Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2014, 07:56 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,066,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlyservant View Post
Some people believe that the orbs are angels, they call them angel orbs. I've seen an angel three times. He had wings and called out my name. He has the most beautiful voice that I have ever heard. He travels through the chariots of God (orbs). This is why some people believe that some orbs are angels. Nothing against your faith, but I've have seen both an angel and the Holy Spirit and they are not the same.
I am a bit of a skeptic about things. I tend not to believe anything unless I myself have experienced something that convinced me it is true.

Seeing as we both believe in the existence of Angels, we have at least one thing we can agree on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2014, 10:22 AM

308 posts, read 260,676 times
So we have the supernatural orb appearing before Ezekiel with Father God and Cherubim as in Ezekiel 1:15-21. We have a photograph of one of God's chariots with a spirit in it as in Psalm 68:17. We have Father God inspiring a young modern day artistic genius to paint "live bubbles" through a dream. With an internet search, we have seen the supernatural orb as the Spirit of God descending like a dove as in Mathew 3:16. And alighting upon Jesus and appearing like a Halo as the Spirit of God, as in Mathew 3:16. Also, we have seen the supernatural orb hovering like the Spirit of God over the face of the waters as in Genesis 1:2. And we have seen the supernatural orb bearing witness as the Spirit of truth, as it is written in 1 John 5:6 and glorifying Christ as in John 16:14.

The biblical evidence adds up pointing to the truth that the supernatural orb is indeed the Holy Spirit of the Holy Bible.

Old 05-25-2014, 10:45 AM

15,501 posts, read 17,066,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlyservant View Post
So we have the supernatural orb appearing before Ezekiel with Father God and Cherubim as in Ezekiel 1:15-21. We have a photograph of one of God's chariots with a spirit in it as in Psalm 68:17. We have Father God inspiring a young modern day artistic genius to paint "live bubbles" through a dream. With an internet search, we have seen the supernatural orb as the Spirit of God descending like a dove as in Mathew 3:16. And alighting upon Jesus and appearing like a Halo as the Spirit of God, as in Mathew 3:16. Also, we have seen the supernatural orb hovering like the Spirit of God over the face of the waters as in Genesis 1:2. And we have seen the supernatural orb bearing witness as the Spirit of truth, as it is written in 1 John 5:6 and glorifying Christ as in John 16:14.

The biblical evidence adds up pointing to the truth that the supernatural orb is indeed the Holy Spirit of the Holy Bible.
I will step out at this point, that should be answered from the view point of a Christian.

Old 05-25-2014, 09:22 PM

The red highlights are four gifts that I have acquired through my experience with the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 12:7-11 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: for one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophesy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.

Last edited by june 7th; 06-28-2014 at 11:21 AM.. Reason: The color red is reserved for mod cuts within posts. Using any other color is fine! Thanks!

Old 05-26-2014, 11:35 AM

Although the individual artist or person/s commissioning the artwork may have their own interpretation for the Holy Spirit's symbolic dove being seen in "orbs", I find this a little interesting:

There are quite a few churches that display the Holy Spirit's symbolic dove within "orbs". This could be one for the Christian Conspiracy Theorist - there could be people within the churches that know of the orbital appearance of the Holy Spirit and they are not telling us...???......lol....

Old 05-26-2014, 01:36 PM

John 3:5-8 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, You must be born again. The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit".

NKJV John 3:8 Scholastic Comment: Jesus used the wind as an illustration of the work of the Spirit. The Greek word translated Spirit also means "wind". As the wind seemingly blows where it wills, so the Holy Spirit sovereignly works. Likewise, no one knows the origin or destination of the wind, but everyone knows it is there. The same is true of the Holy Spirit.

With the naked eye, a person cannot tell the origin or destination of the orbital Holy Spirit, very similar to the way small currents of wind blow. You may be able to see this if you do an internet search for videos of flying orbs.

Old 05-26-2014, 03:14 PM

Here is another artist rendition of Ezekiel's Vision of God (based on scripture)

What you are looking at appearing before Ezekiel with Father God and the Cherub is the Holy Spirit as one of God's chariots. Ezekiel describes this manifestation as, "a wheel in the middle of a wheel".

Last edited by lowlyservant; 05-26-2014 at 04:06 PM..

Old 05-26-2014, 05:13 PM

I believe this to be a significant piece and worthy of bringing up again with elaboration.

Any mystery as to what the Halo is...is now solved!

Notice how the supernatural orb looks exactly like the Halo.

I believe that the Halo can be seen in scripture as the Spirit of God alighting upon Jesus.

Mathew 3:16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold; the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

The Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit.

The Spirit of God alighting upon Jesus most likely appeared as a Halo.

The Halo could be nothing other than the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit).

The Spirit of God appears to be revealing to us through the Halo that He is the breathe of life given to all mankind in the very beginning by God.

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breathe of life; and man became a living being.

The term "Spirit" translates the Hebrew word ruah, which in it's primary sense, means breathe, air, wind.

I believe that the breath of life is located over the brain and without it, the brain would not function. It is connected to our spirits by the silver cord. Without the breathe of life we would not have life in this visible world. When the silver cord is severed, we are cut off from the breathe of life, we become brain dead, disconnected from our bodies, and are no longer part of this visible world.

Last edited by lowlyservant; 05-26-2014 at 05:25 PM..

Old 05-28-2014, 12:50 PM

The Holy Spirit does many things, but He is one and the same Holy Spirit. Let's take a better look at the Holy Spirit as the Spirit of truth bearing witness. Much of the work of the Spirit of truth here on earth is bearing witness. The Spirit of truth bearing witness is mentioned a great deal in scripture.

1 John 5:6 And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

Look very closely at these orbs below and notice how they resemble an eyeball...they are just a few of the many eyes of the Spirit of truth bearing witness:

The photograph above left is the Spirit of truth looking directly at the camera man and bearing witness to him taking the photograph.

1 John 5:8 And there are three that bear witness on Earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.

The Spirit of truth also gives testimony, but this cannot be seen in this photograph - although it can be seen in orbs as well.

John 15:26 But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me. And you also will bear witness, because you have been with Me from the beginning.

The Holy Spirit (Spirit of truth) Glorifies Christ -

John 16:13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

The Holy Spirit glorifies Christ by bearing witness that we belong to Christ (Jesus) and declaring this to the Apostles who sit on the thrones of judgment so that we are not judged and may go unto the Father.

Romans 8:16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.

Romans 9:1 I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit.

Last edited by lowlyservant; 05-28-2014 at 01:29 PM..

Old 05-30-2014, 04:54 PM

Artist rendition of Ezekiel's Vision of God (based on scripture)

What you are looking at above appearing before Ezekiel, a beloved prophet of the Holy Bible, is Father God on His throne, Cherubim, and what Ezekiel describes as "a wheel in the middle of a wheel"...an orbital description of the Holy Spirit Himself as a chariot of God.

Excerpt from, "Ezekiel's Vision of God".

Ezekiel 1:15-21 Now as I look at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with it's four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their working was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. As for the rims, they were so high they were awesome, and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went, and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When those went, these went, when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

Below is a photograph of a spirit within the Holy Spirit as one of God's chariots... also known as Ezekiel's wheels.

Ezekiel 1:21 "for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels"

Ezekiel 1:19 "and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up"

Psalm 68:17 The chariots of God are twenty thousands, Even thousands of thousands; The Lord is among them as in Sinai, in the Holy Place.

Please note that the Holy Spirit appearing before Ezekiel with Father God and the Cherubim would have appeared as much more than the Holy Spirit in this photograph.

Last edited by lowlyservant; 05-30-2014 at 05:05 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity