Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2018, 03:06 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,811,862 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
I know pen , bless the lost one from his brothers.... who heals the wounded soul. zec 4
two olive trees.. and lamp stand? ok I do get it.. thank you . luvu brother..
luv u tu..

I would show the arrangement ive seen.
but i will wait for a few months.

especially after finding they cursed man this year on Shavuot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2018, 03:26 PM

Quote:
I know pen , bless the lost one from his brothers.... who heals the wounded soul. zec 4
two olive trees.. and lamp stand? ok I do get it.. thank you . luvu brother..
Children, what you should do in union with the Lord is obey your parents, for this is right. 2 “Honor your father and mother” — this is the first commandment that embodies a promise — 3 “so that it may go well with you, and you may live long in the Land.”

Therefore, stand! Have the belt of truth buckled around your waist,

10 days after pesach..
On the twenty-fourth day of the first month, I was on the bank of the great river, the Tigris, 5 when I looked up, and there before me was a man dressed in linen wearing a belt made of fine Ufaz gold.

if anyone has leaned on the Lord in the Spirit of Understanding.
they perhaps might of known that pesach is always on a full moon.
What ive not seen taught over the yrs, is when the omer count is to begin so that shavuot is observed with a Full Blessing.

Being that the enemy has lied for thousands of yrs. people have become confused. even ignored ole paul about the one who was already at work, the Torah[lawless one.

Now that they have been brought into the light.
you will see how they tempt people to curse Avraham and Yisrael, and further even Curse the Most High.

Last edited by pinacled; 06-25-2018 at 03:47 PM..

Old 06-25-2018, 06:32 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,731,718 times
also rev 3 , I have set before you an open ... door/dalet.... no one can shut !
Judah olivet , candle stick, Ephriam( joseph) olivet zec 4 ? is that the oil of the 5/10 ? pointing at the tabernacle/s?
but I do know who they are, maybe best said like who they become.. and hold that in my heart .. but none of us are that right now..
not until He has both sticks in his hand and heals the break ,
so now it will look like the Hatfields and Mccoys and 2000 years of the same stuff. right now it just looks all broke. but we know it won't always going to be broken.
oh but let a third party come to the fight and those two just might have each other's back yet!
NO sir I do not curse Israel but love it.. I will just not bow to their irreligious sins or their idols or the works their own hands. . I bless them for being history keepers.. that is a hugely important job as any can observe by the fools on this sites like this that would burn all history, just to make up their own for political gain and kicks and giggles.
that next temple by the rights and template of Solomon is cursed and desolation will come there.
no one should bless that. I can still pray for them and give them their right to be wrong in their own land.. but surely I don't have to bless it or support it.

luvu2bro

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 06-25-2018 at 06:52 PM..

Old 06-25-2018, 06:58 PM

Quote:
also rev 3 , I have set before you an open ... door/dalet.... no one can shut !
Judah olivet , candle stick, Ephriam( joseph) olivet zec 4 ? is that the oil of the 5/10 ? pointing at the tabernacle/s?
but I do know who they are, maybe best said like who they become.. and hold that in my heart .. but none of us are that right now..
not until He has both sticks in his hand and heals the break ,
so now it will look like the Hatfields and Mccoys and 2000 years of the same stuff . right now it is just looks all broke. but we know it won't always going to be broken.
oh but let a third party come to the fight and those two just might have each other's back yet!
luvu2bro
Blessed are the peace makers"

Something I shared with R. was about counting fingers.
Ears, eyes, hands, feet.
It is not something I will share here in this forum. Considering how a brother in oil defends his sisters.

So, perhaps the time will come when such things can be shared openly.
But not untill the Lord gives permission.

Blessings Always

Old 06-25-2018, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Blessed are the peace makers"

Blessings Always
yep so I see you making lots of peace around here Pin. :P
I am content to stop a food fight once in awhile.. especially when I know it aint food they are fighting with. it is diaper debris.

Old 06-25-2018, 08:22 PM

Quote:
yep so I see you making lots of peace around here Pin. :P
I am content to stop a food fight once in awhile.. especially when I know it aint food they are fighting with. it is diaper debris.
They lack in the fruits of the spirit of course.
Self control is a strength some ignore until they realize the Holy Spirit is alive and moving.
You ever wonder about the 4 sons born of the mid wives zilpah and bilhah?

Oh how keen moshe must of been while speaking with the God of the Living.

I've noticed that some have been given over to delusion and have ignored the importance of sinai.
But that is no concern of those who have walked with the Lord in a field of inheritance.

Such nourishment does not escape the hands of those who's feet are shod as sons and daughters. Hands upon the free gift Yeshua freely fed the hearts with water and bread.
I see him walking through the field feedin the flock as a nazarite, yet the only opposition was a few men who looked to find a strength they barely knew.
Something they had withheld from others.
A levite was to serve just a judge once served.
The responsibility was to ensure all provisions were provided.
Yet, they became complacent, arrogant, and began to glean from the poor so that there worldly thoughts would fill the greed of a man sitting for six days.
Such a thing to do. Oh, and let's not forget the Torah was on their lips!.

Or so they thought.

Povisions in the Torah handed down to Moshe were clear and concise.
Ensure justice and equal scales.
4 sons hardly ever spoken of.
Blessed are the?

Blessings Always.

Old 06-26-2018, 11:12 AM

Quote:
luv u tu..

I would show the arrangement ive seen.
but i will wait for a few months.

especially after finding they cursed man this year on Shavuot.
who cursed whom? how or what is it you consider a curse exactly?

Old 06-26-2018, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Children, what you should do in union with the Lord is obey your parents, for this is right. 2 “Honor your father and mother” — this is the first commandment that embodies a promise — 3 “so that it may go well with you, and you may live long in the Land.”

Therefore, stand! Have the belt of truth buckled around your waist,

10 days after pesach..
On the twenty-fourth day of the first month, I was on the bank of the great river, the Tigris, 5 when I looked up, and there before me was a man dressed in linen wearing a belt made of fine Ufaz gold.

if anyone has leaned on the Lord in the Spirit of Understanding.
they perhaps might of known that pesach is always on a full moon.
What ive not seen taught over the yrs, is when the omer count is to begin so that shavuot is observed with a Full Blessing.

Being that the enemy has lied for thousands of yrs. people have become confused. even ignored ole paul about the one who was already at work, the Torah[lawless one.

Now that they have been brought into the light.
you will see how they tempt people to curse Avraham and Yisrael, and further even Curse the Most High.
How blessed are those
who reject the advice of the wicked,
don’t stand on the way of sinners
or sit where scoffers sit!
2 Their delight
is in Adonai’s Torah;
on his Torah they meditate
day and night.
3 They are like trees planted by streams —
they bear their fruit in season,
their leaves never wither,
everything they do succeeds.
4 Not so the wicked,
who are like chaff driven by the wind.
5 For this reason the wicked
won’t stand up to the judgment,
nor will sinners
at the gathering of the righteous.
6 For Adonai watches over
the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked
is doomed.

I believe the omer count was meant to begin 10 days after pesach.
And so the lesser light would be a trimmed lamp to see three times per yr.

Yet,
I have not seen this being taught anywhere.

Old 06-27-2018, 08:31 AM

Quote:
How blessed are those
who reject the advice of the wicked,
don’t stand on the way of sinners
or sit where scoffers sit!
2 Their delight
is in Adonai’s Torah;
on his Torah they meditate
day and night.
3 They are like trees planted by streams —
they bear their fruit in season,
their leaves never wither,
everything they do succeeds.
4 Not so the wicked,
who are like chaff driven by the wind.
5 For this reason the wicked
won’t stand up to the judgment,
nor will sinners
at the gathering of the righteous.
6 For Adonai watches over
the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked
is doomed.

I believe the omer count was meant to begin 10 days after Pesach.
And so the lesser light would be a trimmed lamp to see three times per yr.

Yet,
I have not seen this being taught anywhere.
wow yes sir I will take that to prayer . and add some days in my 'watching'. so to me, it is important when the scriptures start counting...... something or two or three will start happening then someday..

I am sure as I can be a coming Passover is going to well blow some minds and also start all that weeping and gnashing it talks about men doing . so maybe a 60 count would put it past the READY , set , GO ( be prepared and ready) ... time frame.
I am also as sure what he revealed to me this Pesach Sheni is relevant to all who are waiting for him..
how to get that oil and truly be prepared for the bridegrooms coming and the wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait and such waiting that they run out of oil...
now I just wait wait wait for instructions as to when and the where and the how the bridesmaids/ churches / 50% of them anyway.. and of the who's who will be ready and full of instructions and full of light and love and truth and fruits and veggies...in a dark place and time.. just how
they are to get and be prepared.
yes I might get what "the curse "is too.
maybe a wrong calendar?
a changed time and seasons maybe, in that is is not in agreements with the Lords? calendar? then it needs repentance also. ? as do all the so called bridesmaids who never showed up. are not there to wait wait waiting also. ;P

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 06-27-2018 at 08:46 AM..

Old 06-27-2018, 10:25 AM

Quote:
wow yes sir I will take that to prayer . and add some days in my 'watching'. so to me, it is important when the scriptures start counting...... something or two or three will start happening then someday..

I am sure as I can be a coming Passover is going to well blow some minds and also start all that weeping and gnashing it talks about men doing . so maybe a 60 count would put it past the READY , set , GO ( be prepared and ready) ... time frame.
I am also as sure what he revealed to me this Pesach Sheni is relevant to all who are waiting for him..
how to get that oil and truly be prepared for the bridegrooms coming and the wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait and such waiting that they run out of oil...
now I just wait wait wait for instructions as to when and the where and the how the bridesmaids/ churches / 50% of them anyway.. and of the who's who will be ready and full of instructions and full of light and love and truth and fruits and veggies...in a dark place and time.. just how
they are to get and be prepared.
yes I might get what "the curse "is too.
maybe a wrong calendar?
a changed time and seasons maybe, in that is is not in agreements with the Lords? calendar? then it needs repentance also. ? as do all the so called bridesmaids who never showed up. are not there to wait wait waiting also. ;P

23 (iv) Adonai said to Moshe, 2 “Tell the people of Isra’el: ‘The designated times of Adonai which you are to proclaim as holy convocations are my designated times.

3 “‘Work is to be done on six days; but the seventh day is a Shabbat of complete rest, a holy convocation; you are not to do any kind of work; it is a Shabbat for Adonai, even in your homes.

4 “‘These are the designated times of Adonai, the holy convocations you are to proclaim at their designated times.

5 “‘In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month, between sundown and complete darkness, comes Pesach for Adonai. 6 On the fifteenth day of the same month is the festival of matzah; for seven days you are to eat matzah. 7 On the first day you are to have a holy convocation; don’t do any kind of ordinary work. 8 Bring an offering made by fire to Adonai for seven days. On the seventh day is a holy convocation; do not do any kind of ordinary work.’”

(LY: iii) 23 “‘When you enter the land and plant various kinds of fruit trees, you are to regard its fruit as forbidden — for three years it will be forbidden to you and not eaten. 24 In the fourth year all its fruit will be holy, for praising Adonai. 25 But in the fifth year you may eat its fruit, so that it will produce even more for you; I am Adonai your God.

10 days after pesach..

i thought that for a whole week there was no work to be done.
from pesach through the feast of bread and fire offerings.
and so i also see something about danyl here.
are they three consecutive weeks or a specific week out of three yrs.?

i cant imagine that any one of the jewish followers of Yeshua would of went to the grave before a week had passed first.
considering a shiva would of been observed

Last edited by pinacled; 06-27-2018 at 10:36 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity