Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2014, 08:41 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,420,357 times

Advertisements

The truth always comes to the surface.
He probably has an adorable kid?

Last edited by Jerwade; 04-04-2014 at 08:54 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2014, 11:20 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,069,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
The truth always comes to the surface.
He probably has an adorable kid?
In the former post, yes, the girl did say the youth pastor has a young son.

Old 04-05-2014, 01:00 AM

18,256 posts, read 16,970,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
Take note young christian men.

This is the reason why it is so hard to find a good single woman these days. Many are too busy chasing behind married men and men that already have girlfriends.

This young lady is probably surrounded by a plethora of young christian men that love the lord and would make great boyfriends.

Yet all she can manage to focus on is a married man???

God help us.

Young lady....you don't need to quit your youth group. You need to get around other single men and women your age and leave the married guy alone.
mathman hits on a very good point here:

Good "Christian" girl is just a meaningless label. ALL girls at this age (very few exceptions) have the same attraction to "bad" boys--those cute, good looking, essentially heartless, essentially empty-headed "Hey, what's happenin', dude" types who will thrill an equally cute but equally empty-headed young girl who finds their allure irresistible.

God help the good, single, Christian guys who would give their right arm for a kind-hearted Christian girl who just wants love, a good man and a family. These girls are nowhere to be found, even in churches. If the girls are really pretty, then they are chasing the cute, bubble-head guys who end up breaking their heart, if they don't get them pregnant first.

Sadly, good Christian guys waste their time chasing these cute, brainless bubble-heads who are too busy chasing the handsome bubble-heads to notice them because they are just average-looking, good-hearted Christian guys who possess no allure, just dreams of a pretty Christian wife. It's an absolute mess and it's all part of the high divorce rate among Christians. Everybody is chasing an impossible dream.

Old 04-05-2014, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
God help the good, single, Christian guys who would give their right arm for a kind-hearted Christian girl who just wants love, a good man and a family. These girls are nowhere to be found, even in churches. If the girls are really pretty, then they are chasing the cute, bubble-head guys who end up breaking their heart, if they don't get them pregnant first.
Interesting, I went on a date not long ago.
She said, I was too much of a gentleman ...

"I still sent her flowers; and thanked her for a lovely evening."

Old 04-05-2014, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Interesting, I went on a date not long ago.
She said, I was too much of a gentleman ...

"I still sent her flowers; and thanked her for a lovely evening."
Yes, that's one of the excuses girls will pull out of their hats. It's doublespeak for: "I'm really not interested".

1. You're such a nice guy!
2. I don't deserve a guy as good as you .
3. You'll find the right girl some day.

Average-looking Christian guys just have to lower their standards in the looks department. They're wasting their time chasing after the really pretty ones. They should look for an average/below average looking girl. These girls are gems. They're often charming; beautiful on the inside; are tickled pink to have a guy paying attention to them; want to get married and have a family.

Old 04-05-2014, 09:03 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,747,548 times
Another one These youth groups are a gold mine for young single pastors. I'm kidding of course

Old 04-05-2014, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Another one These youth groups are a gold mine for young single pastors. I'm kidding of course.
Another, interesting thought:

There was a youth pastor who attempted to circumvent around that which my daughters' were first taught.
Suffice it to say, it did not go over to well. They were not easily manipulated because of his good looks ...
or charming personality?

BTW - My daughter's boyfriends or husband are in the average department, but have a great deal of integrity.

Old 04-05-2014, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Another, interesting thought:

There was a youth pastor who attempted to circumvent around that which my daughters' were first taught.
Suffice it to say, it did not go over to well. They were not easily manipulated because of his good looks ...
or charming personality?

BTW - My daughter's boyfriends or husband are in the average department, but have a great deal of integrity.
I'm assuming you placed the apostrophe in the wrong spot and you have multiple daughters, not one with several boyfriends/husband.

Whatever, they sound like the rare gems who were able to see past the physical imperfections into the guys' souls and liked what they saw.

Old 04-05-2014, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
I'm assuming you placed the apostrophe in the wrong spot and you have multiple daughters, not one with several boyfriends/husband.

Whatever, they sound like the rare gems who were able to see past the physical imperfections into the guys' souls and liked what they saw.
Yes, on both accounts:

"They do not judge a book by its cover."

Old 04-05-2014, 10:10 PM

2,817 posts, read 3,468,983 times
Be careful. You are not just gonna stop liking him by prayer. It will take time. Maybe you need to back off of helping so much. I am sure he probably recognizes it. An affair will affect all the youth in the church, not just his wife. Be careful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity