Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2015, 09:09 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,811,862 times

Advertisements

Exodus 26 King James Version (KJV)

1st set of instructions.

the 2 lampstands?

26 Moreover thou shalt make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet: with cherubims of cunning work shalt thou make them.
2 The length of one curtain shall be eight and twenty cubits, and the breadth of one curtain four cubits: and every one of the curtains shall have one measure.
3 The five curtains shall be coupled together one to another; and other five curtains shall be coupled one to another.
4 And thou shalt make loops of blue upon the edge of the one curtain from the selvedge in the coupling; and likewise shalt thou make in the uttermost edge of another curtain, in the coupling of the second.
5 Fifty loops shalt thou make in the one curtain, and fifty loops shalt thou make in the edge of the curtain that is in the coupling of the second; that the loops may take hold one of another.
6 And thou shalt make fifty taches of gold, and couple the curtains together with the taches: and it shall be one tabernacle.

2 Lamp Stands again

15 And thou shalt make boards for the tabernacle of ****tim wood standing up.
16 Ten cubits shall be the length of a board, and a cubit and a half shall be the breadth of one board.
17 Two tenons shall there be in one board, set in order one against another: thus shalt thou make for all the boards of the tabernacle.
18 And thou shalt make the boards for the tabernacle, twenty boards on the south side southward.
19 And thou shalt make forty sockets of silver under the twenty boards; two sockets under one board for his two tenons, and two sockets under another board for his two tenons.
20 And for the second side of the tabernacle on the north side there shall be twenty boards:
21 And their forty sockets of silver; two sockets under one board, and two sockets under another board.

North 2 and 20
Lamp Stand
40 Sockets of Silver

(1)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(2)7777 <curtain
-8tenons
-4 boards
(3)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(4)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(5)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards

South 2 and 20
Lamp Stand
40 Sockets of Silver

(1)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(2)7777 <curtain
-8tenons
-4 boards
(3)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(4)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(5)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2015, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Exodus 26 King James Version (KJV)

1st set of instructions.

the 2 lampstands?

26 Moreover thou shalt make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet: with cherubims of cunning work shalt thou make them.
2 The length of one curtain shall be eight and twenty cubits, and the breadth of one curtain four cubits: and every one of the curtains shall have one measure.
3 The five curtains shall be coupled together one to another; and other five curtains shall be coupled one to another.
4 And thou shalt make loops of blue upon the edge of the one curtain from the selvedge in the coupling; and likewise shalt thou make in the uttermost edge of another curtain, in the coupling of the second.
5 Fifty loops shalt thou make in the one curtain, and fifty loops shalt thou make in the edge of the curtain that is in the coupling of the second; that the loops may take hold one of another.
6 And thou shalt make fifty taches of gold, and couple the curtains together with the taches: and it shall be one tabernacle.

2 Lamp Stands again

15 And thou shalt make boards for the tabernacle of ****tim wood standing up.
16 Ten cubits shall be the length of a board, and a cubit and a half shall be the breadth of one board.
17 Two tenons shall there be in one board, set in order one against another: thus shalt thou make for all the boards of the tabernacle.
18 And thou shalt make the boards for the tabernacle, twenty boards on the south side southward.
19 And thou shalt make forty sockets of silver under the twenty boards; two sockets under one board for his two tenons, and two sockets under another board for his two tenons.
20 And for the second side of the tabernacle on the north side there shall be twenty boards:
21 And their forty sockets of silver; two sockets under one board, and two sockets under another board.

North 2 and 20
Lamp Stand
40 Sockets of Silver

(1)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(2)7777 <curtain
-8tenons
-4 boards
(3)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(4)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(5)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards

South 2 and 20
Lamp Stand
40 Sockets of Silver

(1)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(2)7777 <curtain
-8tenons
-4 boards
(3)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(4)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(5)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
Ecclesiastes 11 King James Version (KJV)

11 Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days.
2 Give a portion to seven, and also to eight; for thou knowest not what evil shall be upon the earth.
3 If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth: and if the tree fall toward the south, or toward the north, in the place where the tree falleth, there it shall be.

Removing the plank/board from the Eye.
Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

Old 05-16-2015, 09:54 PM

https://www.academia.edu/8989370/Rec...ebrew_Calendar

Old 05-20-2015, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Well not sure what happened.
But the picture changed.
So a repost.

Now below is a powerful image.
The set up of the camp had three tribes on each side.

In the East was Judah- standard - Lion (Issachar and Zebulon with him) Leah
In the South was Reuben - standard - man (Simeon and Gad with him) Leah, Leah, Zilpah
In the West was Ephraim - standard - Oxen (Benjamin and Manasseh with him) Rachel
In the North was Dan - standard - Eagle (Asher and Naphtali with him) Bilhah, Zilpah, Bilhah

Old 05-20-2015, 09:19 PM

To the North 70 ancients. weeping for tammuz.

Exodus 29
10 And thou shalt cause a bullock to be brought before the tabernacle of the congregation: and Aaron and his sons shall put their hands upon the head of the bullock.

11 And thou shalt kill the bullock before the Lord, by the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.

12 And thou shalt take of the blood of the bullock, and put it upon the horns of the altar with thy finger, and pour all the blood beside the bottom of the altar.

13 And thou shalt take all the fat that covereth the inwards, and the caul that is above the liver, and the two kidneys, and the fat that is upon them, and burn them upon the altar.

14 But the flesh of the bullock, and his skin, and his dung, shalt thou burn with fire without the camp: it is a sin offering.

Ezekiel 12 King James Version (KJV)
12 The word of the Lord also came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house.

3 Therefore, thou son of man, prepare thee stuff for removing, and remove by day in their sight; and thou shalt remove from thy place to another place in their sight: it may be they will consider, though they be a rebellious house.

4 Then shalt thou bring forth thy stuff by day in their sight, as stuff for removing: and thou shalt go forth at even in their sight, as they that go forth into captivity.

5 Dig thou through the wall in their sight, and carry out thereby.

6 In their sight shalt thou bear it upon thy shoulders, and carry it forth in the twilight: thou shalt cover thy face, that thou see not the ground: for I have set thee for a sign unto the house of Israel.

7 And I did so as I was commanded: I brought forth my stuff by day, as stuff for captivity, and in the even I digged through the wall with mine hand; I brought it forth in the twilight, and I bare it upon my shoulder in their sight.

8 And in the morning came the word of the Lord unto me, saying,

9 Son of man, hath not the house of Israel, the rebellious house, said unto thee, What doest thou?

10 Say thou unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; This burden concerneth the prince in Jerusalem, and all the house of Israel that are among them.

11 Say, I am your sign: like as I have done, so shall it be done unto them: they shall remove and go into captivity.

12 And the prince that is among them shall bear upon his shoulder in the twilight, and shall go forth: they shall dig through the wall to carry out thereby: he shall cover his face, that he see not the ground with his eyes.

Old 05-20-2015, 09:53 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,468,780 times
Quote:
To the North 70 ancients. weeping for tammuz.

Exodus 29
10 And thou shalt cause a bullock to be brought before the tabernacle of the congregation: and Aaron and his sons shall put their hands upon the head of the bullock.

11 And thou shalt kill the bullock before the Lord, by the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.

12 And thou shalt take of the blood of the bullock, and put it upon the horns of the altar with thy finger, and pour all the blood beside the bottom of the altar.

13 And thou shalt take all the fat that covereth the inwards, and the caul that is above the liver, and the two kidneys, and the fat that is upon them, and burn them upon the altar.

14 But the flesh of the bullock, and his skin, and his dung, shalt thou burn with fire without the camp: it is a sin offering.

Ezekiel 12 King James Version (KJV)
12 The word of the Lord also came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house.

3 Therefore, thou son of man, prepare thee stuff for removing, and remove by day in their sight; and thou shalt remove from thy place to another place in their sight: it may be they will consider, though they be a rebellious house.

4 Then shalt thou bring forth thy stuff by day in their sight, as stuff for removing: and thou shalt go forth at even in their sight, as they that go forth into captivity.

5 Dig thou through the wall in their sight, and carry out thereby.

6 In their sight shalt thou bear it upon thy shoulders, and carry it forth in the twilight: thou shalt cover thy face, that thou see not the ground: for I have set thee for a sign unto the house of Israel.

7 And I did so as I was commanded: I brought forth my stuff by day, as stuff for captivity, and in the even I digged through the wall with mine hand; I brought it forth in the twilight, and I bare it upon my shoulder in their sight.

8 And in the morning came the word of the Lord unto me, saying,

9 Son of man, hath not the house of Israel, the rebellious house, said unto thee, What doest thou?

10 Say thou unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; This burden concerneth the prince in Jerusalem, and all the house of Israel that are among them.

11 Say, I am your sign: like as I have done, so shall it be done unto them: they shall remove and go into captivity.

12 And the prince that is among them shall bear upon his shoulder in the twilight, and shall go forth: they shall dig through the wall to carry out thereby: he shall cover his face, that he see not the ground with his eyes.

Tammuz is the Babylonian resurrected Nimrod. Grandson of Noah who was killed and was reborn in his mother's womb.

The traditions of Christmas and Easter teach of Tammuz, they are just renamed for Jesus.

Those people weeping for Tammuz die at 6 P.M, on the 6th day in the 6th month in the 6th year because they followed the Babylonian Messiah, and Tammuz will always be the Babylonian Messiah.

Old 05-20-2015, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Tammuz is the Babylonian resurrected Nimrod. Grandson of Noah who was killed and was reborn in his mother's womb.

The traditions of Christmas and Easter teach of Tammuz, they are just renamed for Jesus.

Those people weeping for Tammuz die at 6 P.M, on the 6th day in the 6th month in the 6th year because they followed the Babylonian Messiah, and Tammuz will always be the Babylonian Messiah.
Tammuz being the 4th month on the calendar from Nisan?

Judah Looked toward the East and worshiped the Sun.
They probably should have looked West toward Ephraim.

First your born of Water then of Spirit.

Old 05-21-2015, 08:09 AM

23,175 posts, read 10,468,780 times
Quote:
Tammuz being the 4th month on the calendar from Nisan?

Judah Looked toward the East and worshiped the Sun.
They probably should have looked West toward Ephraim.

First your born of Water then of Spirit.

Judah was exiled into Babylon and that's where they picked up the name.

The point is, they turned their back on the Temple to worship the sun{winter solstice}, they should have been facing the Temple instead, they turned their back because of their involvement with Paganism.

Easter teaches you to look for the fertility of Tammuz being reborn, that's what they were doing, Christmas and Easter.

But this has never ever happened, it will happen.

It is the last sacrifice to the birds of the air, THEY ARE the last sacrifice, and that's why the date changes to 666.

Old 05-21-2015, 10:37 PM

Quote:

The point is, they turned their back on the Temple to worship the sun{winter solstice}, they should have been facing the Temple instead, they turned their back because of their involvement with Paganism.

Easter teaches you to look for the fertility of Tammuz being reborn, that's what they were doing, Christmas and Easter.

It is the last sacrifice to the birds of the air, THEY ARE the last sacrifice, and that's why the date changes to 666.
3 weeks of mourning?

Old 05-22-2015, 03:51 PM

Quote:

I see.
Noah, Dan and Job.
Water and Fire coming out of the Belly of the whale.

13"Son of man, if a country sins against Me by committing unfaithfulness, and I stretch out My hand against it, destroy its supply of bread, send famine against it and cut off from it both man and beast, 14even though these three men, Noah, Daniel and Job were in its midst, by their own righteousness they could only deliver themselves," declares the Lord GOD.

Only you can save him.

Last edited by pinacled; 05-22-2015 at 04:18 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity