Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2018, 04:23 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,817,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
The Temple Menorah
6:1 ratio

Genesis 1 King James Version (KJV)

31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Genesis 2 King James Version (KJV)

2 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

7th generation Sanctified

23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:
24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

Deca>10th generation Noah
6:1 Ark and add 3 levels

15 And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.

Human occupants 8

7:1
7 Sanctified : unclean 1

2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.
3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.
4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

2 witnesses 1:1

Cain:Abel
Ishmael:Isaac
Esau:Jacob

raven desert places
7 And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth.

Dove and olive

10 And he stayed yet other seven days; and again he sent forth the dove out of the ark;
11 And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.

Genesis 15 King James Version (KJV)

7 is the sword that divides the 3 levels

6:1 Ark 3 levels
2 witnesses 1:1

8 And he said, Lord God, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it?
9 And he said unto him, Take me an heifer of three years old, and a she goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon.
10 And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against another: but the birds divided he not.
Promise!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2018, 04:26 PM

Quote:
12 sons 3 levels

Harvest of First Fruits

Reuben
Simeon
Levi
Judah

1:1

2 sons per servant

Genesis 30
1And when Rachel saw that she bare Jacob no children, Rachel envied her sister; and said unto Jacob, Give me children, or else I die. 2And Jacob's anger was kindled against Rachel: and he said, Am I in God's stead, who hath withheld from thee the fruit of the womb?
3And she said, Behold my maid Bilhah, go in unto her; and she shall bear upon my knees, that I may also have children by her.
4And she gave him Bilhahher handmaid to wife: and Jacob went in unto her.
5And Bilhah conceived, and bare Jacob a son.
6And Rachel said, God hath judged me, and hath also heard my voice, and hath given me a son: therefore called she his name Dan.
7And Bilhah Rachel's maid conceived again, and bare Jacob a second son.
8And Rachel said, With great wrestlings have I wrestled with my sister, and I have prevailed: and she called his name Naphtali.
9When Leah saw that she had left bearing, she took Zilpah her maid, and gave her Jacob to wife.
10And Zilpah Leah's maid bare Jacob a son.
11And Leah said, A troop cometh: and she called his name Gad.
12And Zilpah Leah's maid bare Jacob a second son.
13And Leah said, Happy am I, for the daughters will call me blessed: and she called his name Asher.

Fruits of 2nd Harvest
Dan
Naphtali
Gad
Asher

Genesis 30

16And Jacob came out of the field in the evening, and Leah went out to meet him, and said, Thou must come in unto me; for surely I have hired thee with my son's mandrakes. And he lay with her that night.
17And God hearkened unto Leah, and she conceived, and bare Jacob the fifth son.
18And Leah said, God hath given me my hire, because I have given my maiden to my husband: and she called his name Issachar.
19And Leah conceived again, and bare Jacob the sixth son.
20And Leah said, God hath endued me with a good dowry; now will my husband dwell with me, because I have born him six sons: and she called his name Zebulun.
21And afterwards she bare a daughter, and called her name Dinah.
22And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb.
23And she conceived, and bare a son; and said, God hath taken away my reproach:
24And she called his name Joseph; and said, The Lord shall add to me another son.
25And it came to pass, when Rachel had born Joseph, that Jacob said unto Laban, Send me away, that I may go unto mine own place, and to my country.

Fruits of 3rd harvest

Issachar
Zebulun
-)Dinah(-
Joseph

And these are the 3 animal faces of the Cherub
4 aspects to each harvest.

How many perspectives to visit!

Old 07-10-2018, 04:47 PM

Hanni,
I would like to ask you more about the bread of affliction.. I see a wonderous message about families who have been under a yoke of pharoah who neither new yosef nor the His God.
I see a people prepared to eat bread that has been grinded and prepared by foot and hand. No millstone nor donkey to help.
A bread prepared with a promise assurred in blood on the door.

When does a believer realize they need a millstone?

Then perhaps you and I could talk about provisions in order.

Old 07-10-2018, 05:41 PM

No mill stone no donkey..
Where do I find dan,?

No feild no ox..
Where do I find eprayim.?

Just thinking out loud for five yrs sake

Old 07-10-2018, 06:28 PM

Where do I find dan hanni?
If I find dan in the second yr and harvest..then maybe a rule would be observed for another amount of time

Remind me what is special about the fifth yr.

I do love how you talk about levi..
Especially when considering their service compared to judges.

Old 07-10-2018, 07:26 PM

Keep up..

Old 07-10-2018, 07:46 PM

Or if you like.
I could easily task five yrs of menory.

Old 07-10-2018, 09:08 PM

Nothing has changed..
This servor will be destroyed.

Old 07-11-2018, 03:04 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,736,008 times
Quote:
Nothing has changed..
This server will be destroyed.
oh but there is valuable records here like how rev's letters to the churches was fulfilled to the letter in this place. and two or three such predictions.

all I can say after reading the thread tonight , is what our Lord said on the cross .. "forgiven them for they know not what they do .."
and none so blind as those who will not see. " and
" who is more blind than thy servant" and

why he calls us to become children.. not servants..

so I want to talk this out some.. all that was said and done in that Yoked thread was profound ..

as to the statement made there that evil ( a satan cannot come before God if he is evil) thus cannot exist in God's presence.. so if this is really true statement AND always true statement IS VERY DIFFERENT THING....
we are told by falseness of religion( of men ) that satans should not come before God. thus satan had to be an agent of God.. to be in his presence..

if Moses really stood before the Lord of creation and a Jew can not SAY that ISN'T THE TRUTH OR ELSE WHAT KIND OF VANITY THEY are ENGAGED IN IF MOSES DID NOT ENTER INTO HIS PRESENCE !! .... THEN why could not Satan enter into HIS PRESENCE AND on the same grounds bY becoming ceremonially clean as Moses and the 70 were asked to do also ? Exodus 24:9 Then Moses went up with Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel,

how could an ex-archangel not know how to become ceremonially clean to then enter into THE LORDS presence?

and to think by the blood of a lamb too... thus washed whaite and spotless like a Bride . even to make satan clean enough for a day....for even just a few minutes was all that was needed on that day.

was it because by Moses we learm there is ceremonies to become ceremonially clean? clean enough, humble enough, true enough to even enter the courts of God and to even eat with him? and ceremonially clean enough for even men which are said to be made( or became ) "even lower than the angels".. ? and who was it those mere men were eating with But Our Lord?

the 70 and the nation Jews were asked to abstain 3 days from sexual relations and to fast 3 days and to be sprinkled by the blood of a perfect innocent lamb! this appears is enough to become ceremonially clean... putting one's heart in a place of submission and mind in a place of acceptance .. this must be true of the rest of the SONS of God who also were probably roaming the earth AND BRING BACK EYEWITNESSED REPORTS ... THEY also ALL it seems had entered that day before the courts of God..

and I can only pray OH Lord... forgive us all because we don't know what we don't know and can only react in all our ignorance. But reading that thread tonight .....what seems is even WORSE SOMETIMES is FOLLOWING an EVEN the MORE PROFOUND IGNORANCE OF OTHERS who because they thought His ways were like their ways or visa versa recorded their own nonsense...
OH MY don't we all need the Lord forgiveness nearly daily! Thank God ... ONLY he can fix what is broke.. when it is that broken..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 07-11-2018 at 03:19 AM..

Old 07-11-2018, 07:05 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,736,008 times
Oh no it wasn't' a sheep blood that he spread around sprinkled everyone with ......it was a few young bulls blood.. oh..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 07-11-2018 at 07:27 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity