Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2015, 08:07 AM

17,164 posts, read 11,446,089 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justtitans View Post
If you as a believer, have a sin, and you acknowledge the sin but you still continue in that sin without repentance, then it's no longer just sin, it's an iniquity.
So, just don't acknowledge that anything you do is sinful, and you're good to go. (I obviously don't think you meant that, but if you follow that statement through, that's one of the destinations you could reach... and I think that is what Warden might be saying about what he perceives to be the way you're operating. Me, I'd just call what you do defensiveness. And since you don't trust the motivations of many of us, I can see why you'd be that way.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2015, 08:14 AM

10,125 posts, read 14,028,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
not a requirement. But with all the stones you throw, it leads one to believe you are without sin..
What stones are those? I honestly don't acknowledge people unless they first start talking to or about me. Look at this thread for example that I started and look at some of the first responses from Wardy and MysticPhd, and tell me who's throwing stones.

Old 06-19-2015, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
So, just don't acknowledge that anything you do is sinful, and you're good to go. (I obviously don't think you meant that, but if you follow that statement through, that's one of the destinations you could reach... and I think that is what Warden might be saying about what he perceives to be the way you're operating. Me, I'd just call what you do defensiveness. And since you don't trust the motivations of many of us, I can see why you'd be that way.)
You don't get it. Even if you don't acknowledge it, it's still sin.

I'm sorry as I just said before, if you look at Wardy and MysticPhd responses, do you honestly feel like they were appropriate for this thread? You don't think they were being presumptuous? Or perhaps defensive because of how they perceived what I was doing? Why would I trust people who purposely go out of their way to attack the character of people on here whom they don't agree with?

Old 06-19-2015, 08:19 AM

Quote:
You don't get it. Even if you don't acknowledge it, it's still sin.

I'm sorry as I just said before, if you look at Wardy and MysticPhd responses, do you honestly feel like they were appropriate for this thread? You don't think they were being presumptuous? Or perhaps defensive because of how they perceived what I was doing? Why would I trust people who purposely go out of their way to attack the character of people on here whom they don't agree with?
Are you the pot or the kettle?

Old 06-19-2015, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Are you the pot or the kettle?
I knew this was going in this direction. So let me ask you, if someone ask somebody something 7 times because they didn't like the answer they were given the first 6 times, wouldn't that be harassment?

Old 06-19-2015, 08:42 AM

Quote:
I knew this was going in this direction. So let me ask you, if someone ask somebody something 7 times because they didn't like the answer they were given the first 6 times, wouldn't that be harassment?
Relax. Go back and read the posts that have you so riled up, again, and let it marinate a bit instead of reacting quite so fast. See if you can actually try to understand the points that were being made and stop taking it all so personal.

As to me asking the same question over again, yep, I do that. Often with you because, like some others, you don't seem to know the difference between answering a question and evading one.

Old 06-19-2015, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Relax. Go back and read the posts that have you so riled up, again, and let it marinate a bit instead of reacting quite so fast. See if you can actually try to understand the points that were being made and stop taking it all so personal.
Excuse me, the points that were made were wrong, irrelevant and something they do in almost any thread that I create.

Quote:
As to me asking the same question over again, yep, I do that. Often with you because, like some others, you don't seem to know the difference between answering a question and evading one.
And you don't seem to understand the difference between only controlling yourself and controlling others.

Old 06-19-2015, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Excuse me, the points that were made were wrong, irrelevant and something they do in almost any thread that I create.
The points weren't irrelevant at all. You disagree with the points, you don't like the points. That's all.

Quote:
And you don't seem to understand the difference between only controlling yourself and controlling others.
You're definitely the pot AND the kettle, here.

Old 06-19-2015, 09:11 AM

Quote:
The points weren't irrelevant at all. You disagree with the points, you don't like the points. That's all.
There was nothing about this thread that suggested that their points was valid. I simply asked yes or no questions. It wasn't to make anyone feel like they were right or wrong. It was just to simply answer the question and to determine how viable they are to Christianity. They discouraged people from responding. That is crossing the line. You can question if they are the right questions, but to suggest that people should not respond just because you disagree is ridiculous and it shows how truly insecure they are about people actually agreeing with the answers.

Quote:
You're definitely the pot AND the kettle, here.
You just don't like the truth being told about you. Honestly if Wardy felt like I did something wrong on here I gave him the opportunity to state it. To say that I don't do something just because I don't put it on an anonymous internet forum is ridiculous. This whole conversation with you is even more ridiculous because I called you out because you have literally harassed me and others. You have very little respect for people on here when you don't agree with them. I have asked you on multiple occassions to drop something and you continued on and on. You don't know when you are going over that line of just being plain manipulative.

Old 06-19-2015, 09:35 AM

Quote:
There was nothing about this thread that suggested that their points was valid. I simply asked yes or no questions. It wasn't to make anyone feel like they were right or wrong. It was just to simply answer the question and to determine how viable they are to Christianity. They discouraged people from responding. That is crossing the line. You can question if they are the right questions, but to suggest that people should not respond just because you disagree is ridiculous and it shows how truly insecure they are about people actually agreeing with the answers.
Let's say they did suggest that people should not respond (I didn't see them doing that, but maybe I missed it). It appears you are worried that Mystic and Warden have control over what other people choose to do on this forum. You know that isn't true, right?

Quote:
You just don't like the truth being told about you. Honestly if Wardy felt like I did something wrong on here I gave him the opportunity to state it. To say that I don't do something just because I don't put it on an anonymous internet forum is ridiculous. This whole conversation with you is even more ridiculous because I called you out because you have literally harassed me and others. You have very little respect for people on here when you don't agree with them. I have asked you on multiple occassions to drop something and you continued on and on. You don't know when you are going over that line of just being plain manipulative.
Why do you think the idea of feeling like you're being controlled or manipulated is such a hot button issue for you, titans?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity