Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 05:43 PM

2,949 posts, read 5,498,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilvan View Post
When I watch him on TV I'm just amazed at his ability to rattle off verses after verses from memory. Somehow even with his knowledge of the Bible he does not see himself violating God's Commandment on Sabbath? He is into Sunday keeping, Christmas, Easter, which are all abominations to God. For this transgression, is it possible that he, as an expert in Biblical truth, could be blinded by the Strong Delusion sent by God? Just wondering.

http://prophecycountdown.com/wp-cont...t_Delusion.pdf
Just because someone can memorize bible verses doesn`t make them knowledgable
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2009, 05:46 PM

32 posts, read 38,107 times
Quote:
When I watch him on TV I'm just amazed at his ability to rattle off verses after verses from memory. Somehow even with his knowledge of the Bible he does not see himself violating God's Commandment on Sabbath? He is into Sunday keeping, Christmas, Easter, which are all abominations to God. For this transgression, is it possible that he, as an expert in Biblical truth, could be blinded by the Strong Delusion sent by God? Just wondering.

Romans 14:4-14
Apostle Paul had to deal with the same ol' crap of some people making a big deal out of what day a person worships on.

I guess if you still are under the Law and the 10 Commandments the Saturday worship would be a big deal.

The Law never saved anyone or made anyone righteous.[ I can back up this statement with Bible verses] Abraham was saved by faith before the Law or 10 Commandments were ever given.

Anyone who has ever studied the Bible knows that Jesus was sacrificed as the Passover Lamb during the Passover[Feast of Unleavened Bread] and Easter has absolutely nothing to do with Him.

Old 11-09-2009, 01:16 AM

8,168 posts, read 6,920,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spm62 View Post
He didn`t say for a limited time I`m putting all of my parables in a special leather bound binder with color codes and this money is going to help me get a donkey so I can travel better and get the word out and reach souls
Ain't that the truth!

Old 11-09-2009, 01:03 PM

303 posts, read 569,641 times
SeekerSA said:So the Chip is not the MoB, no matter what they tell you. It is just not feasible.

THINK AGAIN my friend
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article6710764.ece

http://abclive.in/abclive_national/india_national_authority_unique_identify.html

http://www.rupeetimes.com/news/credit_cards/indian_gov_set_to_issue_biometric_id_cards_for_cit izens_2669.html

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/all-citizens-to-gets-national-id-cards-by-201011/519712/

The Government of India plans to issue Unique Identification Card to all Indian citizens, under the national ID program, with an estimated to cost around Rs 150,000 cr.
The project will be led by hi-tech entrepreneur Nandan Nilekani and is based on computer application called SCOSTA.
The biometric smart card will have personal details related to retina, fingerprints, credit histories, name, sex, address, marital status, photo, identification mark and criminal background details (if any). These details will be linked to a central online database or repository.

Old 11-09-2009, 02:16 PM

4,883 posts, read 6,210,223 times
Quote:

OMGoodness....ever heard of a teleprompter?

Old 11-09-2009, 02:51 PM

8,989 posts, read 14,562,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyGrl View Post
OMGoodness....ever heard of a teleprompter?
Oh no Christy, They call Van Impe, "the human bible" He definitely has a gift for reciting verses which it makes it even sadder on what he has become.

Old 11-09-2009, 03:26 PM

303 posts, read 569,641 times
Although he has a lot of good news articles relating to world events, Israel and the coming of Christ I'm very leery of JVIs ecumenical attitude toward Pope John Paul and the recent Pope also.
The Vatican is going to play the biggest role of all in the end time religious apostacy and Im very leery of anyone who endorses them.
Billy Graham is also very ecumenical under the umbrella of the catholic church and this is very disturbing.....

I love at the end of the show how Rexalla always says
" God loves you and so do we "
yeah she loves you sending in the $$$...

Very much like the merchants in the temple court....

Old 11-10-2009, 09:01 AM

3,169 posts, read 5,162,560 times
This may be petty of me but I just have to say it.

Jack and Rexella's diction and accent bother me so much that I just can't stomach them. There, I said it, lol.

One thing I can say about him is he knows his scripture.

Old 11-10-2009, 10:06 AM

1,962 posts, read 5,196,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMichele View Post
One thing I can say about him is he knows his scripture.
No, he has learned how to memorize texts anyone can recite texts. (Matt. 4; Luke 4)

Old 11-10-2009, 08:52 PM

7 posts, read 25,076 times
I'm always excited every week for his show to air. He knows the word of God, and it is very obvious. Please people, learn from him. He's doing what he has been called to do, and an EXCELLENT job at that!!! God Bless Him!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity