Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2016, 05:41 AM

6,222 posts, read 4,012,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepy View Post
if you cheat, your are acting like a fool. taking a bribe ruin your caracter. keep your temper under control. obey the king as you have vowed to do. one who takes and oath is better off. the wise will find a time to perform his vow. after researching, one man in a thousand could be said to be wise, but not a woman among them. that god made man upright in the image of jesus.
After researching what or which text? Are you a wise man?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2016, 09:36 AM

351 posts, read 226,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
After researching what or which text? Are you a wise man?
it is king solomon who made the research, long ago before jesus was born.

Old 03-02-2016, 09:40 AM

this song, the most beautiful one, was written by king solomon, the brother of jesus since jesus is called the son of david. the book has been interpreted by jews as a picture of the relashionship between god and his people, for the christians it is jesus and his people.
one night in my dream, my lover was missing from my bed. i got up to look for him but could'nt find him. i went out to the streets to seek him. the police stopped me and i asked, have you seen him anywhere, this one i love so much? just afterwards i found him. i held him fast and would not let him go. now she is praying, 'come north wind, come south wind, blow on 'my guarden' and waft the perfume to my beloved. let him come into 'his guarden' and eat the choicest fruits'

Old 03-02-2016, 10:02 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times
Amen....it's also about the relationship of the Spirit wooing the soul of man. Peace

Old 03-02-2016, 11:04 AM

23,165 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Amen....it's also about the relationship of the Spirit wooing the soul of man. Peace
It is.

It is the son of David as spirit in a perfect love and unity within himself. It is Judah and a black Samaritan woman who is occupying the land of Joseph. That'S why there is black Palestinian she goats in the veil just before the white wedding garment.

It is also a love story between the earth, moon and the sun.

The spirit of the bridegroom inside the bride as a marriage.

If she be a door, we will enclose her in a cedar box, if she is a wall, we will build a battlements of silver upon her.

Israel was a door at the mountain, and then came the cedar box, the Torah put in a cedar box, then a true virgin came and she
was given a battlements of silver.

Old 03-02-2016, 11:56 AM

AMEN.....The veil was made of GOAT'S hair (image of sinful flesh) and linen.. Only the hand God the Father can rend this veil of the Christ, because no man can come to the Father except the Father call him. In Song of Sol. it says thou hast DOVE'S EYES (the only thing left in this flesh is the perception of Christ within this image of sinful flesh) within thy locks (hair=glory); thy hair is as a flock of GOATS, that appear from mount Gilead.

The word appear there means to caper as a GOAT. Gilead is a region EAST (kings come from the east) of the JORDAN (past the death of the first veil of flesh), and comes from root word that means something ROLLED away, heap of stones (lively stones=the Christ in each one), by analogy a SPRING of WATERS (He comes with a voice of many waters). This is why Gideon laid TWO offerings on the altar--one a cake, and one a kid (male goat). We must see Him as He is, to be conformed into His image from glory to glory. Peace

Old 03-02-2016, 01:21 PM

23,165 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
AMEN.....The veil was made of GOAT'S hair (image of sinful flesh) and linen.. Only the hand God the Father can rend this veil of the Christ, because no man can come to the Father except the Father call him. In Song of Sol. it says thou hast DOVE'S EYES (the only thing left in this flesh is the perception of Christ within this image of sinful flesh) within thy locks (hair=glory); thy hair is as a flock of GOATS, that appear from mount Gilead.

The word appear there means to caper as a GOAT. Gilead is a region EAST (kings come from the east) of the JORDAN (past the death of the first veil of flesh), and comes from root word that means something ROLLED away, heap of stones (lively stones=the Christ in each one), by analogy a SPRING of WATERS (He comes with a voice of many waters). This is why Gideon laid TWO offerings on the altar--one a cake, and one a kid (male goat). We must see Him as He is, to be conformed into His image from glory to glory. Peace
My Xbox name is,
KINGS OF THE EAST.

When a person has completed the spring season, he comes up to the day no man knows. He begins his fall walk that is the beginning of his death and he becomes a new man after the 7 seals of resurrection are broken, the 7 trumpets heard and the 7 bowls poured out.

The body in the seals, the soul hears the 7 voices, and 7 bowls poured out upon the spirit.

Now he will become a king of east.

Old 03-03-2016, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepy View Post
this song, the most beautiful one, was written by king solomon, the brother of jesus since jesus is called the son of david. the book has been interpreted by jews as a picture of the relashionship between god and his people, for the christians it is jesus and his people.
one night in my dream, my lover was missing from my bed. i got up to look for him but could'nt find him. i went out to the streets to seek him. the police stopped me and i asked, have you seen him anywhere, this one i love so much? just afterwards i found him. i held him fast and would not let him go. now she is praying, 'come north wind, come south wind, blow on 'my guarden' and waft the perfume to my beloved. let him come into 'his guarden' and eat the choicest fruits'
i have become a 'wall and my breasts are its towers'. now this is jesus speaking from heaven, my desir for you makes me feel like a prince in a chariot. i am going down to see my guarden whether the vines are in bloom. skipping like a young stag on the hills to her.
the voice of my beloved, behold he comes. i was sleeping but my heart was awake. now i hear him knocking, open to me my sister, my darling. i have been out in the night and iam covered with dew. my lover put his hand in the opening, i felt excited inside. i got up to open the door for him, myrrh was dripping from the handle of the lock. and he said, get up my love, let us go away, the winter is over, spring is here. let us return into heaven before the morning dawns. be like a young deer, i am a young stag...

Old 03-04-2016, 09:56 AM

what about your beloved? his head is gold, his eyes are like the eyes of doves by the rivers. his belly is like smooth ivory with veins of sapphires. his legs are marble posts standing on gold feet. i desir him very much. his arms are rods of gold set with topaz nails. his locks are curly bushy, black raven. like banks of sweet herbs yielding fragrance, his speech is most sweet.

who is that young woman that shines out like the dawn? i saw 'the blossoms in my garden' now iam excited, you have made me as eager for love...

Old 03-04-2016, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
My Xbox name is,
KINGS OF THE EAST.

When a person has completed the spring season, he comes up to the day no man knows. He begins his fall walk that is the beginning of his death and he becomes a new man after the 7 seals of resurrection are broken, the 7 trumpets heard and the 7 bowls poured out.

The body in the seals, the soul hears the 7 voices, and 7 bowls poured out upon the spirit.

Now he will become a king of east.

I don't do Xbox stuff, but cool....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity