Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2016, 10:20 PM

23,138 posts, read 10,434,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monastic555 View Post
How is it that you scoff at tealeaf-reading yet you accept and embrace Palmistry signs? Although I agree with you about the Palmistry.
Creases in the palm show the same thing in everyone, they tell a story but the story doesn't change. The constellations tell a story and it remains the same, you can't get your numbers from the zodiac to win a lotto, and it can't tell you your mood, but it does tell a story, especially in the winter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2016, 04:06 PM

950 posts, read 691,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Creases in the palm show the same thing in everyone, they tell a story but the story doesn't change. The constellations tell a story and it remains the same, you can't get your numbers from the zodiac to win a lotto, and it can't tell you your mood, but it does tell a story, especially in the winter.
Why do you say "especially in the winter"?

Old 05-08-2016, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Why do you say "especially in the winter"?
In the winter there is a man who stands with a menorah in his right hand

The 7 sisters pour out their bowl upon Orion to lead his way as 7 lights, and in the left hand of Orion is a dead lion, that dead lion is a spirit in the left eye that Orion has overcome by the 7 lights.

This is the beginning of Revelation.

Old 05-11-2016, 08:21 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,041,351 times
Odd. I never knew what He meant, but one day a few years ago, He had me to command Orion to come forth. Peace

Old 05-11-2016, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Odd. I never knew what He meant, but one day a few years ago, He had me to command Orion to come forth. Peace
Most people would never suspect just how much the constellations play a part in the tribes. The tribes camped according to the constellations and there are 3 names to each direction and 3 constellations for each direction of the tribes. God writes a story in the sky every night revealing mysteries and this thing is what unites all mankind because the knowledge of Mayans have the same knowledge of the ancient Egyptians and what the ancient Egyptians knew was from Babylon, and what the Babylonians knew came from the father of astronomy,'' Abraham.''

15-year-old boy claims to have found lost Mayan city from his house | Fox News

This kid makes me mad because I didn't figure out what he had just figured out and there are still so many other mysteries but this kid from Canada really impressed me.

There is a biblical zodiac but it does not work like astrology works. It is telling history in two thousand year intervals and it writes it messages in the sky through history just as the land itself shows the design of the Temple and God's plan, but lol, people laugh at me when I try and show that.

Ever see the white ram?

31Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?
32Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?
33Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?

Amos
8Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name:

The Heavens Declare the Glory of God
1{To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.} The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

2Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
3There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.

4Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,

5Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
6His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

The moon will come and make her course with him and she will be hidden in him because nobody has ever seen a new moon.

7The law of the LORD is perfect,
converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
8The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
9The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
10More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
11Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.
12Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.
13Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
14Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Old 05-11-2016, 07:05 PM

Yes, I know about the message in the stars He wrote, and that astrology is the counterfeit.

And that's one sharp kid to figure that out. Wow....

Old 05-15-2016, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Having finally purchased Lemberger's book, I now have clarification about the Palmistry. It goes back to the Hebrew Tree of Life composed of the ten Sefirot. According to the Hebraic translation, the Hebrew word "Einsof" refers to the original light of creation seen in Genesis, i.e., " Let there be light." From that Einsof come the 10 Sefirot which represent 10 human characteristics. It's those 10 characteristics which are reflected in the 10 fundamental Palm-prints.

Old 05-18-2016, 01:47 PM

Link compliments of Roger Tutt....

http://www.theheraldofgodsgrace.org/Crystal/Crystal_hand_eons.htm

Old 05-30-2016, 05:50 PM

Thanks, Rb, that was interesting.

Old 06-01-2016, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Having finally purchased Lemberger's book, I now have clarification about the Palmistry. It goes back to the Hebrew Tree of Life composed of the ten Sefirot. According to the Hebraic translation, the Hebrew word "Einsof" refers to the original light of creation seen in Genesis, i.e., " Let there be light." From that Einsof come the 10 Sefirot which represent 10 human characteristics. It's those 10 characteristics which are reflected in the 10 fundamental Palm-prints.
Sounds really cool
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity