Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2016, 03:55 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,831,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livelystone View Post
Do not all 3 come from one?

The tail of the dragon is the prophet who teaches lies coming from pulpits every sunday that appear within the word spoken by the beast who provides the unclean body we all (spirit and soul) still live in
The Word will open eyes. Below is quoted from the link I posted.
v. The idea here is that God has a book in which the history of the universe is already written. He has written the history of the world in advance, He holds in His hand the history of the world in advance, and He initiates the consummation of all history. Only God can hold this scroll.

You already said you Know who is raised up against Pharaoh.
10So Hezekiah answered, "It is easy for the shadow to decline ten steps; no, but let the shadow turn backward ten steps."
Out of the sea a hardened heart.
12And the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, and he did not listen to them, just as the LORD had spoken to Moses.

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2016, 02:29 AM

9,700 posts, read 10,065,888 times
These three frogs is the repeated leap gossip rejection of Christians and God and Israel , which will usher in support for the battle of Armageddon

Old 03-17-2016, 11:00 AM

3 sons of Noah
Ham, Shem, Japheth.
The School Master Leads to Christ. And Christ is the Teacher.

13"Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it.14"For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.

1 All the commandment which I command thee this day shall ye observe to do, that ye may live, and multiply, and go in and possess the land which HaShem swore unto your fathers.
2 And thou shalt remember all the way which HaShem thy G-d hath led thee these forty years in the wilderness, that He might afflict thee, to prove thee, to know what was in thy heart, whether thou wouldest keep His commandments, or no.
3 And He afflicted thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that He might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every thing that proceedeth out of the mouth of HaShem doth man live.

4 Thy raiment waxed not old upon thee, neither did thy foot swell, these forty years.

19"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal;21for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

5 And thou shalt consider in thy heart, that, as a man chasteneth his son, so HaShem thy G-d chasteneth thee.
6 And thou shalt keep the commandments of HaShem thy G-d, to walk in His ways, and to fear Him.
7 For HaShem thy G-d bringeth thee into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and depths, springing forth in valleys and hills;
8 a land of wheat and barley, and vines and fig-trees and pomegranates; a land of olive-trees and honey;
9 a land wherein thou shalt eat bread without scarceness, thou shalt not lack any thing in it; a land whose stones are iron, and out of whose hills thou mayest dig brass.
10 And thou shalt eat and be satisfied, and bless HaShem thy G-d for the good land which He hath given thee.

Beware: What happened to Ramses when he set his heart up as ten diadems like a beast coming up out of the Sea, purposing in his heart that by wealth he would rule.

11 Beware lest thou forget HaShem thy G-d, in not keeping His commandments, and His ordinances, and His statutes, which I command thee this day;
12 lest when thou hast eaten and art satisfied, and hast built goodly houses, and dwelt therein;
13 and when thy herds and thy flocks multiply, and thy silver and thy gold is multiplied, and all that thou hast is multiplied;
14 then thy heart be lifted up, and thou forget HaShem thy G-d, who brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage;
and thou say in thy heart: 'My power and the might of my hand hath gotten me this wealth.'

1 Corinthians 10
…3and all ate the same spiritual food;4and all drank the same spiritual drink, for they were drinking from a spiritual rock which followed them; and the rock was Christ.5Nevertheless, with most of them God was not well-pleased; for they were laid low in the wilderness.…
15 who led thee through the great and dreadful wilderness, wherein were serpents, fiery serpents, and scorpions, and thirsty ground where was no water; who brought thee forth water out of the rock of flint;
16 who fed thee in the wilderness with manna, which thy fathers knew not, that He might afflict thee, and that He might prove thee, to do thee good at thy latter end;

Zeru; Son of Tamar and?
Zechariah
And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.
And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.
So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?
Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zeru,bbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Genealogy?
Zeru
Cord, Staff and Seal

51from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah, who was killed between the altar and the house of God; yes, I tell you, it shall be charged against this generation.' 52"Woe to you lawyers! For you have taken away the key of knowledge; you yourselves did not enter, and you hindered those who were entering."…

18 But thou shalt remember HaShem thy G-d, for it is He that giveth thee power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
19 And it shall be, if thou shalt forget HaShem thy G-d, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I forewarn you this day that ye shall surely perish.

Last edited by pinacled; 03-17-2016 at 11:34 AM..

Old 03-17-2016, 11:59 AM

ZERAH IN THE BIBLE

Old 03-17-2016, 01:31 PM

Disobedience leads the beast with 3 ribs in its mouth.

Fish and Eggs

Ask, Seek, Knock
…10"For everyone who asks, receives; and he who seeks, finds; and to him who knocks, it will be opened. 11"Now suppose one of you fathers is asked by his son for a fish; he will not give him a snake instead of a fish, will he? 12"Or if he is asked for an egg, he will not give him a scorpion, will he?…

OTHER SCRIPTS: יְחֶזְקֵאל (Ancient Hebrew)
PRONOUNCED: i-ZEE-kee-əl (English), i-ZEE-kyəl (English) [key]
Meaning & History
From the Hebrew name יְחֶזְקֵאל (Yechezqel) meaning "God strengthens".

…5"As for them, whether they listen or not-- for they are a rebellious house-- they will know that a prophet has been among them. 6"And you, son of man, neither fear them nor fear their words, though thistles and thorns are with you and you sit on scorpions; neither fear their words nor be dismayed at their presence, for they are a rebellious house. 7"But you shall speak My words to them whether they listen or not, for they are rebellious.…

All three feast in one Day. Someone very astute showed me this one.
45:7 And a portion shall be for the prince on the one side and on the other side of the oblation of the holy portion, and of the possession of the city, before the oblation of the holy portion, and before the possession of the city, from the west side westward, and from the east side eastward: and the length shall be over against one of the portions, from the west border unto the east border.

45:8 In the land shall be his possession in Israel: and my princes shall no more oppress my people; and the rest of the land shall they give to the house of Israel according to their tribes.

45:9 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Let it suffice you, O princes of Israel: remove violence and spoil, and execute judgment and justice, take away your exactions from my people, saith the Lord GOD.

45:10 Ye shall have just balances, and a just ephah, and a just bath.

45:11 The ephah and the bath shall be of one measure, that the bath may contain the tenth part of an homer, and the ephah the tenth part of an homer: the measure thereof shall be after the homer.

And he took bread, and when he had given thanks, he brake it, and gave to them, saying,
This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

Three times a year.
Deuteronomy 16 - The Three Major Feasts

The Genealogy of Jesus the Messiah
1 This is the genealogy[a] of Jesus the Messiah[b] the son of David, the son of Abraham:

2 Abraham was the father of Isaac,
Isaac the father of Jacob,
Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers,

3 Judah the father of Perez and Zerah, whose mother was Tamar,

Perez the father of Hezron,
Hezron the father of Ram,
4 Ram the father of Amminadab,
Amminadab the father of Nahshon,
Nahshon the father of Salmon,

5 Salmon the father of Boaz, whose mother was Rahab,

Boaz the father of Obed, whose mother was Ruth,
Obed the father of Jesse,
6 and Jesse the father of King David.

David was the father of Solomon, whose mother had been Uriah’s wife,

7 Solomon the father of Rehoboam,
Rehoboam the father of Abijah,
Abijah the father of Asa,
8 Asa the father of Jehoshaphat,
Jehoshaphat the father of Jehoram,
Jehoram the father of Uzziah,
9 Uzziah the father of Jotham,
Jotham the father of Ahaz,
Ahaz the father of Hezekiah,
10 Hezekiah the father of Manasseh,
Manasseh the father of Amon,
Amon the father of Josiah,
11 and Josiah the father of Jeconiah[c] and his brothers at the time of the exile to Babylon.
12 After the exile to Babylon:
Jeconiah was the father of Shealtiel,
Shealtiel the father of Zerubbabel,
13 Zerubbabel the father of Abihud,
Abihud the father of Eliakim,
Eliakim the father of Azor,
14 Azor the father of Zadok,
Zadok the father of Akim,
Akim the father of Elihud,
15 Elihud the father of Eleazar,
Eleazar the father of Matthan,
Matthan the father of Jacob,
16 and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah.

17 Thus there were fourteen generations in all from Abraham to David, fourteen from David to the exile to Babylon, and fourteen from the exile to the Messiah.

Is anyone paying attention to time frames.

Old 03-17-2016, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
44"The kingdom of heaven is like a treasure hidden in the field, which a man found and hid again; and from joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field.

Old 05-08-2018, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotagivan View Post
A question if I may...

Q: Is it correct that the AntiChrist is revealed before the anticipated return of Jesus?

Thanks.
Yes,
A "murderer, liar, and thief'"
Yehochanan 10..

Old 05-09-2018, 12:25 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,127,048 times
Quote:
The 3 Frogs..Like unclean spirits..
Revelation 16 King James Version (KJV)

16 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

6th Angel

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

What are these 3 frogs?
The trinity doctrine...

Old 05-09-2018, 08:18 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,746,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckriverkid View Post
The three frogs are simply the lies and deceptions employed by each entity to convince the already subdued governments and their citizens to blindly endorse and join the war against God and His elect. This happens just before the coming of Christ to defeat the armies of Satan(the dragon)the beast(the world-wide government) and the false prophet(the religious leader under Satan's control). At that time Satan will know it is his final act of defiance, and will soon be thrown into the abyss.
Most excellent!!! ... frog make lies we believe because we want to. there is the power of hell in our minds.. hell is a house held together by the minds of men and the lies they believe. it has always been madkind special place to go hide from God in their own lies. and it says those lies/ those frogs will do miracles.
obviously, there is counterfeit miracles.
atheist may not believe in the supernatural.. aka miracles , yet they speak of modern miracles all the time.. and even account these to their own extra special wisdom. I mean if it was a frog it would have bit them already.

Old 05-09-2018, 08:29 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,746,629 times
Quote:
Disobedience leads the beast with 3 ribs in its mouth.

Fish and Eggs

Ask, Seek, Knock
…10"For everyone who asks, receives; and he who seeks, finds; and to him who knocks, it will be opened. 11"Now suppose one of you fathers is asked by his son for a fish; he will not give him a snake instead of a fish, will he? 12"Or if he is asked for an egg, he will not give him a scorpion, will he?…

OTHER SCRIPTS: יְחֶזְקֵאל (Ancient Hebrew)
PRONOUNCED: i-ZEE-kee-əl (English), i-ZEE-kyəl (English) [key]
Meaning & History
From the Hebrew name יְחֶזְקֵאל (Yechezqel) meaning "God strengthens".

…5"As for them, whether they listen or not-- for they are a rebellious house-- they will know that a prophet has been among them. 6"And you, son of man, neither fear them nor fear their words, though thistles and thorns are with you and you sit on scorpions; neither fear their words nor be dismayed at their presence, for they are a rebellious house. 7"But you shall speak My words to them whether they listen or not, for they are rebellious.…

All three feast in one Day. Someone very astute showed me this one.
45:7 And a portion shall be for the prince on the one side and on the other side of the oblation of the holy portion, and of the possession of the city, before the oblation of the holy portion, and before the possession of the city, from the west side westward, and from the east side eastward: and the length shall be over against one of the portions, from the west border unto the east border.

45:8 In the land shall be his possession in Israel: and my princes shall no more oppress my people; and the rest of the land shall they give to the house of Israel according to their tribes.

45:9 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Let it suffice you, O princes of Israel: remove violence and spoil, and execute judgment and justice, take away your exactions from my people, saith the Lord GOD.

45:10 Ye shall have just balances, and a just ephah, and a just bath.

45:11 The ephah and the bath shall be of one measure, that the bath may contain the tenth part of an homer, and the ephah the tenth part of an homer: the measure thereof shall be after the homer.

And he took bread, and when he had given thanks, he brake it, and gave to them, saying,
This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

Three times a year.
Deuteronomy 16 - The Three Major Feasts

The Genealogy of Jesus the Messiah
1 This is the genealogy[a] of Jesus the Messiah[b] the son of David, the son of Abraham:

2 Abraham was the father of Isaac,
Isaac the father of Jacob,
Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers,

3 Judah the father of Perez and Zerah, whose mother was Tamar,

Perez the father of Hezron,
Hezron the father of Ram,
4 Ram the father of Amminadab,
Amminadab the father of Nahshon,
Nahshon the father of Salmon,

5 Salmon the father of Boaz, whose mother was Rahab,

Boaz the father of Obed, whose mother was Ruth,
Obed the father of Jesse,
6 and Jesse the father of King David.

David was the father of Solomon, whose mother had been Uriah’s wife,

7 Solomon the father of Rehoboam,
Rehoboam the father of Abijah,
Abijah the father of Asa,
8 Asa the father of Jehoshaphat,
Jehoshaphat the father of Jehoram,
Jehoram the father of Uzziah,
9 Uzziah the father of Jotham,
Jotham the father of Ahaz,
Ahaz the father of Hezekiah,
10 Hezekiah the father of Manasseh,
Manasseh the father of Amon,
Amon the father of Josiah,
11 and Josiah the father of Jeconiah[c] and his brothers at the time of the exile to Babylon.
12 After the exile to Babylon:
Jeconiah was the father of Shealtiel,
Shealtiel the father of Zerubbabel,
13 Zerubbabel the father of Abihud,
Abihud the father of Eliakim,
Eliakim the father of Azor,
14 Azor the father of Zadok,
Zadok the father of Akim,
Akim the father of Elihud,
15 Elihud the father of Eleazar,
Eleazar the father of Matthan,
Matthan the father of Jacob,
16 and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah.

17 Thus there were fourteen generations in all from Abraham to David, fourteen from David to the exile to Babylon, and fourteen from the exile to the Messiah.

Is anyone paying attention to time frames.
42 generations and that means? Meaning of the Number 42 in the Bible

42 months of jacobs troubles..?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity