Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2018, 03:19 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,816,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
wow yes sir I will take that to prayer . and add some days in my 'watching'. so to me, it is important when the scriptures start counting...... something or two or three will start happening then someday..

I am sure as I can be a coming Passover is going to well blow some minds and also start all that weeping and gnashing it talks about men doing . so maybe a 60 count would put it past the READY , set , GO ( be prepared and ready) ... time frame.
I am also as sure what he revealed to me this Pesach Sheni is relevant to all who are waiting for him..
how to get that oil and truly be prepared for the bridegrooms coming and the wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait and such waiting that they run out of oil...
now I just wait wait wait for instructions as to when and the where and the how the bridesmaids/ churches / 50% of them anyway.. and of the who's who will be ready and full of instructions and full of light and love and truth and fruits and veggies...in a dark place and time.. just how
they are to get and be prepared.
yes I might get what "the curse "is too.
maybe a wrong calendar?
a changed time and seasons maybe, in that is is not in agreements with the Lords? calendar? then it needs repentance also. ? as do all the so called bridesmaids who never showed up. are not there to wait wait waiting also. ;P
ok,
But check out this open confession!

how many weeks did the (fill in the blank) count from easter to pentecost?
how many weeks is it from april 1 to may 20

the sun and the moon just do not follow along with mans ideas.

Last edited by pinacled; 06-27-2018 at 03:29 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2018, 04:13 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,735,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
ok,
But check out this open confession!

how many weeks did the (fill in the blank) count from easter to pentecost?
how many weeks is it from april 1 to may 20

the sun and the moon just do not follow along with mans ideas.
what ? easter? say what

Passover 2018 began in the evening of
Friday, March 30
and ended in the evening of
Saturday, April 7

50 days is the 19th full moon isn't for 10 more nights.. 60days between full moon Pentecost to full moon Pesach makes more sense to me also.. thus a 9 to 10 day passover with sabbeth extensions and why he had to be in the grave before sunset and they had celebrated their feast early and such has to do with where the sabbath fall in those ten days maybe? because some place in the 8 days of the feast there has to ube at least one maybe two to two sabbaths accounted for also.

I do also think there was more days in there before the count started. maybe just because they have him eating dinner and crucified nearly on the same night and raising a few minutes later usually to make their ideas of a timeline work... .
but it is a 8 day festival plus one or even 2 days for sabbath makes usually about half the time a 10 feast I suspect.
and maybe the reasons why there seemed to be too many sabbaths in the week he died .. because there was maybe like feast sabbatical days and also regular sabbaths that prevented mary and Martha getting back to him by the third day..
so I think I am with you on a full moon to full moon full 60-day count full to full ..... sounds good to me ! ..

Old 06-27-2018, 04:30 PM

Quote:
what ? easter? say what

Passover 2018 began in the evening of
Friday, March 30
and ended in the evening of
Saturday, April 7

50 days is the 19th full moon isn't for 10 more nights.. 60days between full moon Pentecost to full moon Pesach makes more sense to me also.. thus a 9 to 10 day passover with sabbeth extensions and why he had to be in the grave before sunset and they had celebrated their feast early and such has to do with where the sabbath fall in those ten days maybe? because some place in the 8 days of the feast there has to ube at least one maybe two to two sabbaths accounted for also.

I do also think there was more days in there before the count started. maybe just because they have him eating dinner and crucified nearly on the same night and raising a few minutes later usually to make their ideas of a timeline work... .
but it is a 8 day festival plus one or even 2 days for sabbath makes usually about half the time a 10 feast I suspect.
and maybe the reasons why there seemed to be too many sabbaths in the week he died .. because there was maybe like feast sabbatical days and also regular sabbaths that prevented mary and Martha getting back to him by the third day..
so I think I am with you on a full moon to full moon full 60-day count full to full ..... sounds good to me ! ..
I heard in the Spirit about the full moon first, then
recently re-read danyl.

Neat, awesome,.
By all means let any current rabbi explain to me why this would be wrong.

But just like the past, no one is blameless in all this world except The Holy One..
Blessed be the Name

Old 06-27-2018, 04:56 PM

https://www.chabad.org/calendar/view...SAAEgKpLfD_BwE

Enjoyed this.

Old 06-28-2018, 03:37 PM

All right
Gates?
I've heard them named before.

Now this should be fun.

Old 06-28-2018, 03:39 PM

Quote:
all right
gates?
I've heard them named before.

Now this should be fun.
in the new or old city?

Old 06-28-2018, 04:38 PM

Quote:
in the new or old city?
There are three parts to space and one point in time.
Which gate is different from the other?

Old 06-28-2018, 05:52 PM

Quote:
there are three parts to space and one point in time.
Which gate is different from the other?
oh your talking like Enoch gates and chambers of the wind etc?..
And probably not the 12 gates and foundations of the new city .
So I dont know because i never looked into anything like that pin... Never understood Enoch'S chambers and gates EITHER etc.....

Except maybe the gates of the new city, i know they are named by the disciples and that is about it . Pin. Even the stones are kind of debatable as to which ones are which stones.
It will be cool to see THAT CITY someday.

Old 06-28-2018, 06:23 PM

Quote:
oh your talking like Enoch gates and chambers of the wind etc?..
And probably not the 12 gates and foundations of the new city .
So I dont know because i never looked into anything like that pin... Never understood Enoch'S chambers and gates EITHER etc.....

Except maybe the gates of the new city, i know they are named by the disciples and that is about it . Pin. Even the stones are kind of debatable as to which ones are which stones.
It will be cool to see THAT CITY someday.
There are ten generations of water, and ten gererations of fires.
There's are the ten Word doubled.
Ten consonants upon ten consonants.

The terrain of the Torah is like a water of nikkud with light above.
It is Yeshua who lit a quarter of the oil.

As if three weeks of fasting would ever cure a curse.
No,
And they should no better.

Let the dead bury the dead.

Old 06-28-2018, 07:05 PM

Quote:
there are ten generations of water, and ten generations of fires.
There's are the ten word doubled.
Ten consonants upon ten consonants.

The terrain of the torah is like a water of nikkud with light above.
It is yeshua who lit a quarter of the oil.

As if three weeks of fasting would ever cure a curse.
No,
and they should no better.

Let the dead bury the dead.
pin you so lost me with this. I can barely understand en-glish and mixed gibberish we speak......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity