Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2015, 10:44 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,817,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Being that the outer court gate represents the body it has a physical application. The 7 annual feast days. Gods Calendar.
THE BIBLICAL FEAST DAYS - GOD'S CALENDAR

If anyone wishes to add anything they are more than welcome.
Looks to me as if there are 7 feast days and 8 convocation days.
http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Hol...roduction.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2015, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
What happened that Jesus said,'' Behold, I saw Satan fall like lightning?''

What had just happened?

Demons cast out or what?

If that is the case, then would you tell me that ancient spirits have inhabited a body?

Could there be more than one of you?

That is so hard to imagine, you and somebody with you.
The Sword of truth the Word of God splits us right down the middle.
The spirit of us to be saved is lifted above the fallen spirit speaking lies in our ears.
Lightning falling.
And Jesus becomes the head of man as God is the Head of Jesus. Man being the head of the woman and satan is at her feet.
God the Father
Jesus
Man
Woman
Man woman
Man woman
-------and so on
Satan
Satan continues to fall for every generation.

Genesis…9So He said to him, "Bring Me a three year old heifer, and a three year old female goat, and a three year old ram, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon." 10Then he brought all these to Him and cut them in two, and laid each half opposite the other; but he did not cut the birds.

Why not the birds?

Last edited by pinacled; 03-21-2015 at 10:43 PM..

Old 03-22-2015, 12:57 AM

Quote:
The spirit of us to be saved is lifted above the fallen spirit speaking lies in our ears.
Lightning falling.
And Jesus becomes the head of man as God is the Head of Jesus. Man being the head of the woman and satan is at her feet.
God the Father
Jesus
Man
Woman
Man woman
Man woman
-------and so on
Satan

Genesis…9So He said to him, "Bring Me a three year old heifer, and a three year old female goat, and a three year old ram, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon." 10Then he brought all these to Him and cut them in two, and laid each half opposite the other; but he did not cut the birds.

Why not the birds?
Better yet how many birds 3?

Old 03-22-2015, 08:00 AM

23,206 posts, read 10,496,576 times
Quote:
Lightning falling.
God the Father
Jesus
Man
Woman
Man woman
Man woman
-------and so on
Satan

Why not the birds?
The Seventy-Two Return with Joy
17The seventy returned with joy, saying, "Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name." 18And He said to them, "I was watching Satan fall from heaven like lightning. 19"Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you.…

''Even the demons are subject to us.''

He saw Satan fall because the demons fell before his disciples.

Old 03-22-2015, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Better yet how many birds 3?
The two birds coming and going From the ark are different than the later reference of Genesis.
Noah-Raven/unclean and Dove/clean. (Messengers, Witnesses.?)
7 clean pairs
1 unclean pair

Abraham- Turtledove/clean and young Pigeon/clean. (messengers, witnesses.?)
= She goat/clean
= Ram/clean
= Heifer/clean
3 split into pairs(1st 3 gates into the Temple.?)

Entering the Ark
1Then the LORD said to Noah, "Enter the ark, you and all your household, for you alone I have seen to be righteous before Me in this time. 2"You shall take with you of every clean animal by sevens, a male and his female; and of the animals that are not clean two, a male and his female; 3also of the birds of the sky, by sevens, male and female, to keep offspring alive on the face of all the earth.…

Noah Sends a Raven and a Dove
11The dove came to him toward evening, and behold, in her beak was a freshly picked olive leaf. So Noah knew that the water was abated from the earth. 12Then he waited yet another seven days, and sent out the dove; but she did not return to him again.

Genesis 15 - God Confirms the Covenant with Abram
I saw a progression of the Temple design starting with Genesis.
7 days Creation.
Noah(Ark)
Abraham(Veil)
Moses, Arron(Priest and Prophet)
Ezekiel
Revelation.

SPIRIT

1.Spirit of the Lord
2.Spirit of wisdom
3.Spirit of understanding
4.Spirit of counsel
5.Spirit of might
6.Spirit of knowledge
7. fear of the Lord;
SOUL

1.Ephesus(which means "desirable")
2.Smyrna(sweet smelling like myrrh)
3.Pergamos(elevated, or "exalted")
4.Thyatira(sacrifice of contrition" or " sweet savor of labor")
5.Sardis(renewal)
6.Philadelphia(brotherly love)
7.Laodicea(Judging the people)
BODY

1.Passover(Pesach)-Nisan 14-15
2.Unleavened Bread(Chag Hamotzi)-Nisan 15-22
3.First Fruits(Yom habikkurim)-Nisan 16-17
4.Pentecost(Shavu'ot)-Sivan 6-7
5.Trumpets(Yom Teru'ah)-Tishri 1
6.Atonement(Yom Kippur)-Tishri 10
7.Tabernacles(Sukkot)-Tishri 15-22
Starting with Genesis

Last edited by pinacled; 03-22-2015 at 09:35 PM..

Old 03-23-2015, 09:27 PM

If someone is afraid of the Law or even the "Old Testament God". Thats the clue right there. They are One and The Same Jesus Fulfilled the law. Categorizing God in such away creates two Gods within the mind and then putting them at war with each other. Which is Fiction or delusion. So that they cannot see what the Law is for.
8 But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;
9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient,
The book of Judges taught me so much. Samson and Deborah the Prophetess are 2 That first that come to mind. Without the Judges we would have a kink in our Spiritual armor. Our Shield of Faith would be pierced by Fiery darts.
Ephesians 6:10-18King James Version (KJV)
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
All brothers and sisters all members of Christ are saints of light. And our God is the Father of Lights.

Old 03-23-2015, 09:28 PM

Quote:
17The seventy returned with joy, saying, "Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name." 18And He said to them, "I was watching Satan fall from heaven like lightning. 19"Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you.…

Lightning falling.
God the Father
Jesus
Man
Woman
Man woman
Man woman
-------and so on
Satan
Why not the birds? Because 2 Birds were sent out from the ark during the Flood.
The Dove returned with the olive branch.
Luke 10 King James Version (KJV)
10 After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.
17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.
21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight

Old 03-23-2015, 09:29 PM

Quote:

Lightning falling.
God the Father
Jesus
Man
Woman
Man woman
Man woman
satan-------and so on

10 After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.
17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.
21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight

Old 03-25-2015, 12:15 PM

23,206 posts, read 10,496,576 times
Quote:
Lightning falling.
God the Father
Jesus
Man
Woman
Man woman
Man woman
satan-------and so on

The doves are already divided.

Leviticus 12:8
But if she cannot afford a lamb, she is to bring two doves

2 doves if not one lamb, the two represent the same sacrifice, doves mate for life and both care for their young, and this is what the halves of a sacrifice are in a marriage trying to raise a child together. Your left side is male and your right side is female.

God walks between the halves, between the kingdoms.

There is a dove on one side and a dove on the other. It would be like saying, '' Why aren't both the eyes also cut in half?''

Because one eye is with one half and one eye is with the other half.

Old 03-25-2015, 01:30 PM

Quote:
The doves are already divided.

Leviticus 12:8
But if she cannot afford a lamb, she is to bring two doves

2 doves if not one lamb, the two represent the same sacrifice, doves mate for life and both care for their young, and this is what the halves of a sacrifice are in a marriage trying to raise a child together. Your left side is male and your right side is female.

God walks between the halves, between the kingdoms.

There is a dove on one side and a dove on the other. It would be like saying, '' Why aren't both the eyes also cut in half?''

Because one eye is with one half and one eye is with the other half.
Right if thine Eye be single it shall full of light. The 2 Eyes see as One.
Like Abraham symbolized the East Gate or base of the Menorah.
As he Split each animal he walked through them and 2 branches extended from each sacrifice. 3 sacrifices 6 branches. Until he reached the center. While the pair of birds were the 2 witnesses. And God showed Abram this and Gave Him a new name. Abraham. And covenant for the 8the day. Jesus walked through the East gate by his own Blood which no man can do. As Ezekiel said the East gate is shut. He saw the Glory of the Lord enter in by way of the east gate.
The 2 Candle sticks on either side of the 7 described in revelation. The 2 olive branches.
Not sure if anyone can visualize it. My descriptive writing is lacking. I'll maybe add an illustration later.
2 birds 2 eyes to witness.
Which puts the 7 candles sticks within.
So a person would be the 7 churches.
And only By the Blood of Christ Shall one enter.

Last edited by pinacled; 03-25-2015 at 02:25 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity