Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2017, 04:09 AM

4,765 posts, read 1,994,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
1. (The bible is wrong.)
1. TALK IS CHEAP.

Quote:
2. (See #1.)
2. (See #1)

Quote:
3. (See above.)
3. (See above.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2017, 04:24 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,279,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
I said MAY OR MAY NOT BELIEVE. Maybe it is you who needs to learn to read.

You also did not say I was wrong. Does that mean I was right?

I have started using the "preview post" before sending.
I cannot recall you saying anything other than posting your man made beliefs passed off to be the correct interpretation of scripture. Like i ponted out you are confused about what you believe and blind to the contradictions of them.

Old 09-28-2017, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
You are God breathed too, but you refuse to see it. Scripture teaches that None are lost, that the arm of the Lord is not short to save, that the Word(Jesus Christ) accomplishes that which he's sent for and hell is not taught how you believe it and not once does scripture teach the vile doctrine of men that we are saved from hell.
Here is one example that my ideas about some of your theology, which were not preconceived BTW, was correct. Post the verse(s) that say all will be saved.

What does the Bible say about hell?

Mt 5:28 - Do not fer those who kill the body, but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both the soul and the body IN HELL.

Mt 23:33 - You serpents, you brood of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of hell?

Is Jesus lying?
Quote:
I have challenged you,Mike555, omega, Finn Jarber, Vizio, twinspin and scgraham the main promoters of this vile doctrine to provide one scripture where it clearly states(and it would be absolutely perfectly clear in them if it was true) that we are saved from ternal hell, i challenge you all again provide just that one scripture that clearly states we are saved from eternal hell. I have not asked you for hell scriptures or wrath scriptures, i reiterate, i am asking to provide one scripture that states we are saved from hell.
Rev 20:15 - And if anyone's name was not not found in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

If we are not saved from hell, what are we saved from?

Old 09-28-2017, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Here is one example that my ideas about some of your theology, which were not preconceived BTW, was correct. Post the verse(s) that say all will be saved.

What does the Bible say about hell?

Mt 5:28 - Do not fer those who kill the body, but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both the soul and the body IN HELL.

Mt 23:33 - You serpents, you brood of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of hell?

Is Jesus lying?Rev 20:15 - And if anyone's name was not not found in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

If we are not saved from hell, what are we saved from?
Look Omega, i clearly asked you to provide "ONE" scripture that clearly states that you are saved from eternal hell, what I did not ask you was to provide scriptures about HELL. Do you not see that we need to establish BY the scriptures first what we are saved from, before we address hell. You have said too we have nothing to do to be saved and in the very next breath say we have believe to be saved, do you not see how you are confused about being saved and cannot be considered an authority on what we are saved from.

Old 09-28-2017, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Baptistfundie, Do you want proof the scriptures that God breathed HIS Life into you?, let me know when you are ready and i will quote it. You hang ono just one lousy scripture to support the infallible nonsense, which at the end of the say is not even saying it is infallible, there are numerous scriptures that could be exaggerated to prove we are God breathed.

I have one question for you, scripture says you were created in the image of God, what went wrong? And if God cannot keep what he created in his home image from going wrong, why do you think what is written in ink could be free from being flawed, when that which is created in his own image couldn't be?.
Here is another perfect example that something I believe about your theology was right on---The Scriptures are not inerrant. Thanks

Evidently you don't understand "in the image of God."

Gen 1:27 - God created man in His own image...

So you think Jesus lied and it seems you also think God did. How sad.

Num 23:19 - God is not a man that He should lie.
Heb ...it is impossible for God to lie...

I guess these are just more lies.

Old 09-28-2017, 04:48 AM

Quote:
I cannot recall you saying anything other than posting your man made beliefs passed off to be the correct interpretation of scripture. Like i ponted out you are confused about what you believe and blind to the contradictions of them.

I can quoted the Bible for everything I believe, you can't. Why should anyone believe your homemade theology?

Old 09-28-2017, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Look Omega, i clearly asked you to provide "ONE" scripture that clearly states that you are saved from eternal hell, what I did not ask you was to provide scriptures about HELL. Do you not see that we need to establish BY the scriptures first what we are saved from, before we address hell. You have said too we have nothing to do to be saved and in the very next breath say we have believe to be saved, do you not see how you are confused about being saved and cannot be considered an authority on what we are saved from.

Then answer my question---what are we saved from? Please give the Scripture that supports what you say.

The verses I posted were not so much about hell as they were about some being cast into it. You said no one would go to hell. Another part of your homemade theology that you can't support from Scripture.

Old 10-01-2017, 07:48 PM

Quote:
There you go by trying to put words in my mouth again. The Bible does not ask if I know Jesus is in me, it says my life is hidden in Christ.
Oh really Omega Reprobate ????????????

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
2 Cor 13:5 Listen, buddy , not that it is worth anything, but i know the scriptures far better than you do.

Old 10-02-2017, 04:55 AM

Quote:
I can quote Scripture for everything I believe, you cant. I seem confused to all who lack understanding of the Bible

Old 10-02-2017, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Look Omega, i clearly asked you to provide "ONE" scripture that clearly states that you are saved from eternal hell, what I did not ask you was to provide scriptures about HELL.
Do you not see that we need to establish BY the scriptures first what we are saved from, before we address hell.
Quote:
You have said too we have nothing to do to be saved and in the very next breath say we have believe to be saved, do you not see how you are confused about being saved and cannot be considered an authority on what we are saved from.
If you understood the Bible you would know they are both true---Abram BELIEVED God, and it was counted to him as righteousness.

I Pet 1:3 - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Abram did not choose God. If God did not choose him, he would have remained an idol worshiping pagan.

All words like predestined, elect, chosen, adopted appointed tell us God picked us. Even "born again" teaches that. We play the same part in our spiritual birth as we did in our natural birth.

"Saved by faith" is an inaccurate euphemism we all use from time to time.

Actually we are saved by the grace of God through faith---Eph 2:8-9.

One doctrine all conservative denominations have is the sovereignty of God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity