Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2018, 11:52 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,711,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
One cannot understand the deep hidden truths in the pages of the bible without being taught by the teachers who have Jesus.
Actually, I could not understand the deep hidden truths in the pages of scripture until I left the various denominations and asked God to reveal himself and the truth to me. So long as I was being spoon fed by any number of preachers, I was very confused. I'll never forget how the people in my last church asked me, "aren't you afraid to be outside of a church?". I could only say, "No! I am happier than I have ever been in my life. " I was on cloud nine for a couple of years when God began teaching me. I loved EVERYONE!

Old 04-10-2018, 11:05 PM

63,842 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
Actually, I could not understand the deep hidden truths in the pages of scripture until I left the various denominations and asked God to reveal himself and the truth to me. So long as I was being spoon fed by any number of preachers, I was very confused. I'll never forget how the people in my last church asked me, "aren't you afraid to be outside of a church?". I could only say, "No! I am happier than I have ever been in my life. " I was on cloud nine for a couple of years when God began teaching me. I loved EVERYONE!

Old 04-12-2018, 09:03 AM

1,248 posts, read 1,258,260 times
True Independence is beholdened to no one denomination.
Yes, denominations are a footstool to those whose want to get deeper into the meat of the word.
Otherwise, they keep the masses together, keep them at least going in a path conducive to getting closer to God.
Unless, there are those denominations who segregate themselves as " true ones" being blinded by leaders of blindness.
Study on ones own time and ask God for guidance. He won't disappoint you.

Blessings,AJ

Old 04-12-2018, 02:59 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,921,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post

I attended a few different ones as well--They are paid to teach that religions brand of dogma--A little of what Jesus taught. I share 6 major truths from Jesus with them and they reject them--even though those 6 teachings are in every translation on earth. I studied-Jesus and Israelite God worship history--The JW teachers are correct. The world hates truth.
Be careful, I have heard others say that. In the bible--it is Gods will for one to be taught by the teachers Jesus appointed. You can bet--they are way different than the rest( no part of this world)

Old 04-12-2018, 04:38 PM

Alls I can say is if one has not experienced a relationship with Jesus....ah, well.....you ain't got it yet.

Blessings,AJ

Old 04-13-2018, 03:56 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,246,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
I attended a few different ones as well--They are paid to teach that religions brand of dogma--A little of what Jesus taught. I share 6 major truths from Jesus with them and they reject them--even though those 6 teachings are in every translation on earth. I studied-Jesus and Israelite God worship history--The JW teachers are correct. The world hates truth.
Be careful, I have heard others say that. In the bible--it is Gods will for one to be taught by the teachers Jesus appointed. You can bet--they are way different than the rest( no part of this world)
the Lord Jesus said this, Mark 16:17 "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues".

a new tongue is not a foreign language. but the tongue of the LORD JESUS himself in the mouth of the person speaking the TRUTH. and the reason why it's a NEW TONGUE is that many have not HEARD the TRUTH before.

supportive scripture, Jeremiah 3:15 "And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding".

God will give us Pastors. now man-made pastors. meaning he himself will be in the person speaking. this is one of the Spiritual gifts promise at the outpouring on Pentecost.

Ephesians 4:11 "And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers".

notice HE GAVE.

PCY

Old 04-13-2018, 04:36 PM

11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

That has been the choice since Adam.
The differences now, is that any sin committed is not unto death, where as before......it was.
Some one gave the anology of owning a car.
Yes, you may own your salvation because it's a free gift, but what you do with it is to your blessing or a curse.
Consequences are due to each and everyone in it's due season.
But physical death is the wages for all sin.
Your soul, bought with the blood of Jesus is His.
Your soul is you, who you are redeemed to the after life either experience it now or after you knee at Jesus feet.
How glorious and wonderful to know that in present physical state one can enjoy the fruits of our salvation.

That's what it's all about.

Very simple, uncomplicated, unclouded,
Clear minded, grounded on a solid base....the foundation Jesus laid.

What more is there?

Blessings, AJ

Old 04-14-2018, 06:14 AM

3,671 posts, read 2,246,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by look3467 View Post
11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

That has been the choice since Adam.
The differences now, is that any sin committed is not unto death, where as before......it was.
Some one gave the anology of owning a car.
Yes, you may own your salvation because it's a free gift, but what you do with it is to your blessing or a curse.
Consequences are due to each and everyone in it's due season.
But physical death is the wages for all sin.
Your soul, bought with the blood of Jesus is His.
Your soul is you, who you are redeemed to the after life either experience it now or after you knee at Jesus feet.
How glorious and wonderful to know that in present physical state one can enjoy the fruits of our salvation.

That's what it's all about.

Very simple, uncomplicated, unclouded,
Clear minded, grounded on a solid base....the foundation Jesus laid.

What more is there?

Blessings, AJ
Good point, I like that, "Yes, you may own your salvation because it's a free gift, but what you do with it is to your blessing or a curse".

PCY

Old 04-14-2018, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
the Lord Jesus said this, Mark 16:17 "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues".

a new tongue is not a foreign language. but the tongue of the LORD JESUS himself in the mouth of the person speaking the TRUTH. and the reason why it's a NEW TONGUE is that many have not HEARD the TRUTH before.

supportive scripture, Jeremiah 3:15 "And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding".

God will give us Pastors. now man-made pastors. meaning he himself will be in the person speaking. this is one of the Spiritual gifts promise at the outpouring on Pentecost.

Ephesians 4:11 "And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers".

notice HE GAVE.

PCY

Your personal interpretation. So tell us was Jesus speaking to the little flock( Luke 12:32)? To the great multitude? or both in those passages?
Even Gods own angels didn't know the truths found in the bible( 1Peter 1:12)--yet you think you can without being taught by Jesus anointed teachers? Ask yourself in light of 1Corinthians 1:10--unity of thought-no division= a true mark)Why is there 34,000 different religions claiming to be Christian?

Old 04-14-2018, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by look3467 View Post
Alls I can say is if one has not experienced a relationship with Jesus....ah, well.....you ain't got it yet.

Blessings,AJ

Nice point--- And Jesus sends one to his Father--then they can accomplish this daily-John 4:22-24--- I would say--not one Trinitarians heart on earth EVER does John 4:22-24--they sure are not taught it even though its the bottom line reality of it all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity