Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2019, 09:44 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,608,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomulusXXV View Post
The REAL question is ...why is a pedophile a pedophile to begin with? Once all the emotion and hysteria has died down and realism kicks in we are talking about human beings who are living with an extremely difficult condition they never asked for. Is there ANYONE out there in social-media-land who would care to help them deal with this condition by involving themselves in actual research on the subject? No. Of course not.
Ive mentioned this before as well, we really need to figure out how someone becomes a pedophile...if it turns out to be something people are born with, I think we are not going to like the road that leads down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2019, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
The real question is why are pedophiles in any church? shouldn't they be ridden out on a rail......I think so....
Consider the type of people Jesus spent his time with, it wasnt the wealthy elite, or 'good' people' of the towns, it was the outcasts, the criminals, prostitutes, tax collectors, etc

In other words, he spent his time with the low lifes, those that the good people hated and wanted to avoid.

Old 10-16-2019, 02:57 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,047,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomulusXXV View Post
Mad-face icon or not, Rbbi1, pedophilia will always be with us. That is the reality of the matter. The pedophiles of today were once the innocent children of yesterday. Typical knee-jerk responses such as yours are not helpful at all in dealing with these matters and attempting to nip them in the bud BEFORE they occur. Could you, for instance, recommend any avenue where someone with pedophile tendencies while not yet having acted on those tendencies can go for assistance without being arrested? Just answer the question.

I can answer the question, but you won't like the answer. Like everything else, the fruit has a root and that root is ALWAYS spiritual. I've cast them out of men before as have some of my friends and I can tell you it is a sickeningly repulsive unclean spirit, believe it or not. I do agree with you that many were molested as children, as were all the homosexuals I ever dealt with, and the lesbians (but not ALL, some were born with those spirits in them from generational curses, which is why many say they were born that way; they were, but not for the reason they think). But few, until they are completely broken, want to accept a spiritual root because that means they have to accept responsibility and ownership of it before they can be set free. People generally shy away from the idea that they have an evil spirit(s) running them, but nevertheless that it the case with EVERYONE, as Matt. 13 tells you the tares were planted WHILE WE SLEPT. He put Adam to sleep but you can't find where he woke him up, until you read, arise and shine for Christ has given you light, basically. Light is the same thing as awakening and understanding. This is why all sin is common, or held in common to man, whether or not they give all of it life in them, is a personal choice. Sin is not just something we do, it's a principality also. Blessings...

Last edited by Rbbi1; 10-16-2019 at 03:07 AM..

Old 10-16-2019, 04:28 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,369,586 times
Angelology R demonology? People need to wake the hell up and face reality.

Old 10-16-2019, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
I can answer the question, but you won't like the answer. Like everything else, the fruit has a root and that root is ALWAYS spiritual. I've cast them out of men before as have some of my friends and I can tell you it is a sickeningly repulsive unclean spirit, believe it or not. I do agree with you that many were molested as children, as were all the homosexuals I ever dealt with, and the lesbians (but not ALL, some were born with those spirits in them from generational curses, which is why many say they were born that way; they were, but not for the reason they think). But few, until they are completely broken, want to accept a spiritual root because that means they have to accept responsibility and ownership of it before they can be set free. People generally shy away from the idea that they have an evil spirit(s) running them, but nevertheless that it the case with EVERYONE, as Matt. 13 tells you the tares were planted WHILE WE SLEPT. He put Adam to sleep but you can't find where he woke him up, until you read, arise and shine for Christ has given you light, basically. Light is the same thing as awakening and understanding. This is why all sin is common, or held in common to man, whether or not they give all of it life in them, is a personal choice. Sin is not just something we do, it's a principality also. Blessings...
If all of this is true, then God would bear some of the responsibility for this...for giving the evil spirits/demons the ABILITY to do these things in the first place...right?

If people can be born with evil spirits within them...how and why is this even possible?!!!

Old 10-19-2019, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
If all of this is true, then God would bear some of the responsibility for this...for giving the evil spirits/demons the ABILITY to do these things in the first place...right?

If people can be born with evil spirits within them...how and why is this even possible?!!!

Ever read Deut. 28? Or how about Matt. 13 where the enemy planted the tares while we "slept"? He is not mocked and that which a man sows, so shall he reap. Generation curses are real. Most of the body has ignored what these 2 thousand year days of Pentecost were about when He said for 2 days He would do cures (fruit) and cast out devils (root), or they would KNOW these things like I do, from EXPERIENCE.

I once prayed for a young man at his wife's request. He showed me that a spirit of strangulation tormented him. His wife and him spoke up and shared how he couldn't stand to even have a shirt with any kind of collar around his neck. The day went on, and I was explaining the principles to them and the need to pray against generational curses, adding that none of us know what our ancestors sins were 4 generations back, but the Lord does. The man spoke up and said, "I do! My great-great-grandfather was a horse thief and they HUNG HIM!"

The problem is, almost no one wants to face the facts, because the thought is so untenable to them. And besides that, it's humbling, and it requires work on self, and true repentance, and bowing the knee, because you're dependent on Him removing that which offends and does iniquity (Matt. 13 again, WE are the "field" both the good seed AND the tares are planted in). He WANTS to set us free, He wants to "break up the fallow ground" and remove the stones to insure a good "harvest".

I will also share how He removed something from me. I had a legendary temper, which I assumed came from my Dad. From the beginning since I knew all this straight away, I was begging Him to deliver me of anything, as was my best friend He had also shown this reality to, who had her own stories of how He was delivering her. One night I had a night vision and I call it that because I was caught up into the Spirit and saw another time, and it was in Ireland, and I was there. Though mostly of French ancestry, I knew I had some Irish in me way back. I was suddenly transported to walk up a hill with a crowd and they were all carrying these odd walking sticks, I thought. Suddenly a battle started and another people were there and they were using these as battle sticks. When it was over, I asked the man walking next to me, what that thing was, and he answered me in a thick Irish brogue and said, "That's me shilala!", and I saw the unfamiliar word spelled out like hanging in the air in front of me to see. When I awoke from this, I thought I know I've heard something like that word before in some old movies, and I looked it up in the dictionary. It had THAT spelling, but it also had the more familiar one to English speaking ears, "shillelagh". It's an Irish walking stick, also used as a weapon, something I had no idea of, but He did and that was where the temper came from. Blessings....

Last edited by Rbbi1; 10-19-2019 at 04:11 PM..

Old 10-19-2019, 04:53 PM

952 posts, read 324,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...qiI/story.html

I just wish he were not an anomaly in the RCC.
Stop bashing the RCC by linking to false child rape stories about it's priests without merit or basis .
Read the rules of this forum and obey them.

Old 10-19-2019, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Ever read Deut. 28? Or how about Matt. 13 where the enemy planted the tares while we "slept"? He is not mocked and that which a man sows, so shall he reap. Generation curses are real. Most of the body has ignored what these 2 thousand year days of Pentecost were about when He said for 2 days He would do cures (fruit) and cast out devils (root), or they would KNOW these things like I do, from EXPERIENCE.

I once prayed for a young man at his wife's request. He showed me that a spirit of strangulation tormented him. His wife and him spoke up and shared how he couldn't stand to even have a shirt with any kind of collar around his neck. The day went on, and I was explaining the principles to them and the need to pray against generational curses, adding that none of us know what our ancestors sins were 4 generations back, but the Lord does. The man spoke up and said, "I do! My great-great-grandfather was a horse thief and they HUNG HIM!"

The problem is, almost no one wants to face the facts, because the thought is so untenable to them. And besides that, it's humbling, and it requires work on self, and true repentance, and bowing the knee, because you're dependent on Him removing that which offends and does iniquity (Matt. 13 again, WE are the "field" both the good seed AND the tares are planted in). He WANTS to set us free, He wants to "break up the fallow ground" and remove the stones to insure a good "harvest".

I will also share how He removed something from me. I had a legendary temper, which I assumed came from my Dad. From the beginning since I knew all this straight away, I was begging Him to deliver me of anything, as was my best friend He had also shown this reality to, who had her own stories of how He was delivering her. One night I had a night vision and I call it that because I was caught up into the Spirit and saw another time, and it was in Ireland, and I was there. Though mostly of French ancestry, I knew I had some Irish in me way back. I was suddenly transported to walk up a hill with a crowd and they were all carrying these odd walking sticks, I thought. Suddenly a battle started and another people were there and they were using these as battle sticks. When it was over, I asked the man walking next to me, what that thing was, and he answered me in a thick Irish brogue and said, "That's me shilala!", and I saw the unfamiliar word spelled out like hanging in the air in front of me to see. When I awoke from this, I thought I know I've heard something like that word before in some old movies, and I looked it up in the dictionary. It had THAT spelling, but it also had the more familiar one to English speaking ears, "shillelagh". It's an Irish walking stick, also used as a weapon, something I had no idea of, but He did and that was where the temper came from. Blessings....
Ok, so are these demons rebelling against God,or doing what they are intended for?

Old 10-20-2019, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Ok, so are these demons rebelling against God,or doing what they are intended for?

First of all, there's a difference between evil spirits and demons. What I am describing is not a demon.

However, of course they are in rebellion against G-d, BUT what the enemy meant for evil He means for good. An army that has never fought a battle is weak and untried in battle, just like a muscle that is never flexed is weak. He uses all things for His glory, and all things work together for good for those that love the Lord.

I will share also my friend's first experience in realizing the truth of this. I had told her, but she was brought up differently so didn't believe me. She was at work, and her then boyfriend thought it would be cute to play "kick" her bottom when she bent over, which caused her to fall. She was so angry (also know for her temper, we all called her Mighty Mouse, for she was small but fierce), and could not calm herself down after a half hour, so she asked G-d what was wrong with her, why couldn't she stop being angry, as she had been praying against things coming against her on the outside of her the whole time. He said, "Because it's not outside of you, it's inside of you!" She immediately put her hand on her chest and started to command the thing out, and she started coughing it up.

Just then a coworker went by her and he happened to be a Baptist minister, and he asked her what was wrong with her as by that time she was crying and praising G-d for delivering her of it. She told him, and he got this funny look on his face as recognition hit him. He told her he had been called to this woman's house the previous week with some other ministers, because this woman claimed she was seeing demons in her house. As he began to command them out of HER literal house, G-d began to take things out of HIS house, His temple of a man. He said he coughed so much he had to quit praying and let the others do it. They both ended up going home early from work, to lay on their face before Him and ask for more deliverance. Blessings...

Old 10-20-2019, 09:05 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,369,586 times
Western esotericism?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity