Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2017, 09:36 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,920,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
If you can't trust what the Father said about Jesus why would you trust anything else? I guess you wouldn't, would you? Peace
Is that supposed to mean something? Or is it just you claiming again that the Bible is direct from God and inerrant? A patently false doctrine of men.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2017, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Blustering? I gave you sound wisdom. Peace
I notice once again when given the opportunity your "wisdom" did NOT include the fruit of the Spirit or a reference to "the love chapter" Why?

Old 07-29-2017, 09:42 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Quote:
Blustering? I gave you sound wisdom. Peace
The next time you give sound wisdom will be the first time.

Old 07-29-2017, 09:50 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
I notice once again when given the opportunity your "wisdom" did NOT include the fruit of the Spirit or a reference to "the love chapter" Why?

Why should it have? Try to imagine yourself in a yeshiva where arguing using ALL THE TEXTS to prove a point is what is happening, what is normal. Now imagine how ridiculous one of the young scholars would look if he only used a handful of scripts out of ONE TEXT, to try to win EVERY discussion, EVERY day. THIS is what you are doing, and demanding that I do, also. Not going to happen. Peace

Old 07-29-2017, 09:53 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Quote:
Why should it have? Try to imagine yourself in a yeshiva where arguing using ALL THE TEXTS to prove a point is what is happening, what is normal. Now imagine how ridiculous one of the young scholars would look if he only used a handful of scripts out of ONE TEXT, to try to win EVERY discussion, EVERY day. THIS is what you are doing, and demanding that I do, also. Not going to happen. Peace
In other, fewer words - she can't.

Old 07-29-2017, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Because you avoid it like the plague. This has been noted before and never answered.

Old 07-29-2017, 10:51 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Quote:
Because you avoid it like the plague. This has been noted before and never answered.
She doesn't know, but is too prideful to admit it.

Old 07-30-2017, 08:17 AM

Quote:

No, I HAVE answered. I don't need your handful of scriptures to defeat your arguments, and I refuse to be browbeat into regurgitating what YOU want on demand. Peace

Old 07-30-2017, 08:18 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,392,298 times
Quote:
No, I HAVE answered. I don't need your handful of scriptures to defeat your arguments, and I refuse to be browbeat into regurgitating what YOU want on demand. Peace
Why do you need to be browbeat into speaking of love?

Old 07-30-2017, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
She doesn't know, but is too prideful to admit it.

Oh puh-lease....it doesn't take any great intellect to take a handful of scriptures and create a false doctrine to stand on. That, in a nutshell is what 90% of Christianity has done. Try reconciling ALL OF THEM, for a change. You can't do it, because you've become like a cult, which is what error does when you can get more than one person to swallow the lie, it builds a nice nest because Jezebel's spirits like to be comfy. A cult always emphasizes it's error. Case in point. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity