Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2017, 03:10 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,065,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Whew chills

Yep...the anointing within and without always confirms the Word for those with ears to hear and hearts to receive. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2017, 09:13 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,432,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
I haven't been able to really read anything since reading. "..only one correct way''...
haven't gotten over that one yet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
It was quite arrogant and prideful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
The Truth hurts the flesh, always has, always will. Peace
I would say, it hurts the spiritual pride of the arrogant.

Old 08-19-2017, 09:18 PM

63,993 posts, read 40,277,921 times
Quote:
NO, I deny your idea of salvation, which is NOT scriptural. Get it straight. Peace
My view IS based on scripture. You just don't like my interpretations of the scripture.

Old 08-19-2017, 10:11 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,826,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
My view IS based on scripture. You just don't like my interpretations of the scripture.
And as you so casually ignore a man you and jerwade ignored what is important

Old 08-19-2017, 10:25 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,432,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
And as you so casually ignore a man you and jerwade ignored what is important
A medieval knight?

Old 08-19-2017, 10:40 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,826,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
A medieval knight?
Christ covers the Man as the man covers the woman

You attack a woman and I am left with no choice.

Old 08-19-2017, 10:45 PM

63,993 posts, read 40,277,921 times
Quote:
What a "surprise". The gates are two made one (son), and each has the width of a rod (measure of authority, the measure of a cubit of a man's hand, son of my right hand). To him that OVERCOMETH, to him will I give a rod of authority. It's the same as the wings of the cherubim touching the mercy seat; they form a "gate", just like Elijah and Moses on the Mount. Ya just can't make this stuff up, it's hidden in plain sight. Peace
??????

Old 08-19-2017, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post

No, it's not. There is nada in there about having an "embryo spirit" that needs you to literally die so it can be reborn. Peace

Old 08-19-2017, 11:09 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,739,588 times
Quote:
And you are coming against someone who is trying to show someone that they need to be truly saved, and not wait until they physically die (as Mystic believes), which is clearly not the gospel that saves, WHY? What is the motive of your heart, exactly? To try to disprove scripture again? Where is your "agape love" for Mystic, shepherd? Sickening, is what it is. Peace
God didn't call me to speak to the lost, but to those who think that they are saved but wear the robes of Pharisees. God will call the lost as He sees fit.

But Pharisees are far worse off than the lost because they think they are saved--it's why getting a Pharisee to repent is so much more difficult. The lost generally know they are--but not the Pharisee.

That's why I make comments on your posts so much.

Me, I'm happy with whatever God decides to do with me regardless of how "righteous" I may appear in the eyes of some. I'm here for the here and now, and leave to God what is in His own hands.

Old 08-19-2017, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
God didn't call me to speak to the lost, but to those who think that they are saved but wear the robes of Pharisees. God will call the lost as He sees fit.

But Pharisees are far worse off than the lost because they think they are saved--it's why getting a Pharisee to repent is so much more difficult. The lost generally know they are--but not the Pharisee.

That's why I make comments on your posts so much.

Me, I'm happy with whatever God decides to do with me regardless of how "righteous" I may appear in the eyes of some. I'm here for the here and now, and leave to God what is in His own hands.

Bull. You ignore the grand commission, for the gainsaying spirit of Core. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity