Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2015, 01:09 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,880,701 times

Advertisements

Please understand my purpose here is to provide an opinion and although it crosses the line on perceived judgmentalism its risk Im willing to take to get a few things off my chest. I view many christians today as dislinked from many avenues that should be of interest that are not even in their thought process.. Itsoverwhelmingly strange that a modernpastor has no clue regarding the harbingers,Shemitah, Blood Moons ,ancient OT prophecies ,NT prophecies and I thereby defy their even being pastors in the first place. They are instead caught up in philosphies, avoidance mindsets regarding endtimes ,are preoccupied in tradition that refuses to take them forward to the signs God has emphasized in the word such as heavenly signs (not astology), recently uncovered mysteries by Jonathan Cahn (presented to Congress and the UN by invitation) .....really oh my! Too many christians have this enemy perpectuated nonsense that all evangelists are prosperity nut cases when its a scam by satan so your not fed!!!!. Yes ministries are not supported by advertizers ,by Big Pharma, GMC they have to hit you for funds and some are as tactless as morons, yet their message is incredibily applicable to your walk!! Many christians including me are potentially lukewarm and God will vomit (spew) usint Tribulation if we are continued leakers. Examine you input to the kingdom. are you studying the word ,watching the good evangelists ( oh I dont watch them ....foooey!) get on board ,read, go to places like christian book stores they actually exist. Stop your telling people your christian when your not!!!! Have bible studies in groups , set up chairs at church , help kids too see Christ and knuckleheads who are delving in spiritualism and pagan nonesense. Where were you when Mark Biltz ( head of El Shaddai ministries) together with NASA discovered the Blood Moon Cycles? answer: no where as always.

Last edited by openmike; 07-11-2015 at 01:16 PM.. Reason: formating issues
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2015, 05:38 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,928,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
Please understand my purpose here is to provide an opinion and although it crosses the line on perceived judgmentalism its risk Im willing to take to get a few things off my chest. I view many christians today as dislinked from many avenues that should be of interest that are not even in their thought process.. Itsoverwhelmingly strange that a modernpastor has no clue regarding the harbingers,Shemitah, Blood Moons ,ancient OT prophecies ,NT prophecies and I thereby defy their even being pastors in the first place. They are instead caught up in philosphies, avoidance mindsets regarding endtimes ,are preoccupied in tradition that refuses to take them forward to the signs God has emphasized in the word such as heavenly signs (not astology), recently uncovered mysteries by Jonathan Cahn (presented to Congress and the UN by invitation) .....really oh my! Too many christians have this enemy perpectuated nonsense that all evangelists are prosperity nut cases when its a scam by satan so your not fed!!!!. Yes ministries are not supported by advertizers ,by Big Pharma, GMC they have to hit you for funds and some are as tactless as morons, yet their message is incredibily applicable to your walk!! Many christians including me are potentially lukewarm and God will vomit (spew) usint Tribulation if we are continued leakers. Examine you input to the kingdom. are you studying the word ,watching the good evangelists ( oh I dont watch them ....foooey!) get on board ,read, go to places like christian book stores they actually exist. Stop your telling people your christian when your not!!!! Have bible studies in groups , set up chairs at church , help kids too see Christ and knuckleheads who are delving in spiritualism and pagan nonesense. Where were you when Mark Biltz ( head of El Shaddai ministries) together with NASA discovered the Blood Moon Cycles? answer: no where as always.

Or you could have shared the-MIRROR-- for all need to peer into this mirror to see who they are= 1John 3- this teaches who is a child of God or a child of the devil--it says---Its impossible for a child of God to -PRACTICE- even 1 sin.

Old 07-13-2015, 07:49 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,240,559 times
Quote:
Where were you when Mark Biltz ( head of El Shaddai ministries) together with NASA discovered the Blood Moon Cycles?
Ummm.... That gives a false impression. Blitz never worked for or with NASA. He looked at information the agency made public and made his own conclusions. He's not some whip-smart guy NASA has on speed dial for consultations.

Old 07-14-2015, 02:58 AM

9,697 posts, read 10,046,682 times
Jesus said in Matthew 7: 15-20 .......``You will know them by their fruits

Old 07-14-2015, 06:58 AM

18,514 posts, read 9,196,541 times
To the OP:

There's an app for that.

Old 07-14-2015, 09:34 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,440,399 times
Quote:
I view many christians today as ...
This is where you went off the path...when we concentrate on our
own growth ...that's when we are 'doing the right thing'.
Any time spent finger pointing is time not focusing on God and doing good for others.

Old 07-14-2015, 09:48 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,273,256 times
What was it Jesus said about the blood moon?

Old 07-15-2015, 12:49 PM

2,406 posts, read 6,049,888 times
Quote:
I gave up on reading this after the first couple of words. PUNCTUATION is your friend, along with proper spelling and grammar...and it's "you're", not "your".

Sorry, but this is nearly impossible to read and it's hard to give it any credibility.

Old 07-15-2015, 12:56 PM

1,614 posts, read 1,247,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
This is where you went off the path...when we concentrate on our
own growth ...that's when we are 'doing the right thing'.
Any time spent finger pointing is time not focusing on God and doing good for others.
I agree, Ms. Hepburn.

When we compare ourselves to others to see how we measure up, we deceive ourselves. The scriptures are clear, particularly in Romans that there are NONE that are good, none righteous, no not one. Paul lays this out to teach that we are all in the same boat - dependent on the grace and mercy of God. Why we go from reading this to accessing who is a "real" Christian and who is not, I'm not sure. Human nature, I reckon. Imagine how much could change if people were single minded-ly focused on their own spiritual sanctification and transformation.

Old 07-15-2015, 12:57 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,226,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
What was it Jesus said about the blood moon?
Nothing. It's a distraction that many Christians buy into. That's all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity