Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2016, 02:12 AM

23,655 posts, read 17,562,145 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg84Bhtxg6M
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2016, 02:31 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,897,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
April 6, 2016
Gays Must Die Says Speaker At Orlando Mosque - WFTV 9 Orlando Report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

Those who hate Christians can't tell the difference.

Those who equate Christianity as being no different ... May God have mercy on your soul.
'If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offence.'
Leviticus 20:13

Old 06-16-2016, 05:25 AM

21,087 posts, read 29,309,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
'If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offence.'
Deuteronomy 21:18-21New International Version (NIV)

A Rebellious Son
18 If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him,
19 his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town.
20 They shall say to the elders, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a glutton and a drunkard.”
21 Then all the men of his town are to stone him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will hear of it and be afraid.

Ready? I have my stones---

14 The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the Lord your God has not permitted you to do so.
15 The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him. 16 For this is what you asked of the Lord your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly when you said, “Let us not hear the voice of the Lord our God nor see this great fire anymore, or we will die.”
17 The Lord said to me: “What they say is good.
18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him.
19 I myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name.
20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.”

I know what list YOU are on....

Old 06-16-2016, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
I know what list YOU are on....
I think you may have picked up the wrong stones.

Old 06-16-2016, 06:08 AM

37,340 posts, read 28,396,275 times
Quote:
April 6, 2016
Gays Must Die Says Speaker At Orlando Mosque - WFTV 9 Orlando Report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

Those who hate Christians can't tell the difference.

Those who equate Christianity as being no different ... May God have mercy on your soul.
Don't you think they should burn in eternal torment ? So what is the difference ?.

Old 06-16-2016, 06:45 AM

11,825 posts, read 12,528,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Don't you think they should burn in eternal torment ? So what is the difference ?.
why don't you start an OP to find out instead.

Old 06-16-2016, 07:55 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,260,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
You can say that after last weekend in Orlando?
Yes, I can. I am more likely to be struck by lightning than to be killed by a Muslim in this country, But I face discrimination daily by laws passed by my state which claims to be Christian.

Old 06-16-2016, 08:00 AM

11,825 posts, read 12,528,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Yes or no:
Leviticus 20:13, is it part of the law?

Yes or no:
"It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me." ~ Jesus

Do you understand that Jesus acknowledged that he was going to be held accountable for every offense possible under the law?

Do you understand that Jesus' death by Roman capital punishment, that satisfied God's demand for capital punishment found in Leviticus 20:13 ?

Do you understand that after Jesus' capital punishment despite being guiltless being satisfactory, God no longer requires Leviticus 20:13 death penalty to be carried out?

Do you understand the ramifications people will face for rejecting Jesus being the satisfactory requirement of Leviticus 20:13 and all other OT laws ?

Last edited by twin.spin; 06-16-2016 at 08:16 AM..

Old 06-16-2016, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Yes or no:
Leviticus 20:13, is it part of the law?

Yes or no:
"It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me." ~ Jesus

Do you understand that Jesus acknowledged that he was going to be held accountable for every offense possible under the law?

Do you understand that Jesus' death by Roman capital punishment, that satisfied God's demand for capital punishment found in Leviticus 20:13 ?

Do you understand that after Jesus' capital punishment despite being guiltless being satisfactory, God no longer requires Leviticus 20:13 death penalty to be carried out?

Do you understand the ramifications people will face for rejecting Jesus being the satisfactory requirement of Leviticus 20:13 and all other OT laws ?
Do you understand that your man-god said....

'Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfil them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished....'

That you want the word 'fulfil' to mean 'abolish' is your problem but either way, I have not noticed that heaven and earth have passed away so the laws must stand right?

Old 06-16-2016, 08:28 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,123,569 times
Gays take a very strong stand against Christianity, but give Islam a pass. Can someone please explain why?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity