Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Fire Come To The Temple Of The Lord Again On The 9th Of Av
No, fire will not come 2 50.00%
It was just a coicidence that fire came twice on the same day 1 25.00%
Fire will come to all believers, some will be strengthened, some will die, unbelievers will be left 1 25.00%
Fire will come to the true temple of God and they will begin doing miracles 2 50.00%
Hannibal will become as his name, The great burning God of Baal 2 50.00%
Fire will come to all the believers in Christ and it will test the works of all men 1 25.00%
Fire will come to the world, and the entire earth will burn but not on the 9th of Av 1 25.00%
The spirit of the Lord is fire, and instead of a flood of water, fire will flood the earth 1 25.00%
There is no temple of God in Israel to burn 1 25.00%
The Jews will build another temple and accept an antichrist and then the temple will burn. 2 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 01:39 PM

23,272 posts, read 10,568,632 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yehoshua View Post
I've been back since Halley's Comet last appeared. Trump has a lot to do with the necessity of my judgment, but it's not just Trump, it's everything, technology, society, geopolitics. It is the necessary time, 5777.

There is only one option for humanity, and that is submission. You each will choose to what ends you submit your minds and your souls. Will you choose to submit to global political manipulations, intended to increase profits, for which millions have died and millions more will continue to die, or will you choose to submit to that logic which reveals every truth, and makes clear the will of God?
Dang, I am so impressed, I may just burst.

Yehoshua

I am even a bit afraid.

Welcome to the forum, you got the right name at least.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2017, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Ok, I gotta ask...WHAT has the leader of the USA got to do with anything??? Peace

Some times it does.

Jesus was not killed on the same continent as Egypt and yet is it said that Jesus was killed in Egypt. This is because the name, '' Egypt,'' is synonymous with the name of whatever country is made up of people from all over the world, and it is the most powerful ruling nation made up of many countries.

In 6 A.d. Herod Archelaus was deposed by Caesar Augustus and you can imagine what went on after the Romans took total rule in putting their own people in high authority. Herod was way more of a Samaritan than he was a Jew, and he kept Easter instead of Passover, he was a very Pagan man and thereby loved by the great leaders in Rome who ruled the country.

Jesus was not killed in Egypt, Jesus was killed in a province of Rome by a Roman soldier 30 years after Rome had been made surpreem authority, Jesus was killed in the most powerful ruling nation amongst all nations of the world and so it was therefore said,'' Jesus was killed in Egypt.''

This same Egypt has many great prophesies, but not the physical Egypt who will never again be the most powerful ruling nation, the prophesy of Egypt in future prophesies are spoken to the most powerful ruling nation and that the people will cry out because of a foreigner who has come to rule the land of Egypt and Isaiah compares them with the rule and reign of the black Nubian rulers who become Pharaohs for a time. This new Nubian ruler takes over a nation that he is a foreigner to, and his entire goal is to destroy the nation by giving the wealth of the nation to that nations enemies, and he divides the spoil amongst the common people for a name and a fame to keep him in power, but the working class and those people being abused by the power of this foreigner who seeks to ruin the nation cry out for a delivery from this evil ruler, and they are sent a deliverer, and a mighty one at that because of the cries of the Egyptians who have been watching their nation being torn apart.

Egypt, whatever country is the most powerful nation in the world is so called,'' Egypt,'' just as Rome was called Egypt when Jesus died in an Egyptian province outside the city gates.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 05-18-2017 at 02:20 PM..

Old 05-18-2017, 02:17 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,071,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Some times it does.

Jesus was not killed on the same continent as Egypt and yet is it said that Jesus was killed in Egypt. This is because the name, '' Egypt,'' is synonymous with the name of whatever country is made up of people from all over the world, and it is the most powerful ruling nation made up of many countries.

In 6 A.d. Herod Archelaus was deposed by Caesar Augustus and you can imagine what went on after the Romans took total rule in putting their own people in high authority. Herod was way more of a Samaritan than he was a Jew, and he kept Easter instead of Passover, he was a very Pagan man and thereby loved by the great leaders in Rome who ruled the country.

Jesus was not killed in Egypt, Jesus was killed in a province of Rome by a Roman soldier 30 years after Rome had been made surpreem authority, Jesus was killed in the most powerful ruling nation amongst all nations of the world and so it was therefore said,'' Jesus was killed in Egypt.''

This same Egypt has many great prophesies, but not the physical Egypt who will never again be the most powerful ruling nation, the prophesy of Egypt in future prophesies are spoken to the most powerful ruling nation and that the people will cry out because of a foreigner who has come to rule the land of Egypt and Isaiah compaers them with the rule and reign of the black Nubian rulers. This new Nubian ruler takes over a nation that he is a foreigner to, and his entire goal is to destroy the nation by giving the wealth of the nation to that nations enemies, and he divides the spoil amongst the common people for a name and a fame to keep him in power, but the working class and those people being abused by the power of this foreigner who seeks to ruin the nation cry out for a delivery from this evil ruler, and they are sent a deliverer, and a mighty one at that because of the cries of the Egyptians who have been watching their nation being torn apart.

Egypt, whatever country is the most powerful nation in the world is so called,'' Egypt,'' just as Rome was called Egypt when Jesus died in an Egyptian province outside the city gates.

Sounded a lot like Obama to me for a second. Peace

Old 05-18-2017, 02:23 PM

Quote:
I've been back since Halley's Comet last appeared. Trump has a lot to do with the necessity of my judgment, but it's not just Trump, it's everything, technology, society, geopolitics. It is the necessary time, 5777.

There is only one option for humanity, and that is submission. You each will choose to what ends you submit your minds and your souls. Will you choose to submit to global political manipulations, intended to increase profits, for which millions have died and millions more will continue to die, or will you choose to submit to that logic which reveals every truth, and makes clear the will of God?

Matt 24:23-26 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Behold, I have told you before.
Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

Old 05-18-2017, 02:30 PM

3 posts, read 1,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Matt 24:23-26 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Behold, I have told you before.
Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
By that logic, you shouldn't believe Yehoshua is Christ.

But Yehoshua is Christ, and I am Yehoshua.

Old 05-18-2017, 03:36 PM

Quote:

As a matter of fact....I don't. The SPIRIT SEED SON (every seed bears fruit after it's own kind, the Father is a SPIRIT) is Christ. Which is why flesh and blood cannot reveal it (including Yehoshua's), but only our Father which is in heaven. The Spirit divides asunder flesh and spirit, including Yehoshua's. It's men who can't perceive the difference. That's why Peter testified that He was MADE both Lord and Christ, and why Paul SAW NO MAN, yet was rebuked for persecuting HIS body, which is Spirit enrobed in flesh, just as Yehoshua was. Peace

Old 05-18-2017, 03:39 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,831,455 times
Quote:

Dude, peace giver.

I yub u.

Old 05-18-2017, 03:40 PM

Lol.

Old 05-18-2017, 03:50 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,831,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Lol.
Are you laughing at my traditional family endearment?

If you like, you and I can go back to talking about cleaning a kill.
Discretion.

Old 05-18-2017, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Are you laughing at my traditional family endearment?

If you like, you and I can go back to talking about cleaning a kill.
Discretion.
Whwen I was writing, so were you, we pushed send and they came in the order they came.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity