Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2016, 08:58 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,246,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
I've read Romans plenty of times....I well understand what the authors intentions were...
I'm sorry, I don't really see that in your posting. Paul was a Pharisee, a Jew's Jew, circumcised on the 8th day, a student of Gamaliel, of the tribe of Benjamin. He was an expert in Judaism. He testified that Jesus was your Messiah, and he was willing to die for it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2016, 09:14 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,621,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
The only adversary to the so-called "Jewish" people, and their religious and political
leaders is Satan and his minions.
Pride was the original sin of the Devil, and it is by pride, pomp and baubles that the
so-called "Jewish people" are deceived to antichrist, and most will be deceived
by the singular Antichrist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Glad you agree with me that Christianity is ha'satan, the adversary, as written in the OT.
That is obviously not what I said. So stop lying, if you can help it.

Old 04-28-2016, 09:30 AM

11,825 posts, read 12,528,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by perry335654 View Post
Hogwash, you definitely have it wrong, we as Christians have confident of the afterlife. Take your garbage somewhere else, it stinks.

It's ridiculous that we have to be subjected to the constant barrage by atheists \ agnostics \ anti-Biblical \ anti-Christian God OP's \ posts day in and day out.

Old 04-28-2016, 09:43 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,277,958 times
I believe Jews, Muslims and Christians all have it terribly, terribly wrong.

Old 04-28-2016, 10:25 AM

18,528 posts, read 9,215,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post

It's ridiculous that we have to be subjected to the constant barrage by atheists \ agnostics \ anti-Biblical \ anti-Christian God OP's \ posts day in and day out.
You have THE TRUTH. Why so sensitive?

Old 04-28-2016, 10:38 AM

23,272 posts, read 10,568,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
I'm sorry, I don't really see that in your posting. Paul was a Pharisee, a Jew's Jew, circumcised on the 8th day, a student of Gamaliel, of the tribe of Benjamin. He was an expert in Judaism. He testified that Jesus was your Messiah, and he was willing to die for it.

Side note.

Paul was a Benjamite from the 7000 reserved from the Northern kingdom, and so were the disciples. The tribe of Benjamin was the only tribe in both kingdoms and when we see Paul discussing their destruction, he is speaking about his ancestors from the ten lost tribes and how they were lost. Those 7000 reserved men in Israel have nothing to do with the Jews of Judah. The Jews of Judah were not there when Elijsh called fire down from heaven, only Israel was there.

Elijah and John were never sent to Jews but both were sent into the Northern kingdom. Elijah went to king Ahab and Jezebel while John was sent to Galilee of the nations,'' The land of Joseph, the land of Naphtali and Zebulun.''

Just after God informed Elijah of those 7000 reserved in Northern Israel, we see King Ahab gather those same 7000 men.

1 Kings 20

15Then he mustered the young men of the rulers of the provinces, and there were 232; and after them he mustered all the people, even all the sons of Israel, 7,000.

These same 7000 men are mentioned in Revelation having died in a great earthquake because there will be no more Ephraim, and those of Ephraim become one with Judah.

Those 7000 men die because the witnesses have just died, and they are the first witness, those 42 months in Ephraim is what a person walks and when a man of Ephraim dies, he then begins walking the rest of his 7 years in Judah, he has died to Ephraim.

Revelation 11

13And in that hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell; seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven. 14The second woe is past; behold, the third woe is coming quickly.

Old 04-28-2016, 10:45 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,124,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
It took you awhile to finally figure out that Christianity is the adversary.
HaSatan?...Well, when you backward engineer everything, you'd be surprised...HaShem gave me a brain and I use it....

Old 04-28-2016, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
The only adversary to the so-called "Jewish" people, and their religious and political
leaders is Satan and his minions.
Pride was the original sin of the Devil, and it is by pride, pomp and baubles that the
so-called "Jewish people" are deceived to antichrist, and most will be deceived
by the singular Antichrist.
You have no understanding what Satan is, do you?...There is nothing in the Torah that defines a devil...It doesn't exist...It is something made up by Christianity....Think about it, the majority of the world is Christian and Christianity says that the majority of the world is going to burn for all eternity in a lake of fire...Ironic, is it not?...

Old 04-28-2016, 10:54 AM

11,825 posts, read 12,528,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
You have THE TRUTH. Why so sensitive?
It's called the TOS

It's called the convenient non-proselytizing in the Atheist\Agnostic forum

it's called no such equivalent OP's \ harassing posts that daily appear that is classified as
  • "about" Buddhism
  • "about" Islam
  • "about" Judaism
  • "about" Paganism
  • "about" Atheism and Agnosticism
then it's wondered why there is so much antagonism

It's called the Christian forum, therefore by default we are correct, not:
  • Buddhism
  • Islam
  • Judaism
  • Paganism
  • Atheism and Agnosticism

You don't like it, then in the words of what's good for zthatzmanz28 is good for you ...
... GO TO ANOTHER PLACE....

Old 04-28-2016, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
Ok...So you believe whatever you read...Prove that he was a student of Gamaliel...And you forget about the Benjamite wolf?...Hmmm...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity