Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2013, 08:50 AM

1,867 posts, read 1,526,782 times

Advertisements

Impossible to believe a LOVING GEORGE has accepted Christ if LOVING GEORGE
mocks water baptism to be saved----John 3:5.

Impossible to believe a HUMBLE VALERIE has accepted Christ if HUMBLE VALERIE
mocks the Sabbath of rest to be saved today---Hebrews 4.

Impossible to believe a HAPPY FRANK has accepted Christ if HAPPY FRANK
mocks modest prosperity to be saved---1 Timothy 6.

Impossible to believe a PEACEFUL LISA has accepted Christ if PEACEFUL LISA
mocks the idea of being more then a blood boaster to be saved---Romans 6:1.

Impossible to believe a FORGIVING DONALD has accepted Christ if FORGIVING DONALD
mocks believing all the bible to be saved---Matthew 5:17-20.

Impossible to believe a FRIENDLY SANDRA has accepted Christ if FRIENDLY SANDRA
mocks segregation with believers only----2 Cor. 6.

Impossible to believe a FORMER JUNKIE has accepted Christ if a FORMER JUNKIE
mocks modest attire to be saved----1 Peter 3:3.

Impossible to believe a NONJUDGMENTAL WILLIE has accepted Christ if a NONJUDGMENTAL
WILLIE mocks correcting people with the bible to be saved---James 5:20.

Impossible to believe a FORMER DRUNK has accepted Christ if a FORMER DRUNK mocks
women church rules to be saved---1 Cor. 14:34-35.

Impossible to believe the BIGGEST TITHER has accepted Christ if the BIGGEST TITHER
mocks cursing 90% bible believing ministries----Galations 1:8-9.

Impossible to believe somebody in a MARRIAGE FOR DECADES has accepted Christ if a
person in a MARRIAGE FOR DECADES mocks undivorced remarriages---Romans 7:2-3.

Impossible to believe a FORMER REDNECK has accepted Christ if a FORMER REDNECK
really believes you can kill somebody to defend your family at home with
firearms today----Exodus 20 or Matthew 5 restating the 10 commandments today.

Impossible to believe any TONGUE TALKER has accepted Christ if a TONGUE TALKER
mocks the idea that tongues is not the baptism of repentance to begin a relationship
with Jesus Christ---Romans 11:29.

Impossible to believe anybody CASTING OUT DEMONS OR DOING MIRACLES has accepted
Christ if they mock the idea that gifts don't make you a spiritual giant in God
more----Romans 11:29 and Matthew 7:21-24.

Impossible to believe any NAME AND CLAIM BELIEVER has accepted Christ if they mock
contentment with their wages to be saved---Luke 3:14.

Impossible to believe POSITIVE ALBERT has accepted Christ if POSITIVE ALBERT mocks
bad news in the bible to be saved----Matthew 10:34-37.

Impossible to believe COURAGEOUS BARBARA has accepted Christ if COURAGEOUS BARBARA
mocks modest courage confessed to be saved---Romans 12:3.

Impossible to believe FAMOUS HENRY has accepted Christ if FAMOUS HENRY mocks modest
hero fame to be saved---Luke 6:26.

Impossible to believe the GREATEST EVANGELIST has accepted Christ if the GREATEST
EVANGELIST mocks evangelist rules to be saved---Matthew 7:6.

Impossible to believe the BIGGEST TONGUE TALKING MINISTRY has accepted Christ if the
BIGGEST TONGUE TALKING MINISTRY mocks tongue rules to be saved---ALL of 1 Cor. 14.

Impossible to believe the GREATEST PRAYER MINISTRY has accepted Christ if the
GREATEST PRAYER MINISTRY mocks pray rules to be saved----John 17:9.

Impossible to believe any GENEROUSITY BELIEVER has accepted Christ if any
GENEROUSITY BELIEVER mocks rules against bums begging---2 Thess. 3:10.

Impossible to believe anybody has accepted Christ if they mock the idea of ministers
living off the gospel of Jesus Christ for a living-----1 Cor. 9:14.

Impossible to believe anybody has accepted Christ if they mock the idea of strangers
knowing strangers in the bible enough----1 Thess. 5:12.

Complete bible revelation of fruits of the Holy Spirit is really John 8:31.

What you live out can be deceiving but what you don't mock anywhere in the bible
is the evidence of a Christian or born again person for sure----John 8:31-32.

Just like a millionaire income can be deceiving until you know the net worth income
of people---John 8:32.

Examples of deception with holy living phonies is Matthew 7:21-24 and Matthew 5:17-20.

Nobody is a genuine saint unless their a 100% bible believer---Matthew 5:17-20 and John 8:31.

90% bible believers are phonies only----Matthew 7:21-24.

Unity with 100% bible believers is the purpose for being here----Psalms 133:1 and Amos 3:3 and
2 Cor. 6 and Matthew 5:6 and John 17:21.

Criticism accidently happens when you expose the bible enough---John 8:32 and Luke 6:26
and 2 Timothy 3:16 and 2 Cor. 4:3.

No sin in exposing the bible enough ----2 Timothy 3:16.

No sin in letting all of it bring all of God's people together ONLY---2 Timothy 3:16 and Psalms 133:1.

10% of the bible is not sin with made man legalism only devils tell that lie---2 Timothy 3:16 and
John 8:44 and John 8:32.

Dare anybody to print this to their favorite big shot hero even if its Creflo Dollar, T.D. Jakes, Joyce Meyers, Jesse Duplantis, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2013, 04:15 AM

9,695 posts, read 10,035,424 times
Many people got saved from different sins and need to resist different demons , then some people will live with pride or controlling and this spirit can be very deceptive with indwelling spirit imposing to be God .....Then there are familiar spirit which also can be deceptive which can indwell in believers of Christ ... Where Jesus Holy Spirit has to share the believer with the adversary spirit of this world , and Jesus always desire to have all of His believers hearts through the spiritual authority ............ Apostle Paul said that you can`t drink the cup from Jesus and also the cup of satan , but still many do, as `can`t do this` become `should not do this `.... Where Jesus will not forsake people who may be underdeveloped , and all the gifts of Holy Spirit continue with out repentance , so Jesus does have a missed bag in the body of Christ which He will have to work with and then Judge

Old 12-01-2013, 07:44 AM

10,016 posts, read 12,591,451 times
The entire OP is moot because no one ever "ACCEPTS" Jesus Christ. It just gives me the shudders to even think of the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords and the creator of the entire universe standing there and begging sinners to "Please accept me"? This modern Day heresy has infected so much of Christendom it just causes me to weep.

It's not the way salvation works, it's not the way regeneration works, it's not the way sinners get converted, it's unscriptural, completely false and blasphemous in the first degree. It's the same old, same old sin that caused the original fall in the first place. It's PRIDE. Man's pride demands that he is the prime agent in deciding his eternal destiny. His "Freewill" trumps all the plans and purposes of God. Instead of the sinner falling on his face in the dust and confessing,"Lord, I'm lost and helpless, I'm absolutely powerless and unable to save myself from eternal ruin. Oh God, out of your great mercy and Grace, save me Lord lest I die. No , instead of this we get, "Ya, I can buy this message, I can accept this Jesus guy and it seems I'll derive some benefits by going to church with these "Good Folks". It's complete and utter nonsense.

Old 12-01-2013, 01:35 PM

10,213 posts, read 14,851,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
The entire OP is moot because no one ever "ACCEPTS" Jesus Christ. It just gives me the shudders to even think of the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords and the creator of the entire universe standing there and begging sinners to "Please accept me"? This modern Day heresy has infected so much of Christendom it just causes me to weep.

It's not the way salvation works, it's not the way regeneration works, it's not the way sinners get converted, it's unscriptural, completely false and blasphemous in the first degree. It's the same old, same old sin that caused the original fall in the first place. It's PRIDE. Man's pride demands that he is the prime agent in deciding his eternal destiny. His "Freewill" trumps all the plans and purposes of God. Instead of the sinner falling on his face in the dust and confessing,"Lord, I'm lost and helpless, I'm absolutely powerless and unable to save myself from eternal ruin. Oh God, out of your great mercy and Grace, save me Lord lest I die. No , instead of this we get, "Ya, I can buy this message, I can accept this Jesus guy and it seems I'll derive some benefits by going to church with these "Good Folks". It's complete and utter nonsense.

IMO, you have missed God’s choice and plan - in man's creation, Christ and Salvation. By His love and Grace, God has offered all (created) people a mutual, loving, eternal relationship, which by definition ("love") cannot simply be imposed. Do you doubt that God 'could have' simply created people who loved Him and could only say "yes" to his every wish or desire? --- But, God, not man, instead "chose" to allow man the volition to participate in that relationship. Would you now seek to deny God His choice and Way?

If so, you are responding like Peter, who, when the Lord prepared to wash his feet, vehemently declined. - The Lord did not reply, "I forgot; - YOU should be washing MY feet", but, rather declared, "Unless I do this, you have no part with me." --- God has done the same thing with Christ; ... and unless you do it God's Way, you have no part with Him! (False pride is greater among those who decline God's Way, in favor of their own imagined sense of 'how things should be,' than among those who simply trust and depend on God in simple, childlike faith.

Last edited by jghorton; 12-01-2013 at 01:44 PM..

Old 12-01-2013, 02:32 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,591,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jghorton View Post
IMO, you have missed God’s choice and plan - in man's creation, Christ and Salvation. By His love and Grace, God has offered all (created) people a mutual, loving, eternal relationship, which by definition ("love") cannot simply be imposed. Do you doubt that God 'could have' simply created people who loved Him and could only say "yes" to his every wish or desire? --- But, God, not man, instead "chose" to allow man the volition to participate in that relationship. Would you now seek to deny God His choice and Way?

If so, you are responding like Peter, who, when the Lord prepared to wash his feet, vehemently declined. - The Lord did not reply, "I forgot; - YOU should be washing MY feet", but, rather declared, "Unless I do this, you have no part with me." --- God has done the same thing with Christ; ... and unless you do it God's Way, you have no part with Him! (False pride is greater among those who decline God's Way, in favor of their own imagined sense of 'how things should be,' than among those who simply trust and depend on God in simple, childlike faith.
Well, you see, we have very different ideas on what the purposes of God actually are. Of course most of God's purposes will always remain a mystery to us as long as we are in the body but he has revealed many of his purposes clearly to us through his word. Some of these purposes though clearly stated do not make any sense at all to our limited human understanding. This can and does create a lot of trouble for those who really want to understand the things of God but can not accept them as written because they defy their faulty human logic. What you are talking about here is one of the classic examples. It's true that God has offered all Mankind "A mutual loving relationship" but at the same time knowing full well that there is not one single human being alive that has the capability of grasping this relationship or deciding out of their will to participate in such a relationship. This fact leads us to some real obstacles because of our human reasoning. You see, even though a fallen son or daughter of Adam does not have the ability in themselves to either understand the things of God or to appropriate them and apply them to themselves, God takes no blame whatsoever for their failure to do so. On the other hand those who are converted and become Christians can take NO credit for it in any way shape or form. Salvation is ALL OF GOD and none of me. If it did have something to do with myself I'd be hopelessly lost because in my natural state I'm at enmity with God, the gospel is an offence to me and I'm full of sin and corruption which is anathema to God and he has NO COMMUNION with it at all.

Why do you think that in the new testament such phrases as "Chosen by God", "Adopted by God", "Elected" "predestined by God" and so on are there in such profusion? It's clearly teaching us that becoming a Christian is completely and only out of God's gracious and sovereign will. The pride of man just can not accept such an idea and so therefore he perverts the clear teaching of scripture and invents a Theology that suits his fallen and sinful nature.

When God calls his elect into salvation they can not resist. God offers to all people the gospel message. That is called, "The external call" but to the elect God offers "an internal call" and that can not be resisted. This call is by the Holy Spirit who works in the hearts and minds of the elect to bring them to repentance and regeneration whereby they willingly and freely come to God. there are all kinds of verses that teach this important truth but my favorite is Jesus himself teaching. John 6:37, "All that the Father gives me shall come to me, and the one who comes to me I will certainly not cast out".

Old 12-01-2013, 02:52 PM

10,047 posts, read 4,981,850 times
It is interesting that at Galatians 5 vs 22,23; Ephesians 5 v 9 that ' fruit ' is in the singular. One fruit of God's spirit. One fruit that has many aspects or facets. One can produce the fruitage of God's spirit.

The peace of God is connected is connected to God's spirit at Philippians 4 vs 7,8

Old 12-01-2013, 05:14 PM

4,686 posts, read 6,149,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytonytony View Post
Impossible to believe a LOVING GEORGE has accepted Christ if LOVING GEORGE
mocks water baptism to be saved----John 3:5.

Impossible to believe a HUMBLE VALERIE has accepted Christ if HUMBLE VALERIE
mocks the Sabbath of rest to be saved today---Hebrews 4.

Impossible to believe a HAPPY FRANK has accepted Christ if HAPPY FRANK
mocks modest prosperity to be saved---1 Timothy 6.

Impossible to believe a PEACEFUL LISA has accepted Christ if PEACEFUL LISA
mocks the idea of being more then a blood boaster to be saved---Romans 6:1.

Impossible to believe a FORGIVING DONALD has accepted Christ if FORGIVING DONALD
mocks believing all the bible to be saved---Matthew 5:17-20.

Impossible to believe a FRIENDLY SANDRA has accepted Christ if FRIENDLY SANDRA
mocks segregation with believers only----2 Cor. 6.

Impossible to believe a FORMER JUNKIE has accepted Christ if a FORMER JUNKIE
mocks modest attire to be saved----1 Peter 3:3.

Impossible to believe a NONJUDGMENTAL WILLIE has accepted Christ if a NONJUDGMENTAL
WILLIE mocks correcting people with the bible to be saved---James 5:20.

Impossible to believe a FORMER DRUNK has accepted Christ if a FORMER DRUNK mocks
women church rules to be saved---1 Cor. 14:34-35.

Impossible to believe the BIGGEST TITHER has accepted Christ if the BIGGEST TITHER
mocks cursing 90% bible believing ministries----Galations 1:8-9.

Impossible to believe somebody in a MARRIAGE FOR DECADES has accepted Christ if a
person in a MARRIAGE FOR DECADES mocks undivorced remarriages---Romans 7:2-3.

Impossible to believe a FORMER REDNECK has accepted Christ if a FORMER REDNECK
really believes you can kill somebody to defend your family at home with
firearms today----Exodus 20 or Matthew 5 restating the 10 commandments today.

Impossible to believe any TONGUE TALKER has accepted Christ if a TONGUE TALKER
mocks the idea that tongues is not the baptism of repentance to begin a relationship
with Jesus Christ---Romans 11:29.

Impossible to believe anybody CASTING OUT DEMONS OR DOING MIRACLES has accepted
Christ if they mock the idea that gifts don't make you a spiritual giant in God
more----Romans 11:29 and Matthew 7:21-24.

Impossible to believe any NAME AND CLAIM BELIEVER has accepted Christ if they mock
contentment with their wages to be saved---Luke 3:14.

Impossible to believe POSITIVE ALBERT has accepted Christ if POSITIVE ALBERT mocks
bad news in the bible to be saved----Matthew 10:34-37.

Impossible to believe COURAGEOUS BARBARA has accepted Christ if COURAGEOUS BARBARA
mocks modest courage confessed to be saved---Romans 12:3.

Impossible to believe FAMOUS HENRY has accepted Christ if FAMOUS HENRY mocks modest
hero fame to be saved---Luke 6:26.

Impossible to believe the GREATEST EVANGELIST has accepted Christ if the GREATEST
EVANGELIST mocks evangelist rules to be saved---Matthew 7:6.

Impossible to believe the BIGGEST TONGUE TALKING MINISTRY has accepted Christ if the
BIGGEST TONGUE TALKING MINISTRY mocks tongue rules to be saved---ALL of 1 Cor. 14.

Impossible to believe the GREATEST PRAYER MINISTRY has accepted Christ if the
GREATEST PRAYER MINISTRY mocks pray rules to be saved----John 17:9.

Impossible to believe any GENEROUSITY BELIEVER has accepted Christ if any
GENEROUSITY BELIEVER mocks rules against bums begging---2 Thess. 3:10.

Impossible to believe anybody has accepted Christ if they mock the idea of ministers
living off the gospel of Jesus Christ for a living-----1 Cor. 9:14.

Impossible to believe anybody has accepted Christ if they mock the idea of strangers
knowing strangers in the bible enough----1 Thess. 5:12.

Complete bible revelation of fruits of the Holy Spirit is really John 8:31.

What you live out can be deceiving but what you don't mock anywhere in the bible
is the evidence of a Christian or born again person for sure----John 8:31-32.

Just like a millionaire income can be deceiving until you know the net worth income
of people---John 8:32.

Examples of deception with holy living phonies is Matthew 7:21-24 and Matthew 5:17-20.

Nobody is a genuine saint unless their a 100% bible believer---Matthew 5:17-20 and John 8:31.

90% bible believers are phonies only----Matthew 7:21-24.

Unity with 100% bible believers is the purpose for being here----Psalms 133:1 and Amos 3:3 and
2 Cor. 6 and Matthew 5:6 and John 17:21.

Criticism accidently happens when you expose the bible enough---John 8:32 and Luke 6:26
and 2 Timothy 3:16 and 2 Cor. 4:3.

No sin in exposing the bible enough ----2 Timothy 3:16.

No sin in letting all of it bring all of God's people together ONLY---2 Timothy 3:16 and Psalms 133:1.

10% of the bible is not sin with made man legalism only devils tell that lie---2 Timothy 3:16 and
John 8:44 and John 8:32.

Dare anybody to print this to their favorite big shot hero even if its Creflo Dollar, T.D. Jakes, Joyce Meyers, Jesse Duplantis, etc.
-mocks water baptism to be saved----John 3:5.

What you have to do to be saved
Romans 10:9-11
New King James Version (NKJV)
9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”

-mocks modest prosperity to be saved---1 Timothy 6.

Not a requirement to be saved

-mocks the idea of being more then a blood boaster to be saved---Romans 6:1.

This makes no sense

-mocks believing all the bible to be saved---Matthew 5:17-20.
Read Rom 10:9-11 is regards to what it takes to be saved

-mocks segregation with believers only----2 Cor. 6.

This also makes no sense as this is just cherry picking of a verse

-mocks modest attire to be saved----1 Peter 3:3.
Pure nonsense as Jesus said come as you are and your attire has nothing to do with your salvation

-90% bible believers are phonies only----Matthew 7:21-24.
This is just indoctrination being pushed here and not supported by scriptures at all, that one must believe 100% of todays current bible that has been butchered and mistranslated and transliterated in alot of areas.

Unity with 100% bible believers is the purpose for being here-

This is idolatry as it is now more BOOK WORSHIP than having faith in God and Jesus.

Old 12-01-2013, 06:20 PM

10,047 posts, read 4,981,850 times
How can ALL be saved when Matthew 20 v 28 says Jesus' ransom covers MANY and does Not say all ?

Who can be forgiven of the unforgivable sin - Hebrew 6 vs 4-6 ?_______
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity