Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2015, 05:41 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,399,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
Do you guys think, that no one notices how you guys play off of each others threads and posts?
Hi Hush.
I'm going to respond to your post with the assumption that I am one of the "you guys". Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote:
First you sound like a catholic then you contradict them... makes sense uh?
What sounds Catholic in this thread and what contradicts them? (I admit to not being particularly informed on Catholic teachings.)

Quote:
None of you want truth.. you just want to make sure no one else does either right?

..like oxymoron's searching for something you don't even want.

~good luck with that.
Are you calling me an oxyMORON? That made me chuckle. Seriously, though, Could you explain what about our/my posts gives you the impression that none of us are interested in the truth?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2015, 05:44 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,235,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
Do you guys think, that no one notices how you guys play off of each others threads and posts?

First you sound like a catholic then you contradict them... makes sense uh?

None of you want truth.. you just want to make sure no one else does either right?

..like oxymoron's searching for something you don't even want.

~good luck with that.
I would be terribly disappointed if the threads weren't getting some mileage...

Actually, it is truth we do have, it is just sometimes difficult to explain it in such a way that the closed-minded narrow vision folks will consider the possibilities.

Old 11-09-2015, 05:48 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,235,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytonytony View Post
How about that common sense rules out John 3:5 ?

How about that love rules out 2 Cor. 6 ?

How about that evangelism rules out Matthew 7:6 ?

How about that tithing rules out Galations 1:8-9 ?

How about that atonement rules out Romans 6:1 ?

How about that loyalty rules out Matthew 15:14 ?

How about that equal opportunity rules out 1 Timothy 2:9-14 ?

How about that marriage rules out Romans 7:2-3 ?

How about that weddings rule out 1 Peter 3:3 ?

How about that suggestions rule out Ephesians 5:22-23 ?

How about that heresies rule out 2 Timothy 3:16 ?

How about that toleration rules out 2 Peter 1:20-21 ?

How about that boss submission rules out Hebrews 4 ?

How about that faith rules out Luke 3:14 ?

How about that optimistic thinking rules out John 5:39 ?

How about that big dreams rule out Luke 12:15 ?

How about that a holy example rules out Luke 14:23 ?

How about that tongue talking rules out 1 Cor. 14 enough ?

How about that fornication rules rule out the rest of 1 Cor. 7 ?

How about that inner beauty rules out 1 Cor. 11 ?

How about the 30 year mortgage for the dream home rules out 1 Timothy 6 ?

How about ruling out 1 Timothy 5:8 cause you want to be a spouse and parent so bad even on poverty income ?

How about ignorance ruling out 2 Timothy 2:15 ?

How about alternative discipline ruling out Matthew 4:4 ?

How about doubt ruling out 1 John 2:27 ?

How about contentment and arrogance ruling out 1 Cor. 8:2 ?

How about Samaritian activity ruling out 1 Timothy 5:9 ?

How about generousity ruling out 2 Thess. 3:10 ?

How about judgment free behavior ruling out James 5:20 and 1 Thess. 5:12 ?

How about name and claim behavior ruling out John 17:9 ?

How about that meekness rules out Titus 3:10 ?

How about that boldness rules out Galations 6:1 ?

How about skeptical behavior ruling out 1 Cor. 9:14 and Malachi 3:8 ?

How about that a calling of God rules out Romans 13:1 ?

How about that heard voices rule out Romans 10:17 ?

How about that integrity rules out Romans 12:17 ?

How about that simplicity rules out Matthew 5:17-20 and John 8:31 ?

How about that good friends rule out Luke 16:9 ?

How about that 1 John 2:15 is ruled out cause we have to be friends to sinners like Jesus ?

How about that Proverbs 20:1 is ruled out if your sober ?

How about that 1 Peter 4:1-4 is ruled out cause Jesus had a bread and wine party before ?

How about that Amos 3:3 is ruled out if you simply get along with people all the time ?

How about that Ephesians 4:5 is ruled out cause it's more important to get 50 faiths in Jesus Christ together so we don't lose a opportunity at a soul to win ?

How about that Jeremiah 17:9 is ruled out cause it attacks our creditability for the worse ?

How about that Jeremiah 10:23 is ruled out cause faith suppose to make everybody know what they doing in God supposedly ?

How about that John 14:26 is ruled out cause it's too overwhelming to believe that all the bible can minister to us with any life encounter all the time ?

How about that Psalms 119:105 is ruled out cause all the bible can't give us a holy response to any life encounter all the time ?

How about that Psalms 107:2 is ruled out cause you got to brag about a passed away friend in heaven sometime ?

How about that Psalms 1 and Colossians 2:8 is ruled out cause you got to be teachable sometime ?

How about that Psalms 8:4 is ruled out cause you got to trust the opinion of man sometime if you feel too much of a rookie to understand the bible enough on your own ?

How about that James 3:2 is ruled out cause tribulation this great sounds too foolish ?

How about that James 1:5 is ruled out cause you can't imagine your bible revelation being on the same possible level as any so called great big shot ?

How about that Isaiah 64:6 is ruled out cause it despises the wisdom of man to the fullest ?

How about that 1 Cor. 1:25 is ruled out cause it says it's too honest about real wisdom ?

How about that Jeremiah 3:15 is ruled out cause it sets up submission to church leaders to get access
into what you want ?

How about that John 4:24 is ruled out cause it blows the whistle on pagan holiday fun on Dec. 25 ?

How about that John 8:44 is ruled out cause it exposes children of the devil like Jesus encourages ?

How about that John 8:24 is ruled out cause it tells people Godhead belief is not enough if we calling 3 people upstairs in heaven a sound doctrine to go to heaven ?

How about that Revelation 22:18-19 is ruled out cause you snitching on grammar experts and saying all bibles ARE NOT OF GOD ?

ARE WE LOOKING FOR EACH OTHER ? Crazy enough to believe Amos 3:3 and 2 Cor. 6.
Super crazy to believe Matthew 4:4 and 2 Timothy 3:16. Triple crazy to believe 2 Peter 1:20-21.
Fanatic crazy to believe Romans 6:1 all the time. Don't apologize for believing Matthew 7:6.
Never apologize for believing Psalms 1 and Colossians 2:8 and Titus 3:10. Crazy bold to believe
2 Cor. 4:3 all the time. Super bold to believe John 5:39 all the time. Triple bold to believe
1 Cor. 8:2 all the time. 200% bold to believe Matthew 5:17-20 all the time. 500% bold to believe
Ephesians 4:5 all the time. 1000% bold to believe Psalms 133:1 all the time. Bold in a heartbeat to believe Ephesians 4:14 all the time. Superman bold to believe Matthew 15:14 all the time.

Hello, is it me you're looking for?
'Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely, or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying I love you

Read more: Lionel Richie - Hello Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Attached Thumbnails
WHAT PHILOSOPHIES Did You Give Up To Be Saved ?-looking_4.jpg  

Old 11-10-2015, 03:17 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,173,011 times
You shouldn't "gave up" ~ God and His Son LOVE you.

Old 11-10-2015, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
I would be terribly disappointed if the threads weren't getting some mileage...

Actually, it is truth we do have, it is just sometimes difficult to explain it in such a way that the closed-minded narrow vision folks will consider the possibilities.

Well why don't you STOP side stepping around it and spit it out. The commercials have already been made. Advertisements set. Gimmicks galore stocked in warehouses..

COME ON SPIT IT OUT.

Tell all these people what you offer them in place of a LIVING GOD, whose ONLY Son is Jesus!

Old 11-10-2015, 03:30 PM

...why don't you tell them what ya really believe about lucifer. Come on grow a pair and spit it out.

Old 11-10-2015, 03:32 PM

Tell them how you want to crown him king of this world.
Tell them how you're ready to follow him.
Tell them how you love him.

Tell the whole truth for once (or at least you're version of it).

Old 11-10-2015, 03:38 PM

Why don't you tell them how you believe someone needs to be "crucified" every so many years to renew your belief system?

SCARED? ~ tell the truth then what you REALLY believe and why you're here sneaking around hinting about it.

Remember this. There is NO DECEPTIONS IN TRUTH! ~ FACT

Old 11-10-2015, 03:40 PM

(Premonition ) ~ Of course you won't.

Old 11-10-2015, 03:42 PM

45,585 posts, read 27,209,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
I stopped paying attention to men with their own agendas, and their interpretation of God. I met God on my own terms, and we became great friends.
On your terms? ... Then who is God - you or Him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity