Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2017, 08:25 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,190,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Oh puh-lease....it doesn't take any great intellect to take a handful of scriptures and create a false doctrine to stand on. That, in a nutshell is what 90% of Christianity has done. Try reconciling ALL OF THEM, for a change. You can't do it, because you've become like a cult, which is what error does when you can get more than one person to swallow the lie, it builds a nice nest because Jezebel's spirits like to be comfy. A cult always emphasizes it's error. Case in point. Peace
Get real help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2017, 08:30 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Get real help.
Get real G-d. Peace

Old 07-30-2017, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Get real G-d. Peace
Not in a million years, seeing the damage your g-d beliefs have done to your mind.

Old 07-30-2017, 09:30 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,394,984 times
Quote:
Oh puh-lease....it doesn't take any great intellect to take a handful of scriptures and create a false doctrine to stand on. That, in a nutshell is what 90% of Christianity has done. Try reconciling ALL OF THEM, for a change. You can't do it, because you've become like a cult, which is what error does when you can get more than one person to swallow the lie, it builds a nice nest because Jezebel's spirits like to be comfy. A cult always emphasizes it's error. Case in point. Peace
NO ONE, including you, can reconcile all the words of the bible, no matter how much they twist their brains into pretzels to convince themselves they have. I'm fairly certain that you keep ignoring the passages about LOVE, because they don't fit with many of the things you think the bible says, and many of the things it actually does say. You can't reconcile it.

Old 07-30-2017, 09:32 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,923,595 times
Quote:
When your group "reconciles" diametrically opposed expressions, it's likely to be the cult. When you recognize that there ARE contradictions and it is the doctrine that says there are not that is at fault, this is known as "sanity."

Old 07-30-2017, 09:38 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,299,599 times
Rbbi, I have had the unfortunate experience of being involved in a group that was border line cultish, believe me i know what a cult looks like. Reading your posts, you are border line cultish without a doubt. Namaste

Old 07-30-2017, 02:49 PM

8,918 posts, read 4,655,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
I notice once again when given the opportunity your "wisdom" did NOT include the fruit of the Spirit or a reference to "the love chapter" Why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
NO ONE, including you, can reconcile all the words of the bible, no matter how much they twist their brains into pretzels to convince themselves they have. I'm fairly certain that you keep ignoring the passages about LOVE, because they don't fit with many of the things you think the bible says, and many of the things it actually does say. You can't reconcile it.

Quote:
Why should it have? ...
Because the posts I linked to, above, show that they think that God is one dimensional, and show that they are incapable of harmonizing the Scriptures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Rbbi, I have had the unfortunate experience of being involved in a group that was border line cultish, believe me i know what a cult looks like. Reading your posts, you are border line cultish without a doubt. Namaste
Your signing off with a Hindu salutation is telling.

Old 07-30-2017, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
...snip...

What does it tell of?

Old 07-30-2017, 03:52 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,299,599 times
Quote:
Because the posts I linked to, above, show that they think that God is one dimensional, and show that they are incapable of harmonizing the Scriptures.

Your beliefs are very telling too. what have the Hindus done wrong ?. There is nothing that crawls under my skin like a fundy saying God bless you, you know they see you as a worthless toe rag unless you believe like them, so Namaste it is for me.

Old 07-30-2017, 04:28 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,923,595 times
Quote:

What THIS post shows is that you have no concept of the nature and complexity of love in action.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity