Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2017, 01:12 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,832,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Yes, He's there, *but* He is going to withdraw the hand of His Spirit so that repentance can be wrought in them. I've experienced that for just about 3 hours -I asked for a sign about what to do about something when I knew full well what I was supposed to do; I got it, and it was TERRIFYING.

From what I've been shown.....this is where they go looking for rocks to hide under (the weight of SPIRITUALLY UNFULLFILLED-IN-THEM scriptures that will crush them) and caves (hearts/souls of others to use for covering like Adam did = the woman, she made me do it!) to hide in. Neither will work and the blood will rise up to their (horses they are) mouths = they will walk and give account of every idle (not employed by His Spirit), word. Peace
Next is the earth(quake) "shattering event."???
Yet the Lord was not in the earthquake.
And then next comes?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2017, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Next is the earth(quake) "shattering event."???
Yet the Lord was not in the earthquake.
And then next comes?
Ah, salt of the earth.
Ole sages and salt.

Old 03-24-2017, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Think of outside the walls as wind.
The Lord is not in the wind? What comes next?
I left out a detail that is at the gates.

Old 03-24-2017, 04:06 AM

Quote:
I left out a detail that is at the gates.
Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council. 2He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him.”

3Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.a ”

4“How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”

5Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spiritb gives birth to spirit. 7You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘Youc must be born again.’ 8The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”d

9“How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.

10“You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things? 11Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.e 14Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,f 15that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”g

Old 03-24-2017, 10:09 AM

23,275 posts, read 10,574,851 times
Quote:
You know, Han....this appears to me as the time those in the inner court that did not press on into the Holy of Holies, get cast out into the outer court/outer darkness to be "eaten" of the "birds" they kept as "pets" in the inner court, instead of getting deliverance from them. Peace

People in the Holy place don't get cast out into the outer court, they are in the holy place because they have become the people of God. They are no longer gentiles, and only a third will fall, all those in the court, the court always falls and always will fall, but they are still saved even though they are in the court.

Old 03-24-2017, 11:34 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,072,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
People in the Holy place don't get cast out into the outer court, they are in the holy place because they have become the people of God. They are no longer gentiles, and only a third will fall, all those in the court, the court always falls and always will fall, but they are still saved even though they are in the court.
In this we disagree, and that's ok. He will do cures and cast out devils today and tomorrow (2 days/2000 years of Pentecost dispensation). It ends and was prophesied by Lot putting his virgin daughters out in the outer darkness. Peace

Old 03-24-2017, 11:49 AM

Quote:
In this we disagree, and that's ok. He will do cures and cast out devils today and tomorrow (2 days/2000 years of Pentecost dispensation). It ends and was prophesied by Lot putting his virgin daughters out in the outer darkness. Peace
No maam.
You know they denied the women. Even undivided women.

Old 03-24-2017, 11:59 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,072,451 times
Quote:
No maam.
You know they denied the women. Even undivided women.

The point was, he offered and it was prophetic, and it didn't affect his right standing with G-d, for that reason.

Old 03-24-2017, 01:04 PM

Quote:
The point was, he offered and it was prophetic, and it didn't affect his right standing with G-d, for that reason.
And,
Maybe it's time to talk about division.
The old 3s over 2s.
It should be instilled by now.
(Context)just as David was there.
Everything our Lord spoke of, is his order concerning the temple shown to eze.

Last edited by pinacled; 03-24-2017 at 01:23 PM..

Old 03-24-2017, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council. 2He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him.”

3Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.a ”

4“How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”

5Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spiritb gives birth to spirit. 7You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘Youc must be born again.’ 8The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”d

9“How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.

10“You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things? 11Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.e 14Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,f 15that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”g
Why at night?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity