Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2013, 10:58 AM

304 posts, read 473,074 times

Advertisements

When I go to church and go down the hallway to the sanctuary, I see lots of people talking and visiting.
Adults are talking to young people and asking them how their summer is going; how was camp,etc? I see children running to hug grandma and old friends catching up on each others life. So whatever we may make of church, there's a lot going on that keeps a community of people in touch and in friendship. How do you rate this part of church life?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2013, 01:48 PM

796 posts, read 859,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortoggie View Post
When I go to church and go down the hallway to the sanctuary, I see lots of people talking and visiting.
Adults are talking to young people and asking them how their summer is going; how was camp,etc? I see children running to hug grandma and old friends catching up on each others life. So whatever we may make of church, there's a lot going on that keeps a community of people in touch and in friendship. How do you rate this part of church life?
I believe this is one of the many blessings God gave us when He gave us the Church which is the assembled body of believers.

Old 07-28-2013, 01:52 PM

364 posts, read 561,092 times
I've been able to enjoy these kinds of experiences without having to center the activities around nonfactual fallacies in the past.

Old 07-28-2013, 03:07 PM

9,696 posts, read 10,045,032 times
See Father God had a Son , and the Family of God is of the heart of the Lord right from the very beginning ,...So it is wisdom and Prudent in the Spirit to go to church and be part of the Family as this will bring the authority to God to bring stabilities to His children of God .............Another thing to know is that all anointed Churches of Jesus Christ will have a golden candlestick with Holy Angels dispatched to those church which Jesus will be there through these Holy Angels of God which will bring protection with Holy Spirit and a presence of God , as this understanding come from Revelations 1: 20 ..and Revelations 2 : 1..... See in the early church Jesus only had seven churches where today Jesus will have countless candlesticks for all the anointed churches of Christ ............See this is wisdom to know as your going to church will be noted for God blessing for the churches , and Your not Going to church would mean more prayer for people who stay home may not receive every blessing than those people who go
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity