Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2018, 09:19 AM

37,340 posts, read 28,327,329 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
Yes, if they don't exhibit the Spirit of Christ, I will see them as Evil. If your exhibiting homosexuality, then yes, I will see you as evil.
You haven't got the ability to see God in all then, and your judgement is unrighteous.

Old 11-10-2018, 09:27 AM

1,183 posts, read 538,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
No, you didn't. Pcamps asked for a simple Yes or No answer. You failed to provide one. I don't know how a person could ask more simply than that.
His question is formatted as an accusation.

The Bible is very clear on the subject of sin and the transgressions of man. To point a particular sin and call the perpetrators evil is not only divisive but contextually not quite accurate.

It is safe to assume everyone has told a lie and the Bible states all liars will partake in the lake of fire. Does that mean there is no hope for anyone? Of course not. The Good News is for everyone. And, for all those who accepted this free, unmerited gift from God is granted an eternity of life. Keyword is acceptance. And there is the rub.

Last edited by SumTingy; 11-10-2018 at 09:55 AM..

Old 11-10-2018, 09:29 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,216,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post

The Bible is very clear on the subject of sin and the transgressions of man. To point a particular sin and call the perpetrators evil is not only divisive but contextually not quite accurate.

It is safe to assume everyone has told a lie and the Bible states all liars will partake in the lake of fire. Does that mean there is no hope for anyone? Of course not. The Good News is for everyone. And, for all those who accepted this free, unmerited gift from God is grant an eternity of life. Keyword is acceptance. And there is the rub.
Acceptance of nonsense.

Old 11-10-2018, 09:42 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,389,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post

It is safe to assume everyone has told a lie and the Bible states all liars will partake in the lake of fire. Does that mean there is no hope for anyone? Of course not. The Good News is for everyone. And, for all those who accepted this free, unmerited gift from God is grant an eternity of life. Keyword is acceptance. And there is the rub.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Acceptance of nonsense.
There is nothing that says you must accept this or else, love doesn't operate that way.

Old 11-10-2018, 09:49 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,250,221 times
Quote:
Well at least "my interpretation" stands on the footing of the Apostles and Bible Patriarchs.
and mine on the word and love of Christ..wonder which person is the true authority?

Old 11-10-2018, 10:48 AM

1,259 posts, read 565,523 times
For all you that still believe that your serving God through homosexuality then please explain to me how you think the acts of homosexuality is an expression of righteousness? How is that serving God?

Tell me how that is? I don't really expect you to answer because we all know it is nonsense. This whole support of homosexuality is nonsense.

Old 11-10-2018, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
and mine on the word and love of Christ..wonder which person is the true authority?

You don't know Christ because if you did you wouldn't support homosexuality.

Old 11-10-2018, 10:54 AM

16,708 posts, read 15,705,282 times
Quote:
For all you that still believe that your serving God through homosexuality then please explain to me how you think the acts of homosexuality is an expression of righteousness? How is that serving God?

Tell me how that is?
What are these "acts of homosexuality" you speak of?

Loving and being supportive of humanity is serving God. Just ask a few people who needs the support most.

Old 11-10-2018, 11:00 AM

For any of those that are reading this thread that are homosexuals, I want you to know that your committing a sin, despite what others here are telling you. If you CARE about Christ and want to walk in His path, then you will need to cease the sin of homosexuality. These are the days of repentance. You can turn from homosexuality and serve Christ Jesus who can cleanse you from all sin and present you to the Father in Heaven as His perfect child. But no sin is allowed in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Don't believe your HATED as many of the ungodly and fundamentalists want you to believe. YOU are not hated. But your homosexuality IS Hated as is all evil. Turn and repent and your sins will be forgiven you.

If you don't repent, you will enter into the Lord's Day with your sins before you and you will need to pay the debt until its paid in full and pray you have exhibited Mercy in this life in order to obtain relief. Once you pay for those sins then you will be made perfect.

So one way or the other your going to be made perfect. But now are the days of repentance. So repent NOW.

Old 11-10-2018, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
What are these "acts of homosexuality" you speak of?

Loving and being supportive of humanity is serving God. Just ask a few people who needs the support most.

Mensaguy, you don't what acts are involved in homosexuality or do you want them detailed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.