Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2015, 06:08 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,791,005 times

Advertisements

God gives His people a name that is everlasting. One that will not be cut off.

What name has He given you?

It is written in the prophets;

"I will give in my house a monument and a name better than sons and daughters, an everlasting name that will not be cut off." says the Lord

"The heavens and the earth shall pass away but my words shall never pass."

"When the lion roars who will not fear it, when the Lord God speaks who will not prophecy."

Peace is my gift to you. My peace is my farewell to you.

If you knew Gods gift and who it is who is writing this, you would have asked him and he would have given you an everlasting name.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2015, 06:14 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,407,564 times
What is this, everlasting name?

Old 09-26-2015, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Those who act in truth and keep the commandments of the Lord have the name revealed to them for they are the people of God, the son of man, who gives life to the world.

"Sinners will not be allowed in the assembly of the just."

Old 09-27-2015, 04:20 AM

9,695 posts, read 10,043,447 times
When Jesus has an answer to the prayer but..............., Jesus does not even hear the prayer of the wrong name or identity ..... Then Holy Spirit will not respond to prayer with the wrong identity and Gods Holy angels will not have any power to assist Holy Spirit if the wrong name is used in their prayers and the Son of God Jesus or names which Holy Spirit will discern to be the same is not used then the prayer will not be heard ..... See this a spiritual law for God

Old 09-27-2015, 04:42 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,267,786 times
Quote:
Whitey Ford?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCZ1YteCv5M

Old 09-27-2015, 09:58 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,407,564 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
Those who act in truth and keep the commandments of the Lord have the name revealed to them for they are the people of God, the son of man, who gives life to the world.

"Sinners will not be allowed in the assembly of the just."
In other words, you cannot answer the question.

Old 09-27-2015, 12:52 PM

Quote:
In other words, you cannot answer the question.
No. It is revealed to those who earn it.

Whoever keeps the commandments he has from me is the man who loves me and the man who loves me will be loved by my Father, I too shall love him and reveal myself to him.

Old 09-27-2015, 05:20 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,267,786 times
Quote:

Whoever keeps the commandments he has from me is the man who loves me and the man who loves me will be loved by my Father, I too shall love him and reveal myself to him.
I know I know....

He who has the name (such as myself) knows they have the name and no one else knows the name I have because they do not have the name to know what the name would be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3zbjHxVVxM

Old 09-27-2015, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
I know I know....

He who has the name (such as myself) knows they have the name and no one else knows the name I have because they do not have the name to know what the name would be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3zbjHxVVxM
Jesus made a point when He said His true disciples have the secrets of the kingdom of God revealed to them but still there are those who mock this type of thinking.

Matthew 13:11 NRS

,"To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.

Old 09-27-2015, 08:28 PM

63,940 posts, read 40,210,295 times
Quote:
Jesus made a point when He said His true disciples have the secrets of the kingdom of God revealed to them but still there are those who mock this type of thinking.
What a total load of crap. Your delusion is beyond the pale. You really need help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity