers they would believe John 1:17 and then John 8:31.

Grace and truth has rules too-----Matthew 5.

Grace and truth is just another phrase for new law----John 8:32.

Jesus behind the old law and new law too----2 Timothy 3:16.

Old law got grace and new law got grace-----John 8:32.

Old law got truth and new law got truth-----2 Timothy 3:16.

Old law is expired today while new law is for today----John 1:17.

That's how you leave animal offerings alone and get water baptised---John 3:5.

That's how you leave circumcision alone and have modest attire---1 Peter 3:3.

That's how you leave cleaning laws alone and have a modest living---1 Timothy 6.

That's how you leave a natural high priest alone and have a holy marriage----Romans 7:2-3.

That's how you leave animal offerings alone and keep the Sabbath---Hebrews 4.

That's how you leave circumcision alone and teach women church rules
today---1 Cor. 14:34-35.

That's how you leave cleaning laws alone and preach correction today----James 5:20.

That's how you leave a natural high priest alone and have Christian segregation
today----2 Cor. 6:14-17.

Leaving the old law alone and keeping the new law today is how you rightly divide the
word of truth in the wisdom of God----2 Timothy 2:15.

Trivia laws today mean you have more to the list then the 10 commandments
only----Matthew 5:17-20.

Trivia laws today mean you have more to the list then the 2 greatest commandments in
the bible-----Matthew 5:17-20.

Trivia laws referring to :

Water baptism or John 3:5.

Modest attire or 1 Peter 3:3.

Correction or James 5:20.

Christian segregation or 2 Cor. 6:14-17.

Women church rules or 1 Cor. 14:34-35.

Tongue rules in the church or ALL of 1 Cor. 14.

Holy marriage or Romans 7:2-3.

Holy marriage or 1 Timothy 5:9.

Editing rules or Rev. 22:18-19.

Studying or 2 Timothy 2:15.

Correct baptism of repentance teaching or Romans 11:29.

Calling 100% bible believers saved only or John 8:31.

Never replacing the bible for other books or 1 John 2:27.

Never making up philosophy in the bible or 2 Peter 1:20-21.

Never saying a believer is a lover only or 1 John 2:15.

Never saying a believer is a blood boaster only or Romans 6:1.

Letting the bible teach the bible only and not man or 1 John 2:27.

Supporting the ministers of the gospel or 1 Cor. 9:14.

Holding back charity to 90% bible believers or Galations 1:8-9.

Hold back charity to bums on the street or 2 Thess. 3:10.

Knowing strangers with all the bible or 1 Thess. 5:12.

Submission to church pastor authority or Romans 13:1.

Denial of church pastor submission with 90% bible believers or Matthew 15:14.

That's how a person is not tossed to and fro with every wind of doctrine---Ephesians 4:14.

Absolute truth is not a control freak man with made up bible rules taught---2 Peter 1:20-21.

Only intellectuals fight against that cause their wisdom of man people---John 8:32.

Wisdom of man is always more dangerous then poverty, murder and a heart attack
at the same time---John 8:32 and Isaiah 64:6 and Jeremiah 10:23.

Wisdom of man is led of the flesh while the wisdom of God gets you led of the Holy Spirit
only---Romans 8:14.

The wisdom of God is in the bible not your brain with thoughts----2 Timothy 3:16.

Your brain with thoughts is compared to a filthy rag----Isaiah 64:6.

The worst of God with wisdom is better then the best of man with wisdom----1 Cor. 1:25.

Bet your life on it and put your treasure in this type of wisdom only---John 5:39.

Again attracting 100% bible believers together ONLY---Psalms 133:1 and John 17:21.

This what the excitement is all about meeting people---Matthew 5:6.

What good is a former redneck meeting a Christian if they a 90% bible believer
only----Matthew 7:21-24 ?

What good is a former harlot meeting a Christian if they a 90% bible believer
only----Matthew 7:21-24 ?

What good is a former drunk meeting a Christian if they a 90% bible believer
only-----Matthew 7:21-24 ?

Excitement over deliverance is not as exciting as meetings with 100% bible
believers---Psalms 133:1 and John 8:32.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2013, 09:11 AM

817 posts, read 740,221 times
totally

Old 06-08-2013, 09:19 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,401,842 times
The world is anything within each of us and within all of us, collectively, that is out of harmony with God, Tonyx3.

Walk in the Spirit, not the flesh (the earthy "old man" that is of this world).

Old 06-08-2013, 09:25 AM

817 posts, read 740,221 times
Good one Pleroo!

Titus 1:15

"Everything is pure to those whose hearts are pure. But nothing is pure to those who are corrupt and unbelieving"

Old 06-08-2013, 10:26 AM

136 posts, read 69,710 times
Default "Love Not The World"!

"Love not the world, neither that which is of and in this world".......(l John 2:15)

For "the WHOLE(not just a portion) world is under the control of the evil one”....... (I John 5:19)

And it was prophesied that "evil men and seducers would wax worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived", and so it is that there are thousands of pagan catholic and christian cults, each having their own "form of godliness" ;-( (ll Timothy 3:13, 3:5 )

Thankfully "whoever is Born of Our Father and GOD overcomes the world, and this is The Victory that overcomes the world, even our Faith!" (I John 5:4)

And John testified, “Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world *THIS IS THE WORLD*, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world will pass away, and the lust thereof: but he that does the will of The Only True GOD will abide for ever.”(I John 2:15-17)

The Messiah testified, “If you were of the world, the world would love it’s own: but because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said unto you, the servant is not greater than his Master. If they have persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept My saying, they will keep yours also.” (John15:19-20)

James testified, “Where do wars and fighting among you come from? Do they not come of your lusts that war in your members? You lust, and have not: you kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: you fight and war yet you have not, because you ask not. You ask, and receive not, because you ask amiss, that you may consume it upon your lusts. You adulterers and adulteresses, don’t you know that friendship with the world is to be at enmity with The Only True GOD? Therefore whoever will be a friend of the world is the enemy of The Only True GOD.” (James 4:1-4)

The Messiah testified, “The world cannot hate you; but the world hates Me, because I testify that the works of this world are evil.” (John 7:7)” And Paul testified, “The Messiah gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of The Only True God, Our Father.”(Gal 1:4)

The Messiah testified: “If the world hates you know that it hated Me before it hated you.”(John 5:18) Truly, Truly, I say unto you, except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abides alone: but if it die it brings forth much fruit. He that loves his life in this world shall lose it; and he that hates his life in this world shall have it unto life eternal.” (John 12:24-25)

John testified: “Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hates you.” (I John 3:13)

James testified, “Whoever would be a friend of this world is the enemy of GOD!” (James 4:4)

"Come Out of her(babel/dis-order/babylon\world\religion), MY people"!

"Come Out" of that which is of this wicked, evil world, and especially it's systems of religion for they but carry on the legacy of the pharisee's ;-(

Global warming, polluted air, land and waters; toxic wastes, sexual perversion, evil inventions of destruction, systems of religion, lies, deception, delusion, greed, hate, carnal warfare, dis-ease(no-peace),,etc,, are all destructive processes that have their root in “the lust of the eye, the lust of the flesh, and the pride of life” which caused Eve to fall victim to 'd'evil, and which continue to fuel the fires of mankind’s “imag”ination ;-(

"Come out from among them and be separate"!

No longer have your portion with those who are destroying Creation(air, water, land, vegetation, creatures) and perverting that which is Spirit(Truth, Light, Life, Love, Peace, Grace, Faith,,,, All that is Truly Good)! 

Have your portion with the brethren of The Messiah who have taken heed unto The Call to "Come Out of her, MY people!"!

For we no longer seek of desire to be of those who follow "the broad way that leads to destruction"! (Revelation 18:4, Matthew 7:13)

We sought and desired and !NOW! have received our portion with The Messiah and The Faithful in The Family of "Our Father and GOD", "of WHOM the whole Family in Heaven and ON EARTH is named"! (Eph3:15)

And NEW "Jerusalem which is above is free, and IS !NOW! the mother of us all"! (Gal4:26)

So it is that we choose to remain but "aliens and pilgrims while on the earth" for our "citizenship(Life) IS !NOW! in Heaven" and soon, and very soon, we will be taken HOME, HOME at last! (Hebrews 11:13, 1Peter 2:11, Philippians 3:20)

Till then:

HOPE IS!

For TRUTH IS!

Father Help! and HE does.......

A Simple and Spiritual Life

Peace, in spite of the dis-ease(no-peace) that is of this world and it's systems of religion, for "the WHOLE(not just a portion) world is under the control of the evil one" indeed and Truth......(1 John 5:19)

Old 06-08-2013, 11:07 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,929,957 times
Has Tonyx3 met his match?^

Old 11-06-2015, 06:32 PM

Default It needs be REALized that each and every 'biblical' translation IS biased and perverted!

i appreciated your testimony, yet it needs be REALized that each and every 'biblical' translation IS biased and perverted, of which there are more than 100 english language translations!

The Messiah simply testified, "The Words I speak unto you, they are SPIRIT and they are Life"....... (John 6:63)

So it is that the "natural man can not comprehend that which is of The SPIRIT that IS Our FATHER and GOD for such needs be Spiritually discerned"....... (I Corinthians 2:14)

And Spiritual discernment reveals that each and every translation, of what this world and/or religion's way call their 'bible', is biased and perverted in accordance with the religious dogma and/or worldly views of the translators!

Yet religion was needful, and is yet needful for the natural man, those "disobedient and gainsaying (contradicting and opposing GOD) people", who are "stiff-necked and uncircumcised of heart and ears"! Those who rather have a man than "Our FATHER and GOD" speak to (Moses/prophets) and/or rule over (Saul/Kings) them....... (Romans 10:21, Acts 7:51, Exodus 20:19, I Samuel 8:4-21)

And in this day and age religion (except the Active Faith of James 1:27) IS for those who "love their own life" in and of this evil world, and so it is religion's way today but carries on the legacy of the pharisee's....... (John 7:7; 12:25, I John 2:15-17; 5:19, James 1:27; 4:4, Matthew 23)

TRUTH IS! There IS Only One "Pure Religion and Undefiled"! (James 1:27)

"Pure Religion and Undefiled before Our FATHER and GOD is this! To visit The FATHERless (those who have no relationship with Our FATHER and GOD), and widows (those whose "bridegroom" has not risen from among the dead) in their affliction and to keep oneself uncontaminated by the world"! (James 1:27)
A Simple and Spiritual Life: "Pure Religion and Undefiled"!

James 1:27 reveals not a religious system, but the Active Faith of those who have been "Born Again" of The Holy, Set Apart, SPIRIT! Those "sons of Our FATHER and GOD" who have their portion !NOW! in HIS Family, of "WHOM the whole Family in Heaven and ON EARTH is named"....... (James 2:20-26, John 3:3,7, I Peter 1:23, I John 3:1-2, Philippians 2:15, Ephesians 3:15)
A Simple and Spiritual Life: The Family of "Our FATHER and GOD"! -OR- religion's way?

"A Household of Faith" indeed and TRUTH! (Galatians 6:10, Ephesians 2:19)

Simply, ALL other "religion" IS "IMPURE and DEFILED", and naught but cults!
A Simple and Spiritual Life: Someone accused me of being a member of a "CULT"!

"Come out from among them and be separate!" (II Corinthians 6:17)

Old 11-07-2015, 03:25 PM

Default "Who is the world"?

Such a question has but one answer, for the "who" IS "the god of this world", he who is also "the father of lies"! (II Corinthians 4:4, John 8:44, I John 5:19)

"Come out of her(babel/ confusion/ babylon \world \religion), MY people"! (Revelations 18:4)

Yet, "Our FATHER and GOD so loved the world that HE gave HIS Only Begotten Son"! (John 3:16)

And what did those of this evil world and religion's way do?

They crucified HIM!

So it is that "whoever would be a friend of this world is the enemy of Our FATHER and GOD"....... (James 4:4)

Yet Thankfully, TRUTH can not be crucified and will always Rise Again.......

ALL Thanks and Praise Be Unto Our FATHER and GOD!

Old 11-08-2015, 02:57 AM

9,691 posts, read 10,027,043 times
Jesus said go and sin no more , plus Jesus said love your neighbor , and love the Lord and know who He is.................. Jesus said get His spirit and develop the fruits of the spirit ,............ also Jesus said to be unselfish.................. So basically love not the world is the sin of the world and not the people who sin who we are required to love ..................... So Christians are called to Judge ourselves or have Holy spirit judge our sin and resist and repent and remove the spirits of this world , through Jesus , to be free of sin ................ So then is we condemn others who sin then that is sin , still we need to remove ourselves from the sin of others , and pray for others , So if the world passes laws who forces Christians to sin , which it is challenging Christians today , then they had better seek to Lord and get into the righteous plan of Jesus for our lives

Old 11-08-2015, 04:47 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,238,628 times
God so LOVED the world, so I suppose we ought to as well...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity