Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2017, 05:37 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,289,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
How about a Biblical reference for your man made theology. I am a Berean from Missouri.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
So you do not believe ?

1, God lifts condemnation John 3:16
2, That is manifested goodness cause us to repent Romans 2:4
3, That the believer is tranformed by the renewal of the mind Romans 12:2
4, That God wants us to hit the mark not miss it Romans 6:14

You should not be dismissive of everything that is not cliche bible talk as being of the devil or a man made theory. We live in the 21st century. I dont know how you do it Vizio, but you have that many usernames it's untrue, must be something to do with you being a computer guy.

You are as much Berean as my granny's toenail

So Omega BP Vizio, which of the above scriptural statements do you disagree with ?.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2017, 05:50 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,918,865 times
Quote:
It is if the doctrine is supported from the Bible.
If it were you would have a point, but it is clear to anyone who doesn't hava an agenda that the verses used to "support" the doctrine are stretched unblievably to come to the desired conclusion. AND the Bible itself gives a different authority which is clearly subverted by saying that the authority named authored the book and now only makes sure the ones who actually have that source understand the Bible as opposed to all those who only THINK they do.

Old 08-06-2017, 05:51 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,029,149 times
Quote:
No it is not Vizio, you have just been fundy brain washed to see what s no there.
Wait...Omega is Vizio???...

Old 08-06-2017, 05:57 AM

4,765 posts, read 1,995,136 times
Quote:
So you do not believe ?

1, God lifts condemnation John 3:16
Of course not. There is a condition in that verse that some will not accept. To escape condemnation you must be in Chsrist(Rom 12:1)

Quote:
2, That is manifested goodness cause us to repent Romans 2:4
It does not cause all to repent as seen in this forum.

Quote:
3, That the believer is tranformed by the renewal of the mind Romans 12:2
The believer is transformed but not all are believers. It is not universal.

Quote:
4, That God wants us to hit the mark not miss it Romans 6:14
That verses is not about hitting the mark. It is about keeping the law for salvation.

Quote:
You should not be dismissive of everything that is not cliche bible talk as being of the devil or a man made theory. We live in the 21st century. I dont know how you do it Vizio, but you have that many usernames it's untrue, must be something to do with you being a computer guy.
3 ignorant statements in 1 paragraph. That may be your personal best. You are not qualified to determine anything in the Bible as cliche. In fact your theology is what is cliche pcamp theology. I am not Vizio and I am not a computer guy. Strike 3, yer out.

Quote:
You are as much Berean as my granny's toenail
And your Christian intellect is about as good as granny's toenail. Do you even know what a Berean is? If you did, you would know it describes me to a T.

Old 08-06-2017, 06:00 AM

Quote:
So it's in the character of Jesus from other scriptures?. What characteristic is that then ?. Would you agree if you heard someone say to you something about Jesus that was out of character from the Jesus you know, you would be like, naah that does not sound like the Jesus i know ?.
Such an ignorant rambling is not worth answering. You wouldn't understand it any way.

Old 08-06-2017, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Wait...Omega is Vizio???...
3 guys who sound exactly like one another and all tip toe through the TULIP. BP Omega and Vizio. They and only they are the ones who have said to me man "made theology according to pcamps" in reference to my posts.

Old 08-06-2017, 06:02 AM

Quote:
No it is not Vizio, you have just been fundy brain washed to see what s no there.
I don't mind being brain washed from the Bible. It is much better than the pride you have in yourself,

Old 08-06-2017, 06:04 AM

Quote:
So Omega BP Vizio, which of the above scriptural statements do you disagree with ?.
We don't disagree with any of them. We disagree with you understanding of them.

Old 08-06-2017, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Such an ignorant rambling is not worth answering. You wouldn't understand it any way.
You mean you know if you answer it you would be snared by your own words. You have just posted that Jesus can be recognized by character, and you know very well if you heard something that contradicts what you know about character, you would have to say that is not the Jesus i know. How could Jesus be so easily freely forgiving without no condemnation in one situation then act out of character aand be the exact opposite.

God is not holding sin against anyone....... Fundies especially those of Calvinist leanings are.

Old 08-06-2017, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
If it were you would have a point, but it is clear to anyone who doesn't hava an agenda that the verses used to "support" the doctrine are stretched unblievably to come to the desired conclusion.
Be specific. What verses do we stretch to make it come to the desired conclusion?

Quote:
AND the Bible itself gives a different authority which is clearly subverted by saying that the authority named authored the book and now only makes sure the ones who actually have that source understand the Bible as opposed to all those who only THINK they do.
What authority are you referring to? The Bible only has one authority, God.

One thing is clear is that I Cor 2 14, is proved every day in this forum. Even Christians can't understand the Bible unless the Holy Spirit leads them into the truth of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity