Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2014, 10:07 AM

550 posts, read 518,098 times

Advertisements

The Most High has not forgotten the evil that has been levied against him, his son and his people.

A LOT of Christians have this bit of information terribly twisted. The majority of Christians(myself at one point) think that GOD's Laws, Statutes and Commandments are done away with so that all manner of heathenistic activity and sin can be induldged in without consequence. Not even.

No where in the Bible does it promote this notion, not one scripture. As it is written so shall it come to pass. GOD is not mocked. So why on Earth are Christians trying to sidestep his Laws is incredible and it speaks directly to disobedience and the lust for Sin.

This is why it's very important to worship the message and not the messenger. Because the Romans and disobedient Israelites already hated the Messenger and had him tortured and killed.

Deuteronomy 32:35

"Vengence is mine, thus saith the Lord"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2014, 10:23 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,245,738 times
Whew. Glad my God doesn't believe in your God.

Old 07-07-2014, 10:25 AM

17,164 posts, read 11,422,592 times
"God is ticked off and you're in trouble!"

Now there's some good tidings of great joy for you.

Old 07-07-2014, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Whew. Glad my God doesn't believe in your God.
Mankind has found a way to worship many GOD's. So you are FREE to worship any GOD you wish which is why we are given FREE will. but in that freedom, Hopefully the one you worship is the one that can save souls not trick them.

Old 07-07-2014, 10:46 AM

For we wrestle NOT with flesh and blood, but instead with "Principalities and Powers of the Air"

The Most High told us who has the "Power over the Air"...it is Satan and Lucifer his loyal servant.

The Holy Bible is real.

Old 07-07-2014, 10:52 AM

17,164 posts, read 11,422,592 times
"Vengeance" is God's because God isn't going to let anyone have it.

Old 07-07-2014, 10:53 AM

63,949 posts, read 40,236,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
"God is ticked off and you're in trouble!"
Now there's some good tidings of great joy for you.
The Godfather version of God seems to have so much more impact with far too many Christians than the Father God Christ revealed by His life, teachings and death as the God IS love version, Pleroo. I am at a loss as to why that is. It seems so counter intuitive. "I give you an offer of love you can't refuse . . . or else" . . . versus . . . "I love you unconditionally."

Old 07-07-2014, 10:54 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,950,316 times
I'd say that the only reason for "wrath" at the breaking of laws would be that those laws were made for no other purpose than the arbitrary exercise of power. If that's the way your god is you have my condolences.

Old 07-07-2014, 11:30 AM

9,915 posts, read 9,625,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFormula View Post
The Most High has not forgotten the evil that has been levied against him, his son and his people.

A LOT of Christians have this bit of information terribly twisted. The majority of Christians(myself at one point) think that GOD's Laws, Statutes and Commandments are done away with so that all manner of heathenistic activity and sin can be induldged in without consequence. Not even.

No where in the Bible does it promote this notion, not one scripture. As it is written so shall it come to pass. GOD is not mocked. So why on Earth are Christians trying to sidestep his Laws is incredible and it speaks directly to disobedience and the lust for Sin.

This is why it's very important to worship the message and not the messenger. Because the Romans and disobedient Israelites already hated the Messenger and had him tortured and killed.

Deuteronomy 32:35

"Vengence is mine, thus saith the Lord"
Jesus fulfilled the Old Testament, HOWEVER, he did NOT do away with the moral laws and the consequences of sin.

I suppose some feel that the Old Testament is just old fuddy duddy stuff that we don't have to follow. But reap what you sew is truly true even for now.

Then others want to sin and will find an excuse to do so.

Then others feel that morals are not black and white, and they believe today's liberals and progressives who wish to sin, but its the same old sins we find in Genesis and Leviticus and all thru the Old Testament even.

Old 07-07-2014, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
I'd say that the only reason for "wrath" at the breaking of laws would be that those laws were made for no other purpose than the arbitrary exercise of power. If that's the way your god is you have my condolences.

No different than a Parent making sure their child is raised properly before they get out into the world. You break a House Rule and you get punished, simple as that. REAL Parents understand this Law of Nature.

GOD is not mocked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity