Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2019, 01:48 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,049,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Western esotericism?

No, applied Biblical truth....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2019, 05:34 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,921,466 times
Quote:
Angelology R demonology? People need to wake the hell up and face reality.

Yes, satan and his teachers transform into angels of light-2Corinthians11:12-15)--So its fact--not all is as appears in this satan ruled system. 99% are being mislead.

Old 10-21-2019, 06:01 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,608,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Yes, satan and his teachers transform into angels of light-2Corinthians11:12-15)--So its fact--not all is as appears in this satan ruled system. 99% are being mislead.
What was satan taught and by who?

Who created satans teachers and who taught them?

Old 10-21-2019, 11:41 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
First of all, there's a difference between evil spirits and demons. What I am describing is not a demon.

However, of course they are in rebellion against G-d, BUT what the enemy meant for evil He means for good. An army that has never fought a battle is weak and untried in battle, just like a muscle that is never flexed is weak. He uses all things for His glory, and all things work together for good for those that love the Lord.

I will share also my friend's first experience in realizing the truth of this. I had told her, but she was brought up differently so didn't believe me. She was at work, and her then boyfriend thought it would be cute to play "kick" her bottom when she bent over, which caused her to fall. She was so angry (also know for her temper, we all called her Mighty Mouse, for she was small but fierce), and could not calm herself down after a half hour, so she asked G-d what was wrong with her, why couldn't she stop being angry, as she had been praying against things coming against her on the outside of her the whole time. He said, "Because it's not outside of you, it's inside of you!" She immediately put her hand on her chest and started to command the thing out, and she started coughing it up.

Just then a coworker went by her and he happened to be a Baptist minister, and he asked her what was wrong with her as by that time she was crying and praising G-d for delivering her of it. She told him, and he got this funny look on his face as recognition hit him. He told her he had been called to this woman's house the previous week with some other ministers, because this woman claimed she was seeing demons in her house. As he began to command them out of HER literal house, G-d began to take things out of HIS house, His temple of a man. He said he coughed so much he had to quit praying and let the others do it. They both ended up going home early from work, to lay on their face before Him and ask for more deliverance. Blessings...
Quote:
Western esotericism?
Quote:
No, applied Biblical truth....
*cough* Whatever, you say.

Old 10-21-2019, 12:02 PM

Quote:
*cough* Whatever, you say.
I believe the real issue is that of children being abused by real people.

Old 10-21-2019, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Angelology R demonology? People need to wake the hell up and face reality.
Quote:
Although you fall into the 99% this is about real people, not fiction.

Old 10-21-2019, 04:10 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,921,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
What was satan taught and by who?

Who created satans teachers and who taught them?

Satan poses as every false god. Mislead mortals have distorted Gods truth.
Satan was a created angel being, powerful. He got jealous and wanted worship. He rebelled. and drags all he can down with him.

Old 10-21-2019, 10:51 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,616,966 times
Quote:
Satan poses as every false god. Mislead mortals have distorted Gods truth.
Satan was a created angel being, powerful. He got jealous and wanted worship. He rebelled. and drags all he can down with him.
Satan is an angel (fallen), but still an angel, nothing more, nothing less...'inflating' him to the level he has these kinds of powers and abilities is just wrong.

What if I wanted the same thing, to be worshiped like God is...would I be granted all these abilities and powers to influence and tempt man kind as a whole?

Old 10-22-2019, 11:03 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,049,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Satan is an angel (fallen), but still an angel, nothing more, nothing less...'inflating' him to the level he has these kinds of powers and abilities is just wrong.

What if I wanted the same thing, to be worshiped like God is...would I be granted all these abilities and powers to influence and tempt man kind as a whole?

2Tim 2:26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are TAKEN CAPTIVE BY HIM AT HIS WILL.

Pretty powerful, wouldn't you agree? Blessings....

Old 10-22-2019, 11:23 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,616,966 times
Quote:
2Tim 2:26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are TAKEN CAPTIVE BY HIM AT HIS WILL.

Pretty powerful, wouldn't you agree? Blessings....
I do not worship satan, or view him as a god or a ruler.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity