Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2016, 11:51 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,538,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
The day the cultists come out against CORPORATE WELFARE and take on CORPORATE welfare as vehemently as they have social welfare, I WILL STOP LAUGHING AT THEM and REFERRING to THEM as idiots..

Seriously, YOU (like this dolt in the video) believe they are MENTALLY-ILL GAYS??????

Have you really considered YOU are WRONG?

Here is a sure fire way to take down cultist thinking--

HUMANITY---GAYS MUST BE ALLOWED TO BE MARRIED..

CULTIST--WHY?

HUMANITY--WHY NOT?

CULTIST--well...you see..ummm..

No, natural law says it goes against it. Men and women are complementary. Same sex is not. Plus there are certainly mentally ill gays as there are mentally ill straights.

If you take humanity word for gay marriage, it says NO. It's only activist judges that over-rule humanity. Put to a vote humanity votes it down each time.

Old 05-25-2016, 10:49 PM

1,290 posts, read 2,571,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Stop lying. There are none of my posts where I "threw feces." I demand that you cite any examples of said "feces" or withdraw your libel. I do nothing but promote agape love and ask my brothers and sisters in Christ to actually FOLLOW Christ and love God and EACH OTHER every day and repent when they don't. Instead, you and others actually defend the real life mistreatment and discrimination against others you THINK are sinners. THAT is Anti-Agape, Finn.
So do you promote the 1 Corinthians 13 love? Is that agape?

Old 05-26-2016, 03:52 AM

10,688 posts, read 7,727,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I have posted what the Pope says on gay marriage and he says there is no such thing but we still need to love everyone and look at them as God's children. But if you won't read the whole articles but just the first paragraph you would know I don't post any hate articles.

I repeat, if one disagrees with your position of things it does not mean they hate you. In fact, since learning my Church's position on morals, any and all morals, I know I am not headed for any grave but am on the right path.

You say in your posts you do not want to read any of my posts so why not just put me on ignore and don't post that I am headed for the grave? That would be the loving thing, as you say you do.
No when someone continuously starts troll threads, I prefer to point it out to readers.

Incidentally, you are simply a Catholic fundamentalist troll. Cupper3 is an atheist troll. But to me a troll is a troll--trying to incite anger and reaction sans any thinking and studying.

I'll be here for ya!

P.S. I've put only two people on ignore at CD. One in an economics thread--and one here in the Christian thread--mostly because from his posts he seems a bit psychotic. You haven't reached that point, and I still have hope for you.

Last edited by Wardendresden; 05-26-2016 at 04:03 AM..

Old 05-26-2016, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
But you often tell me to take the time to read your references... otherwise I am narrow-minded. Right?
I don't start a lot of troll threads--I doubt I've started more than ten threads period.

If you go back and read the post concerning little miss catholic's list of initiated threads--all starting with an inflammatory link--I don't need to read the latest one, I already know what it says, backwards and forwards.

And do you ALWAYS read my links? Always? You had the good sense to look up one thing I posted and found I picked it up from a blog. I took the points that reflected my thinking and modified them to be more personal to me. I figure now I might have you researching a bit more so you can dismiss good information by claiming I "plagerized," which I did not. HOWEVER, I have discovered that posting rules include even uncopyrighted internet blogs (CD plays it safe, I suppose).

But if I've got you looking--there's still hope for you.

Old 05-26-2016, 05:11 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,261,976 times
Quote:
No, natural law says it goes against it. Men and women are complementary. Same sex is not. Plus there are certainly mentally ill gays as there are mentally ill straights.

If you take humanity word for gay marriage, it says NO. It's only activist judges that over-rule humanity. Put to a vote humanity votes it down each time.
WHAT natural law? It happens throughout NATURE, not just HUMANS..YOU most certain mean it goes against RELIGIOUS LAW...

And I, along with MILLIONS of others have asked for CLEAR and ABSOLUTE evidence to support the cultists attempt to establish Christian Sharia Law based on a mythological book on the people of America.

Where does it say it must be COMPLEMENTARY? And who defines what complimentary is?

Tow guys (or women) playing baseball COMPLEMENT each other...

My wife and daughter complement each other...

Who's word are we to "take" in regards to SSM?

Humanity's, or some tiny pitiful god society has shoved in a box to do their bidding in the image of MAN?

Old 05-26-2016, 06:24 AM

45,650 posts, read 27,282,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
I don't start a lot of troll threads--I doubt I've started more than ten threads period.

If you go back and read the post concerning little miss catholic's list of initiated threads--all starting with an inflammatory link--I don't need to read the latest one, I already know what it says, backwards and forwards.

And do you ALWAYS read my links? Always? You had the good sense to look up one thing I posted and found I picked it up from a blog. I took the points that reflected my thinking and modified them to be more personal to me. I figure now I might have you researching a bit more so you can dismiss good information by claiming I "plagerized," which I did not. HOWEVER, I have discovered that posting rules include even uncopyrighted internet blogs (CD plays it safe, I suppose).

But if I've got you looking--there's still hope for you.
No - I selectively read. I watched the entire Matthew Vines video you put up and supplied a thorough commentary. I have read some other material you have put up.

My point is you are constantly pushing people to read your material, but you won't do likewise. I don't put that burden on people.

Old 05-26-2016, 04:44 PM

63,908 posts, read 40,194,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Stop lying. There are none of my posts where I "threw feces." I demand that you cite any examples of said "feces" or withdraw your libel. I do nothing but promote agape love and ask my brothers and sisters in Christ to actually FOLLOW Christ and love God and EACH OTHER every day and repent when they don't. Instead, you and others actually defend the real life mistreatment and discrimination against others you THINK are sinners. THAT is Anti-Agape, Finn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electron View Post
So do you promote the 1 Corinthians 13 love? Is that agape?
Yes. That is the love extensively referred to in Christ's Gospel and descriptions of God's TRUE NATURE. It is also described in Galatians 5 and the Sermon on the Mount.

Old 05-26-2016, 10:12 PM

Quote:
No when someone continuously starts troll threads, I prefer to point it out to readers.

Incidentally, you are simply a Catholic fundamentalist troll. Cupper3 is an atheist troll. But to me a troll is a troll--trying to incite anger and reaction sans any thinking and studying.

I'll be here for ya!

P.S. I've put only two people on ignore at CD. One in an economics thread--and one here in the Christian thread--mostly because from his posts he seems a bit psychotic. You haven't reached that point, and I still have hope for you.
LOL, your response here seems to be trolling, big time. People besides you have opinions so get over them not agreeing with your opinions, they don't need to. It's still a free country. Your agrument seems to be at a dead end if you have no other thoughts than that.

Old 05-26-2016, 10:27 PM

L
Quote:
LOL, your response here seems to be trolling, big time. People besides you have opinions so get over them not agreeing with your opinions, they don't need to. It's still a free country. Your agrument seems to be at a dead end if you have no other thoughts than that.
When it comes to your many trolling posts, I'll be here to point them out. Start another if you can without looking at yourself.

I personally give a rip what you believe. There are many kinds of fundamentalists I find disgusting with their judgmental attitudes. My own granddaughter is Catholic and thinks the judgment of fundamentalists on homosexuals is "awful." She says she knows gay people nicer than church people.

But if she reads CD, she needs to find people standing up for people not laying down for biblical misinterpretation.

You are a dying anomaly. Your spiritual descendants will spring up in the future to find someone else to lord it over. My grandparents did it with blacks. Others did it with women. Your denomination was once fond of despising Jews. The fundamentalist heart is slow to die and resurrects itself every score of years. Should make you proud.

The gay pastor was trying to catch up to the ugliness of some of your priests, plenty of Protestant preachers, and the Westboro Baptist Church. He was an ass. Being gay doesn't mean being free from being a jerk by word or action. He learned well from so-called Christians.

Last edited by Wardendresden; 05-26-2016 at 10:36 PM..

Old 05-26-2016, 10:33 PM

Quote:
When it comes to your many trolling posts, I'll be here to point them out. Start another if you can without looking at yourself.

I personally give a rip what you believe. There are many kinds of fundamentalists I find disgusting with their judgmental attitudes. My own granddaughter is Catholic and thinks the judgment of fundamentalists on homosexuals is "awful." She says she knows gay people nicer than church people.

You are a dying anomaly. Your spiritual descendants will spring up in the future to find someone else to lord it over. My grandparents did it with blacks. Others did it with women. Your denomination was once fond of despising Jews. The fundamentalist heart is slow to die and resurrects itself every score of years. Should make you proud.

Can't you decorate that cake yourself?
You are woefully ignorant of my Church. The Catholic Church came from the Jewish religion. If you only want to read anti-Catholic web sites that is your business but don't cry foul when others point out that you are not right when you post those things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity