Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2018, 07:39 AM

3,671 posts, read 2,249,187 times

Advertisements

Three Person or ONE Person shared?

The Saviour. the Son, the Father........ or the Holy Spirit.

Subject Scripture: Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you".

question, "WHO came and Saved us?". but before one answer, I suggest one read Isaiah 45:21, Isaiah 49:26, Especially Isaiah 43:11. and when on read Isaiah 43:11 notice the small case "s" in saviour...... (smile).

PCY

PS, read Isaiah 35:4 again and the two verses afterwards.........

Old 03-27-2018, 03:28 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,927,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
Three Person or ONE Person shared?

The Saviour. the Son, the Father........ or the Holy Spirit.

Subject Scripture: Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you".

question, "WHO came and Saved us?". but before one answer, I suggest one read Isaiah 45:21, Isaiah 49:26, Especially Isaiah 43:11. and when on read Isaiah 43:11 notice the small case "s" in saviour...... (smile).

PCY

PS, read Isaiah 35:4 again and the two verses afterwards.........

God did it all-through Jesus( Acts 2:22)--that is how he came--It was his will 100% all the way( John 5:30) not him in person--No man has ever seen God.
In simple trinity talk--God sat by God when Jesus returned to heaven--How? There is one God. Rev 1:1--Here me have a revelation if the trinity concept is truth. John 1:1-2nd line--God was with God--Rev 3:12--God has a God--- someone is in error. Facts prove 100% -NO TRINITY GOD EXISTS.

Old 03-27-2018, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
God did it all-through Jesus( Acts 2:22)--that is how he came--It was his will 100% all the way( John 5:30) not him in person--No man has ever seen God.
In simple trinity talk--God sat by God when Jesus returned to heaven--How? There is one God. Rev 1:1--Here me have a revelation if the trinity concept is truth. John 1:1-2nd line--God was with God--Rev 3:12--God has a God--- someone is in error. Facts prove 100% -NO TRINITY GOD EXISTS.
Thanks for the response. but I must disagree with your assessment. U said, "God did it all-through Jesus( Acts 2:22)? no, ERROR on your part. the Lord Jesus was authorized by, by, by, God the Holy Spirit to do all that he did. example,

John 10:25 "Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me". or,

John 10:32 "Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?". or

John 10:37 "If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not". that's pretty straightforward. or,

John 14:10 "Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works".

STOP, STOP, STOP, I know what you're thinking, it's the Father who do the works. my, my, my, people never learn. they have no clue what in, in, the Father means. ok if it's the Father or as you say, God that doeth the works, let's be sure of the language being used. while we're in Acts chapter 2, you quoted verse 22. so lets's pick up where you left off at.

Acts 2:23 "Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
Acts 2:24 "Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it".

from these verses, it says, GOD RAISED UP OUR Lord JESUS......... Right. well, let's see. we know the Lord Jesus cannot LIE.... right, scripture,

John 2:18 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?

John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body".

let's examine what the apostle Peter said and the Lord Jesus said. did anyone lie?....... NO. but Peter said God raised up Jesus.............. drum roll....... YES, because Jesus is God shared in the flesh... oh how easy. see, Jesus is the ARM of God. just as your "OWN" ARM is Just as much as you as your eyes, or fett or nose... ect... your "OWN" ARM it's not something foreign. now supportive scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me". God's "OWN", let me say it again. his "OWN" Arm, him. my God, this is so easy when one knows "diversity".

John 5:30 "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me".

let me ask you a simple question. do your own arm act on it own?... no. understand, your ARM just doesn't jump up on its own and slap someone else upside of their head. NO...... your arm doesn't have it's own "WILL" do it. no, you authorize it to do what you want.

always remember and understand what the objective and the Subjective means....

No man has ever seen God. God is a Spirit. how do one see you and I. by our works in these BODIES, now scripture time.

John 14:8 "Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

John 14:9 "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?".

now can the Lord Jesus LIE? no, you see God by his WORKS. until he return, then we see him as he is....

I'll answer your second part in the next post.

PCY

Old 03-27-2018, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
that is trinity talk, meaning it's pagan talk. listen, do you know "WHO" the root and the offspring of David is. it's the First and the Last.

now is the "First" and the "Last" 2 person or one person?..... remember Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

Revelation 1:18 "I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death".

now this is the Lord Jesus right. so Jesus ist the First and the Last as well as he is the ROOT and the OFFSPRING, now scripture,

Revelation 5:4 "And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

Revelation 5:5 "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth".

Now, let's examine these scriptures, in verse 5 it said, "the ROOT" of David, is that not JESUS.

but in verse 6 it said, "a Lamb that had been slain" standing. we know that this is the resurrected Lord JESUS. was dead but now alive as he said in Revelation 1:17 & 18.

now I ask you, is this two separate PERSON, or is this the SAME person "shared...... (smile)...

I suggest you re-read Revelation 1:1 again........

PCY.

Old 03-27-2018, 07:02 PM

if you're a little confused, I'll clear it up for you, listen Revelation 5:7 "And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne". is not the one sitting on the throne the Lord JESUS...... (smile).

re-read rev 1:1 again.

PCY.

Old 03-28-2018, 11:23 AM

The One who Sits in Revelation chapter 5 is the Lord Jesus. he sits as King and Priest.

so anyone who wants to try an explain the one who was slain, and the one sitting on the throne please have at it..... (smile).

PCY.

Old 03-28-2018, 11:28 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,058,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
The One who Sits in Revelation chapter 5 is the Lord Jesus. he sits as King and Priest.

so anyone who wants to try an explain the one who was slain, and the one sitting on the throne please have at it..... (smile).

PCY.
Nah.....not Jesus. Jesus is the lamb that is seen standing there. God the Father is on the throne. He was worshiped in 4, and Jesus the Lamb is worshiped in 5. It's an excellent passage to demonstrate the Divinity of Jesus -- since he's worshiped the same way God the Father is. No way God would allow it to happen if Jesus isn't also God.

Old 03-28-2018, 11:43 AM

1,248 posts, read 1,259,195 times
Be it, the lamb, the Father or even the Holy Spirit, the point?
Is that which ever one want to make out God to be.....your soul is still paid for by Jesus.
Now....should one desire to trust in the one who saved our souls, we ought not worry which one is which.

Enjoy your gift.....but before you enjoy it please understand just what it means so that you may be...totally free.

Blessings, AJ

Old 03-28-2018, 12:20 PM

23,217 posts, read 10,508,445 times
This thread is about the Trinity, and if you were to give the bible any other name, that name would be,'' 3.''

From the 3 in the garden to the 3 siblings of Adam and Eve, to the 3 siblings of Noah, to Abraham and his two siblings, to Moses and his two siblings, to the Temple being designed with 3 sections to represent body, soul, and spirit, to the 3 feasts which show 3 harvests about a land divided in 3 pieces with 3 different people living on those 3 sections of land. Jesus showed us what the kingdom of heaven was when we saw Elijah, Moses, and Jesus representing body, soul, and spirit, representing a prophet, a priest, and a king. There are not 12 tribes of Israel, there are 4 groups of 3. 3 names in the east, 3 names in the west, 3 names in the south, 3 names in the North, and for each of these directions there are 3 names of 3 constellations by which those 4 groups of 3 camped around that Tabernacle in 3 sections. There are 12 ribs for the 12 tribes, and there are 12 ribs for the 12 apostles, and these together make up a single being.

Jesus had to hang between two thieves to show us the kingdom of heaven and what we actually are, and what we are is a temple that is in 3 sections, and this temple was only designed in order to shadow and mirror the 3 sections of the kingdom of heaven.

There are not 12 disciples, there are 4 groups of 3, and Peter with the two sons of thunder stood watching Elijah, Moses, and Jesus because of the fact that they mirrored each other.

There are 3 divisions of priests because there are 3 divisions of ribs being true ribs, false ribs, and floating ribs.

All the history of the Two kingdoms of Israel show us what we are in that we are body and we are spirit just as those two kingdoms represent, and between the two kingdoms is a city of peace, and these are the 3 pieces of land that the 3 people of God occupy.

Each story is of 3, and each story is showing us what we are in human and spiritual anatomy.

Galatians TEACH us that we are the seed of Ishmael, AND OF ISAAC, that we are of Cain, AND OF ABEL, that we are of Esau, and JACOB being two brothers, two kingdoms that fight against each other.

We are taught that Jesus came to take TWO MEN to make them ONE MAN, and this is Ephraim and Judah, FLESH and SPIRIT accordingly.

Those 3 feasts just show us what we are, and when we take the 4 parables and put them altogether, they only make sense WHEN YOU KNOW it is speaking about what you are.

The Sower~Barley harvest
The wheat and the tares ~ Wheat Harvest
The mustard seed ~ The fruit harvest in becoming an honored tree of the feast of Tabernacles.
The kingdom of heaven is like leaven

These 4 parables teach us what and who we are when we begin sowing our seed in the barley harvest in dying daily in a Passover lifestyle to begin our study, and Pentecost is the wheat harvest where we have entered into the second section of the Temple where the bread of teaching is in the Holy place, and the light of the menorah is there to lead the teaching, and when one has finished the wheat harvest, he has become a new creature bearing a new creature inside himself, and this new born child is caught up to God in the end of the wheat harvest.

Then a person is given the smallest of seeds and although it is the smallest, it grows into a very big tree of the feast of Tabernacles where the trees are brought into the temple on the shoulders of the congregation and honored.

The person who makes it to this third harvest has become a priest, and he becomes such a great tree that his limbs are filled with every creature making houses under his arms where they find sustenance and shelter in his words. The person who becomes a tree of Sukkot has become a high priest who is able to enter into the Narrow way by getting past the veil into the third section of the temple.

The kingdom of heaven is like leaven that a woman took and hid in 3 measures of meal, and these are the 3 harvests that show us body, soul, and spirit in the temple that we are, being in 3 sections with 3 harvests.

Body
Soul
Spirit

The bible is the handbook of the human being and the temple design itself is only there to show us human anatomy BECAUSE the temple WAS ALWAYS designed and meant to be human, and as human, it is body, soul, and spirit.

1 John 5
Overcoming the World
1Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. 2By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. 4For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
WATER ~ BLOOD ~ SPIRIT
5Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? 6This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

For there are 3 that bear record in heaven
For there are 3 that bear witness in Earth

WHATEVER YOU DO GOOD OR BAD, YOU HAVE DONE SO BY 3, WHATEVER YOU HAVE DONE, YOU HAVE DONE SO IN THE WATER, IN THE BLOOD, AND IN THE SPIRIT, AND THESE ARE 3 WITNESSES, 2 OF WHICH ARE GIVEN POWER IN REVELATION.

Should we quote it again?

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 03-28-2018 at 12:45 PM..

Old 03-28-2018, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Nah.....not Jesus. Jesus is the lamb that is seen standing there. God the Father is on the throne. He was worshiped in 4, and Jesus the Lamb is worshiped in 5. It's an excellent passage to demonstrate the Divinity of Jesus -- since he's worshiped the same way God the Father is. No way God would allow it to happen if Jesus isn't also God.
thanks for the response. glad you said that. there is only one who sits on the throne, supportive scripture, Revelation 4:2 "And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne".

only one on the THRONE, for all else sit "IN" the throne.

so you said the father sit on the throne right. read this, in the same chapter, Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created".

now you know what I'm about to ask.

#1. when did the Father receive POWER?and,

#2 who Gave it to him.. name, please.

PCY
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity