Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2018, 09:02 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,820,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
42 generations and that means? Meaning of the Number 42 in the Bible

42 months of jacobs troubles..?
curious numerical value.
a Sequential application or something else?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2018, 09:56 AM

23,227 posts, read 10,513,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
The trinity doctrine...
Those 3 spirits are the spirits inside Christians.

Old 05-11-2018, 10:23 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,738,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
7 angels
7 stars in the right hand of jesus are the 7 angels of the 7 churches.

babylon rested on the banks of the euphrates river..

Babylon is a spiritual representation of an entire multitude of those that serve her ways.
Great mystery the ***** of babylon.

I wonder..
7 weeks from passover to shavuot(pentecost)
i struggle with the physicallity of the spiritual euphrates river in those vrs.... If you can wrap your head around what I am going to try and say.

It is like there is something missing.. People keep trying to make new york or some other city now days into a kind of spiritual babylon .. Which would point to a "spiritual babylon".. Which is always a truth...
But other places clearly Jerusalem will be a form of babylon someday.. But it does not sit on the spiritual or physical euphrates river either ......well if i could figure out what a spiritual euphrates river might be ... No! ..... So something is missing today in that and what is revealed in that scripture ... And in all this info presented there ..
Something is changed in all the things happening in rev... Something is changed like in isa 23 and 24... Stuff is changed and was changes in isa 23...and will be changed again in isa 24...
I suspect anyway. So something about the placements of the Euphrates is changed in the future i think maybe or maybe all of the Arabian landmass Israel sits on is changed in position ... I think something is moved.. But it has to be all of the Arabian land mass or all of northern asia..
So information is missing as to how that verse can be true.. And I sure believe it will be true. I believe it will be found true spiritually and physically and in all ways it could be found true, it will be ... there is something missing from what is now and what will be then.

or I just thought of something .. maybe the spiritual Eurphates is pointing at islamic control in Israel maybe? ohhhhhh no

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 05-11-2018 at 10:35 AM..

Old 05-11-2018, 11:07 AM

oh so if that is true.. then the three spirits are maybe named ..

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/...-of-islam.html
, sunni, shia or maybe ( sufi(sp?) or Amadyjah (sp?), ibadi )

or

after three such kings/ kingdoms / of the religion.. like the Spirit if Jezebel is about a strong hold and the sins and demons created in that group of lies by that kingdom ..

so might be named by these caliphates.. just happens to be three of them..https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate

The Caliphate, 622-750
Expansion under the Prophet Mohammad, 622-632
Expansion during the Rashidun Caliphs, 632-661
Expansion during the Umayyad Caliphate, 661-750
I'm going with the names of the caliphates../ princes/ strongmen. who's sins created their own kingdoms and their own demons to enforce/support it's lies.....

maybe? like ohhhhhhh.. how sad..and to think it is very possible even probable these men are resurrected at the same time .. instead of when they rule different times . throw some menes coming up from Egypt and ... Old Lord have mercy..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 05-11-2018 at 11:38 AM..

Old 05-11-2018, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
i struggle with the physicallity of the spiritual euphrates river in those vrs.... If you can wrap your head around what I am going to try and say.

It is like there is something missing.. People keep trying to make new york or some other city now days into a kind of spiritual babylon .. Which would point to a "spiritual babylon".. Which is always a truth...
But other places clearly Jerusalem will be a form of babylon someday.. But it does not sit on the spiritual or physical euphrates river either ......well if i could figure out what a spiritual euphrates river might be ... No! ..... So something is missing today in that and what is revealed in that scripture ... And in all this info presented there ..
Something is changed in all the things happening in rev... Something is changed like in isa 23 and 24... Stuff is changed and was changes in isa 23...and will be changed again in isa 24...
I suspect anyway. So something about the placements of the Euphrates is changed in the future i think maybe or maybe all of the Arabian landmass Israel sits on is changed in position ... I think something is moved.. But it has to be all of the Arabian land mass or all of northern asia..
So information is missing as to how that verse can be true.. And I sure believe it will be true. I believe it will be found true spiritually and physically and in all ways it could be found true, it will be ... there is something missing from what is now and what will be then.

or I just thought of something .. maybe the spiritual Eurphates is pointing at islamic control in Israel maybe? ohhhhhh no
Spiritual Babylon is the religion that turns the Messiah into the Messiah of Babylon when you keep the Babylonian pagan days, you are in a lawless religion of Babylon claiming a Jewish Messiah of Jerusalem but keeping all the ways of Babylon and then to begin speaking against everything that is called of God or that is worshipped of God. that IS the river of Babylon.

I was born in Babylon and lived most of my life as the dragon, as the beast, and as the false prophet but I am trying to overcome.

The First Six Bowls of Wrath
…12Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings of the East. 13And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty.…

Revelation is a book against Babylon and the people who keep Babylonian ways, it is written for a Gentile to realize where he is, and where he needs to go and how to do it.

When we are born in Babylon in lawlessness and paganism, we are born with 3 unclean spirits.

If we return to God, we can overcome these spirits.

Old 05-12-2018, 11:28 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,651,249 times
And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty.…

If anyone has ever seen the stereotypical picture of an 'alien', it is large hairless head with big black eyes (like a frog).

I have a feeling this may be what that verse is talking about, it would be the aliens coming unto the earth at that time, filling mens hearts with fear with what they are seeing, 'demonic spirits' disguised as aliens from another place, who may be responsible for our creation, performing signs and wonders in the sky, gathering the kings of the earth together, etc...yeah, thats right up the demons alley!

LOTS of people today would fall for such a deception if they saw a spectacular 'first contact' type event take place, I really think most would believe they are our creators if they claimed to be.

Old 05-13-2018, 01:25 AM

Who are the kings of the Earth?

Who are the servants of the Earth?

These are two kingdoms. Everyone will make up their minds to be a king of a servant.

Old 05-13-2018, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty.…

If anyone has ever seen the stereotypical picture of an 'alien', it is large hairless head with big black eyes (like a frog).

I have a feeling this may be what that verse is talking about, it would be the aliens coming unto the earth at that time, filling mens hearts with fear with what they are seeing, 'demonic spirits' disguised as aliens from another place, who may be responsible for our creation, performing signs and wonders in the sky, gathering the kings of the earth together, etc...yeah, thats right up the demons alley!

LOTS of people today would fall for such a deception if they saw a spectacular 'first contact' type event take place, I really think most would believe they are our creators if they claimed to be.
my sons believe this will happen also. and with the on going ideas about the tall whites etc.. I wonder about this . though I do believe it might be a deception after a seperation/covering / rapture like/ sukkot event of christians.
though not everyone who calls themselves christians..
and the frogs can still have such names as those I presented. because they were powers/ authorities created by the sins of men in this age = babies who hide in the darkness.

Old 05-14-2018, 07:36 AM

1,183 posts, read 539,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post

I thought about this scenario too. The movie “Signs” had me jumping in certain parts of the movie. The idea of an alien encounter would be terrifying for many.

Old 05-14-2018, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
I thought about this scenario too. The movie “Signs” had me jumping in certain parts of the movie. The idea of an alien encounter would be terrifying for many.
I thought it odd too when I saw that lemach wifes calls someone spiritual " aliens" when saying that Noah was not from one of these .

my big problem is that how do you tell the difference between a tall white and the Father even is white haired and most likely white skinned..
and everytime Jesus describes the Father too me he is really tall and white haired and white skinned and kind of looks like Jesus only hairier (jewish?) like hair higher on his cheeks . and that description is totally backed up by scripture
but then once madkind was made in his image but we lost something we can't explain and how much more so "the sons of God" have been perfected into that image or likeness? .. and Satan being one of them as he is called before the throne of the Father when a "The sons of God" are also.. like the the book of JOB ?

oh I know grab on to the guy on the cross or really the who got off the cross and rose from the dead and his book ....and don't let go of him !!! that is the only hope!

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 05-14-2018 at 10:02 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity