Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2015, 08:21 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Answer the question. What happens when Christian men are demanding and his wife is in her last term of pregnancy?

I will assume we are both adults with experience.
Both of you can Google... or DuckDuckGo it.

It's not an issue for me. I'm sure you can find relationships with that issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2015, 08:23 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,614,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
If she doesn't perform, she is probably a witch. Especially if she looks like one.
That's just a carrot on me nose.

Old 10-13-2015, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Both of you can Google... or DuckDuckGo it.

It's not an issue for me. I'm sure you can find relationships with that issue.
You involved yourself in the discussion. I have no idea why.

Old 10-13-2015, 08:27 AM

4,686 posts, read 6,139,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Paul is like a girlie girl...Paulie has got to be one of the BIGGEST prudes in all of the world. He hated gentiles, he hated women, he hated the disciples, he hated just for the sake of hating--and the evangelicals made him an idol..is that just a coincidence?
Acts chapter 9 shows he had a change of heart, so he wasnt the same person he was in the past after his conversion.

Acts 9 (NKJV)
The Damascus Road: Saul Converted
9 Then Saul, still breathing threats and murder against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest 2 and asked letters from him to the synagogues of Damascus, so that if he found any who were of the Way, whether men or women, he might bring them bound to Jerusalem.
3 As he journeyed he came near Damascus, and suddenly a light shone around him from heaven. 4 Then he fell to the ground, and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?”
5 And he said, “Who are You, Lord?”
Then the Lord said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.[a] It is hard for you to kick against the goads.”
6 So he, trembling and astonished, said, “Lord, what do You want me to do?”
Then the Lord said to him, “Arise and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”
7 And the men who journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice but seeing no one. 8 Then Saul arose from the ground, and when his eyes were opened he saw no one. But they led him by the hand and brought him into Damascus. 9 And he was three days without sight, and neither ate nor drank.

Old 10-13-2015, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam4usc View Post
at my age, (upper middle aged) it is i who has to be ready for my wife whenever she is ready. If you need to know if god has a sense of humor, look at when women and men peak sexually. When we were first married, it was me that wanted it all the time. Now, it the opposite. One comedian put it best. "my wife hit her sexual peak at the same time i discovered that i had a favorite chair."
lol. :d:d

Old 10-13-2015, 08:32 AM

4,686 posts, read 6,139,412 times
Quote:
I keep thinking about the consequences of sex in Christianity. Jeff said something about consequences for LGBTQ relationships.

Pregnancy takes a toll on a woman's body. The uterus does not return to its original size. The vaginal canal stretches to accommodate birth. Women risk prolapse and infection with pregnancy after pregnancy.

The consequence of having sex in a Christian relationship is pretty serious.
That is just the nature of pregnancy, so Christian sex equals you being born, but the woman pretty much sacrifices her body as a result

LGBT sex equals adult diapers when they are older or many of the nasty diseases they catch as a result of their promiscuity. I have many friends in the health care field that tell of all the diseases gay males catch before finally catching AIDS.

Old 10-13-2015, 08:39 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Quote:
You involved yourself in the discussion. I have no idea why.
... smh ...

Old 10-13-2015, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAAN View Post
That is just the nature of pregnancy, so Christian sex equals you being born, but the woman pretty much sacrifices her body as a result

LGBT sex equals adult diapers when they are older or many of the nasty diseases they catch as a result of their promiscuity. I have many friends in the health care field that tell of all the diseases gay males catch before finally catching AIDS.

If you assume LGBTQ intercourse is all anal then you must include hetero intercourse requiring adult diapers as well.

Many women require adult diapers because they start to drip urine. Men, have the same issues as they get older.

Encopresis is pretty rare. Often associated in the severely mentally ill and children unable to evacuate their bowels, or having a bowel obstruction.

Are there rules about anal intercourse in Christianity?

Old 10-13-2015, 08:52 AM

1,615 posts, read 1,641,337 times
As we have learned over the millenia, man made the rules,which was sheer beneficial to them. They took Gods laws and made improvements on them.?? Kind of like how they took Gods word,twisted and tweeked it to justify slavery. Not only that you didnt have to even be kind nor treat women, and other humans decently while rifleing through their bibles to show people who couldnt read nor have any form of education how things were to be. Alls you have to do is look at some of your major religions to see who is in charge,often wrongly and totally sinful themselves. Men were to be protectors of their wives,children and homes. They were to provide financially for their familes and to be the spiritual leaders. Do you see alot of that going on today? God made women equal partners,not inferior to their mate. Many examples in Gods word on wonderful Godly men and also many ungodly godly men. Mankind never was created to be more wise or greater than God and guess we already bare witness on this planet whether we acknowledge it or not we have failed. We have excelled in the sciences,medicine,building,creating new things yet failed terribly in human relationships and have taken advantage of those less educated. To OP original question, the way I see it adultry,fornication and sexual sin is still seen by God as sin,yet He has allowed it due your having the free will to do them. Of course theres also the downsides. Unwanted pregnancy,sexual diseases that can take a life or cause one to be infertile. Broken relationships,divorce,children being affected and raised by single parents and the list goes on. The only authority in many homes is missing and chaos continues.

Old 10-13-2015, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
... smh ...
what does this mean? You are choosing to troll, not participate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity