Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2014, 07:38 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,597,823 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG-pnOvN7wE

"I think God appreciates it even more because he created you in his image. God is love and God doesn't make mistakes. That goes for every person, every plant, every song, and every tear, and every homosexual."

Enough said.

Get over it folks. Homosexual people are just like heterosexuals. They are just like you and I. Maybe this is something these judgmental folks cannot accept.

Old 11-08-2014, 07:38 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,205,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Wrong. M2M sex is considered to be the easiest way to transmit a disease because tissue in this area can easily be broken and exposed to disease. God didn't design that part of the body for sex.

I presented the stats to show that there are real world consequences to homosexuality. You run from these facts and put the focus completely on lesbians. That doesn't change the fact that M2M sex has a real world consequence. You can't run away from this fact. And it's just one of many consequences.
If two men are in a committed, monogamous, relationship and neither has any STDs there is absolutely no possibility of getting a disease from any sexual act. The best way to promote committed, monogamous, relationships is through marriage. By banning marriage you are taking away one way to help decrease the very thing you are fussing about (STD transmissions).

Old 11-08-2014, 08:57 AM

440 posts, read 377,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceist View Post
Thanks for that.
Your welcome.

Old 11-08-2014, 08:59 AM

440 posts, read 377,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG-pnOvN7wE

"I think God appreciates it even more because he created you in his image. God is love and God doesn't make mistakes. That goes for every person, every plant, every song, and every tear, and every homosexual."

Enough said.

Get over it folks. Homosexual people are just like heterosexuals. They are just like you and I. Maybe this is something these judgmental folks cannot accept.
There is an episode when god regretted having created human beings. God is not supposed to ever regret any of his own moves for he is perfect...

Old 11-08-2014, 10:29 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,181,167 times
The mother of this lad is the personification of religion as a spiritual disease that rots the soul.

Fundamentalism is evil - pure and simple.

Old 11-08-2014, 10:30 AM

10,087 posts, read 5,733,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
If two men are in a committed, monogamous, relationship and neither has any STDs there is absolutely no possibility of getting a disease from any sexual act. The best way to promote committed, monogamous, relationships is through marriage. By banning marriage you are taking away one way to help decrease the very thing you are fussing about (STD transmissions).
You scenario only holds true if the two men married as virgins. It doesn't appear like that would be a high percentage. Also, same sex marriage will create a societal norm that would encourage more ppl to experiment with homosexual sexual activities.

Old 11-08-2014, 10:34 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,181,167 times
Quote:
You scenario only holds true if the two men married as virgins. It doesn't appear like that would be a high percentage. Also, same sex marriage will create a societal norm that would encourage more ppl to experiment with homosexual sexual activities.
How often have you been tempted to engage in gay sex, jeff?

Old 11-08-2014, 11:00 AM

10,688 posts, read 7,712,852 times
Quote:
"'Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable. 'Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion. Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled. "

Lev. 18:22-24
But your god has nothing to say about women/women relations? He just detests men/men relationships like you?

And of course, the average male in the U.S. according to the latest Kinsey information, has roughly ten sex partners in his life. Women average about seven. THANK GOD that is not so detestable--since your christianity rarely brings it up--and it's always an "oops, I made a mistake," like divorce.

I've only had one sex partner in my life, and now I approach the end of my years. That's not bragging--it's pointing out if you want holiness in your sexual life as well as the rest of your life---you remain TRUE.
Gays frequently have more sex partners--because they haven't been allowed to MARRY----by bigots. Once they are I believe there will be an equal amount of DIVORCE which God HATES (Malachi 3:16) because they are sinners the same as you or me.

But get this--you ARE a homosexual in God's eyes. You ARE an abomination in God's eyes. That's why God sent His Son to show us how to live and to become a propitiation for OUR abomination--whatever it is. Yet you play the "I am righteous" card because you go to a church and/or make donations to one and you read the Bible. But you can't get it into your head that no matter what you do you will always be a sinner in need of Christ. And your smallest sin is an ABOMINATION in God's eyes. More than that--everything you consider righteousness is an ABOMINATION in His sight. You are unable to receive the message of the scripture that demands self-examination as opposed to finger-pointing. And you don't because you are an ABOMINATION in God's eyes.

The difference between you and I is that I recognize what an abomination I am, that's called SALVATION. Your sin blinds you to yours. That's called LOST.

How many times does the Bible mention same-sex as sin? Use your own corrupted interpretation to tell us.

Then go find how many times the Bible states in so many words, "The MERCY of the Lord endureth forever." Does it say "mercy just for jeff?" Or does it speak of mercy for anyone, everyone, no matter what one has done?

So I condemn you to eternal hell for all the multiple sex partners you have had---unless you wish to claim you've only known one woman (or man) in a biblical way. Does that make you feel better about yourself? No? Then understand what your abominable statements mean to five percent of the people in the world. Understand how YOU, personally, are contributing to drive them away from God. Understand the price you will pay on judgment day.

By the way, you are, in a spiritual way, in bed with the mother of the young man about whom Hakur's video speaks. You use the Bible to hurt people--people you should be loving--rather than to help them.

Old 11-08-2014, 11:52 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,205,611 times
Quote:
Not really. People can have sex and not get STDs. Heck if everyone that has had more than one partner was STD positive then at least 90% of the country would be STD positive.

Legalizing same sex marriage will not make more people want to try out homosexuality. That is a ridiculous idea. Would SSM being legal make you want to try having sex with someone of the same sex?

Old 11-08-2014, 12:36 PM

7,321 posts, read 6,925,052 times
A sinner is like a stone covered in tar, rolling it around a tar pit it doesn't get any more or less contaminated than it already is, having a spot or two.
A spot or two of sin, is just as contaminated .
Sin is the absence of obedience to God,=self govern; this extends way past ten commandments in to real time living.
One's words and deeds and thoughts, motivation.
Jesus made it possible to have real time fellowship with God via the Holy Spirit .
Out side this instruction, one can only sin.
What is done selfishly motivated, is done with out God's approval .
Regardless of ones accomplishments in religion ,
If one is with out Jesus actual Lordship, though he can perform in the power of Jesus name, he is yet in rebellion. Matthew 7;21,22,23,
Jesus expects the faithfulness to Him, not to a philosiphy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity