Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2017, 12:40 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,752,868 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
This is one of the most disrepectfull sianders I've heard of a man that truly stood in the community. To slander a teacher such as this shows how foolish the world has become.
His students have only been ostracized for carrying the promise of resurrection.
And hold dear to their heart the truth of the matter.

Such threads as these are nothing more than a cowards attempt to dissuade the faithfull.
well I love and follow Zev.. he is on it and Loves the Lord and he is in Israel and sees posters and hears this in the streets and he street witnesses . you want to mock Zev for saying that teacher did not resurrect and that the jews are claiming he did . read that article .

then you and I will go round. he was a follower of Kuduri. who claimed in a letter one year after his death that Yeshua was the messiah
because Zev has given up his life and his family for Jesus and their fortunes for our Lord , just Like Paul . I will put him up there with Paul any day. and he will prove that soon enough .
you want to mock Zev Pin? Just don't do it . Zev knows what he is talking about.

and there will be a false Messiah with false miracles coming to Israel soon enough.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2017, 12:47 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,839,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
well I love and follow Zev.. he is on it and Loves the Lord and he is in Israel and sees posters and hears this in the streets and he street witnesses . you want to mock Zev for saying that teacher did not resurrect and that the jews are claiming he did . read that article .

then you and I will go round. he was a follower of Kuduri. who claimed in a letter one year after his death that Yeshua was the messiah
because Zev has given up his life and his family for Jesus and their fortunes for our Lord , just Like Paul . I will put him up there with Paul any day. and he will prove that soon enough .
you want to mock Zev Pin? Just don't do it . Zev knows what he is talking about.

and there will be a false Messiah with false miracles coming to Israel soon enough.
I was not mocking zev in any way. Total opposite in fact.
I was upset at how the mans testimony was mocked.

Old 08-09-2017, 09:35 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,752,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
I was not mocking zev in any way. Total opposite in fact.
I was upset at how the mans testimony was mocked.
man I thought you were mad at Zev for not believe the old jewish rabbi raised himself from the dead.. sorry Pin I didn't get it.. your Good and we're all good now !

Old 08-09-2017, 10:28 AM

22,838 posts, read 19,441,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Well, that is pretty simple...I always say to my friends that are confused (they just happen to be Jewish)..."Look, if it is not
loving and kind and forgiving...if it is angry and indignant it is the ego! And not godly or from the Holy Spirit.''
Life is really very simple.
What's with that miss h? Why you gotta be that way?

Old 08-09-2017, 11:06 AM

23,315 posts, read 10,614,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Jesus said ...``See I have told you in advance , so if they tell you , There He is in the wilderness do not go out or Here He is in the wilderness do not go out or He is in the inner rooms do not believe it ...For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west , so will be the coming of the son of man `` ......................... see Jesus said Don`t believe it there will come many false Christ Follow Jesus for the truth .......Matthew 24:26

Jesus said he comes from the east becomes he comes to Judah first, Judah is in the east and the outer man is in the west. The coming of the Lord is so brilliant that when he comes to the inner man, his brilliance will be seen all the way through the outer man.

Old 08-09-2017, 11:15 AM

Quote:

There are false prophets and false Messiahs on every Christian corner. You don't see them? People everywhere are claiming the indwelling of the power of the Holy spirit. People claiming a spirit is leading them and teaching them. There are even people in this forum who think they are Messiah. Messiah comes teaching secrets of Torah, Messiah brings a covenant for Ephraim and Judah and Christians are neither Judah or Ephraim, but they teach of a false Messiah, and they even do miracles in his name and yet they are false prophets teaching false doctrine. Many will come to Jesus saying,'' But we did miracles in your name.''

And with these signs, wonders and miracles they seek to deceive the people by speaking against the Torah, and the people who keep the laws of Moses, and it is so convincing that the elect of Israel would almost fall for it.

MANY, and as I say ,'' MANY,'' MILLIONS have come claiming a false Messiah teaching what is Anti-Christ, Anti-Semitic, Anti-laws, anti-Judaism, enough so as to lead the world away from Christ to follow a pagan Gentile, lawless, Christ who is against his own father's religion.

Old 08-09-2017, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohky0815 View Post
Im Jewish and yes im calling this Zev guy a liar.
LOL, I don't even know who Zev is, but I am going with you.

Old 08-09-2017, 11:24 AM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Popcorn time!

Old 08-09-2017, 11:37 AM

Ridiculous, the lies and stories these people come up with is astonishing, notice how this dude is introduced,'' An evangelical Christians Jew.''

This title doesn't make sense.

Old 08-09-2017, 11:51 AM

33,382 posts, read 26,683,588 times
Quote:
FALSE. We do not but thanks for trying.
Quote:
you live in Israel ? just to get this strait , you are calling Zev a liar?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
The followers of Rabbi Menachem Schneerson who died in 1994 are claiming that he has resurrected. His followers, at least some of them, had claimed that he was the Messiah and would rise again. The claims that Schneerson has resurrected are not true of course and this person on the video, Zev, who is a Messianic Jew, is refuting those false claims. Here is an article about it.

Has Rabbi Schneerson been resurrected? | RaptureForum.net
Quote:
Im Jewish and yes im calling this Zev guy a liar.
There's a rumor going around that Rabbi Menachem has resurrected. This Zev person denies the rumor and you deny the rumor which means that you agree with Zev that the rumor is false. With regard to what then are you calling him a liar?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity