Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2016, 08:41 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times

Advertisements

And His love (Holy of Holies/Feast of Tabernacles) is better than wine (inner court/Pentecost), Amen? Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2016, 08:58 AM

351 posts, read 226,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepy View Post
departure for the honeymoon.
now the king has brought me into his chambers, our ceiling made of juniper wood. this is the day of the gladness of his heart.
my guarden locked up, my sister, my bride, daughter of a prince, your lovely breasts twin deers, your mouth is the best wine smooth and sweet. his left hand under my head, kiss me. i have come into my guarden, iam gathring my spice and eating my honeycomb, drinking my wine and milk. my beloved is a bundle of myrrh, he shall lie all night between my breasts. i will sit down in his shadow with great delight for his fruit is sweet to my taste.
the upright will rejoice in you, we will remember your love.
who is this? this is jesus coming back from heaven leaning on his beloved?. with angels from the bodyguard. come and see jesus. look, he is wearing the crown of his wedding.

Old 03-12-2016, 10:49 AM

you sin will drag you down, why do you keep on rebelling, do you want to be punised even more? wash yourself clean, stop the evil i see you do and learn to do well. if you will only obey me everything will be all right, but if you refuse to listen you are doomed to die? for the mouth of the lord has spoken it.

Old 03-12-2016, 05:06 PM

63,816 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
you sin will drag you down, why do you keep on rebelling, do you want to be punised even more? wash yourself clean, stop the evil i see you do and learn to do well. if you will only obey me everything will be all right, but if you refuse to listen you are doomed to die? for the mouth of the lord has spoken it.
Since God is NOT counting our sins against us, who are you afraid of???

Old 03-14-2016, 07:22 AM

Quote:
who is this? this is jesus coming back from heaven leaning on his beloved?. with angels from the bodyguard. come and see jesus. look, he is wearing the crown of his wedding.
the mountain on which the temple of the lord stood is going to be the most important of all. all nations, let us go to the mountain of the lord, to the temple of the god of jacob. the lord will teach us his ways and we will obey them. the world will be ruled from jerusalem. now let us walk in the light which the lord gives us?

Old 03-15-2016, 11:58 AM

proud? people will be made humble. they will bow low with shame from his anger? and his great power. then the lord alone will be exalted. that day, people will cast away their idols before the terror of the lord and the splendor of his majesty. and all idols? shall utterly pass away.

Old 03-18-2016, 09:19 AM

let the lord hasten his work, and carry out his plans that we may see it!

Old 03-18-2016, 09:29 AM

when the day comes, the lord jesus will give a signal, and lo, they? come speedily swiftly. their chariots move like a whirlwind, their arrows are sharp and ready to shoot. they never grow tired nor sleep. they will roar over jerusalem? they growl as they grab captives?

Old 03-21-2016, 11:57 AM

the lord has made their minds dull so that the jews could not understand until then.

now the lord is sitting on his throne in the temple on mount zion. the flaming creatures standing round him cover their face and their feet; and the temple itself is filled with fragrance. lo, one of the 6-winged angels is carrying life coal taken from the altar to atone for sins?

Old 03-21-2016, 04:17 PM

10,036 posts, read 4,968,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Since God is NOT counting our sins against us, who are you afraid of???
What dos Hebrews 10:26 say ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity